i g
Banned
+876|5883|GA

well dont bring valuable electronics if your house is 2 blocks away. if you need a cellphone, put it in a plastic bag and keep it with you. put your towel on the back of your chair?

are you beginning to see the light?
kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london
Someone stole a fucking ruler off of me at school right under my nose.

I said if I could have it back and he said: "I'm borrowing this from my brother."

IM NOT YOUR FUCKING BROTHER

and the ruler was transparent. Damn..
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

David.P wrote:

jord wrote:

David.P wrote:

I was pushed off my bike at ten and had it stolen.
Did you ask him for his email so you could anonymously attack him with no more repercussions?
How could I? It was 99 and I didn't have a computer with Internet access back then and he got away before I could stand up.

And jord No. It was'nt me. I don't even have a facebook.
Neither do I. I just imagined it's something you'd do. I mean, standing up to someone in real life... Well, I wouldn't put money on you doing that.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6651

kptk92 wrote:

I said if I could have it back and he said: "I'm borrowing this from my brother."

Did it have millimeters, and Centimeters on one side, and Inches on the other. And was it 30cm long?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6255|Uk
i hate it when people say things like, "hope you learned your lesson" as it makes it sound like its your fault, you should never have to worry about things being stolen, thats not the way it should be. its like when my friend didnt lock up his bike in town properly and it was stolen. the way people say things like "you kind of deserve it" or phrases like that make it sound as though if you forget to lock something away, its perfectly fine for someone to steal it

sorry to hear about you getting robbed
kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london

Gooners wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Did it have millimeters, and Centimeters on one side, and Inches on the other. And was it 30cm long?
Hell yeah, the fucking lot. Cost me 50p as well
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

mkxiii wrote:

i hate it when people say things like, "hope you learned your lesson" as it makes it sound like its your fault, you should never have to worry about things being stolen, thats not the way it should be. its like when my friend didnt lock up his bike in town properly and it was stolen. the way people say things like "you kind of deserve it" or phrases like that make it sound as though if you forget to lock something away, its perfectly fine for someone to steal it

Yup, I've seen people talk about women getting raped like they deserved it because they made there selves look good before a night out.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6508|Gogledd Cymru

kptk92 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Sweet mother of god.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6418|6 feet under

mkxiii wrote:

thanks, I was begining to get tired of the "oh its your fault your work place fails miserably(sp?) at security"
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6785|UK

jord wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Yup, I've seen people talk about women getting raped like they deserved it because they made there selves look good before a night out.
No its the chloroform on a handkerchief they leave in their hand bags that is asking for it.
i g
Banned
+876|5883|GA

mkxiii wrote:

sorry but this isnt pretty pink pony land; get with the times. watch your shit if you want to hang on to it.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6651

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Sweet mother of god.
Ah, so that's where it came from. I'll send it back as soon as I finish school. Kthx Kptk
kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london

Gooners wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Sweet mother of god.
Ah, so that's where it came from. I'll send it back as soon as I finish school. Kthx Kptk
Busted Gooners you sunuvabeetch
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6255|Uk

i g wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

sorry but this isnt pretty pink pony land; get with the times. watch your shit if you want to hang on to it.
i know that much, and i know that you should, i just dont like this new culture about it all being your fault and nobody saying anything about the twat that took your stuff. im my eyes, anyone who sees a bag full of someone elses stuff and takes it is, as stated above, a twat

Last edited by mkxiii (2008-08-27 17:32:08)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6651

kptk92 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Sweet mother of god.
Busted Gooners you sunuvabeetch
I has 2 yrs left.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6761|London

You "It's your fault" guys are douchebags, the only helpful post was kptk's story.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6544|South Florida
Thats crazy. But my day was awesome!

I was at work and i found this bag just laying in the break room. It had a camera, money, ect.

Lucky me!
15 more years! 15 more years!
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6166|Texas
I got mugged for $2 in the hallway of my highschool. Dead serious. Two freaking dollars.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5950|Somewhere out in Space
i lost my ipod (No i iz rly srs)
13rin
+977|6498
Meh, that sucks.  I guess you can't rely on the good will of man.  Lock yer' shat up.  Thieves piss me off as much as liars do.  I got a $1200 chain stolen from me.  Worse yet, I know who did it and he skipped town (pawned it first for 100 dollars and then never got it out).  Pawn shop said "it was sold the day after his time to get it back expired."  Police told me statute of limitations have expired.  I have a very short "kick ass on site" list.  That prick is near the top of it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

god i wish some douche tried to rob me.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5984|London, England

usmarine wrote:

I'll rob you <3
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6651

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'll rob you <3
Of your virginity
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5984|London, England

Gooners wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'll rob you <3
Of your virginity
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6651

Mutantsteak wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

I'll rob you <3
Of your virginity

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard