Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6421|North Carolina

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Do you guys seriously believe an IQ test is even a remotely accurate test of someone's intelligence?
No, clearly penis size is the way to go.
Because you can define someone's intellectual potential by questions made using the foundations of classical learning.
Or measuring their cock...    But seriously, if the IQ test is inaccurate, then what do you propose as an alternative measure?

By the way, I will agree that it has some flaws -- most of which have to do with cultural discrepancies, but that's probably outside of the nature of this discussion.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Do you guys seriously believe an IQ test is even a remotely accurate test of someone's intelligence?
No, clearly penis size is the way to go.
Because you can define someone's intellectual potential by questions made using the foundations of classical learning.
Clearly penis size is a better way to go
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"intelligence" is such a vague word nowadays.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

stop talking about male parts you homos
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

stop talking about male parts you homos
We're making usm nervous...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85

Poseidon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

IQ stands for intelligence quotient

Jesus you guys act like I go up and measure people to judge them. The only reason I said something like that has more bearing on someone's abilities is because IQ has so incredibly little to do with it. There is no reason we need to try to judge someone against what is always going to be a biased system, it's completely unnecessary and only promotes arrogance.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Jesus you guys act like I go up and measure people to judge them. The only reason I said something like that has more bearing on someone's abilities is because IQ has so incredibly little to do with it. There is no reason we need to try to judge someone against what is always going to be a biased system, it's completely unnecessary.
getting defensive
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Jesus you guys act like I go up and measure people to judge them. The only reason I said something like that has more bearing on someone's abilities is because IQ has so incredibly little to do with it. There is no reason we need to try to judge someone against what is always going to be a biased system, it's completely unnecessary.
getting defensive
I don't need a test to tell me I'm better than everyone else.
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Well, I know that I find my boss to be competent because of his intelligence, not because of his virility.  I think they find me competent because of my intelligence as well, but I wouldn't mind testing my virility with a few of the women in our R&D dept.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

getting defensive
Maybe that's what Biden should have said.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

getting defensive
If he was better than everyone else, he would have known when to keep his mouth shut to avoid looking like an ass. That humility is what pushes me to the upper echelon of superiority.
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If he was better than everyone else, he would have known when to keep his mouth shut to avoid looking like an ass. That humility is what pushes me to the upper echelon of superiority.
You really enjoy being ironic, eh?
Flaming_Maniac

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

It makes me pitch a family sized tent.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Yeah I was going to say, Biden clearly isn't the only one with a massive ego.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Hypocritical is the word.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
liquix
+51|6469|Peoples Republic of Portland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Size of penis is more indicative of the caliber of a person than IQ without a doubt. Not to mention the ability to avoid dropping your entire resume at the drop of a hat.
is our kids learnin?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6199|Ireland
People who need to tell other people they are smart crack me up.  Most people realize they aren't as smart as me after being in my presence for a few minutes, the ones who don't are just that stupid.

I just pretend to not be smart on this forum to see what stupid people have to endure.  Or was that to see what Irish people endure?  I can't remember anymore.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-08-24 15:27:00)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6199|Ireland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Size of penis is more indicative of the caliber of a person than IQ without a doubt. Not to mention the ability to avoid dropping your entire resume at the drop of a hat.
Actually smarts and penis size are a lot alike.  Both are subjective to the person judging and both can be more effective if a person knows how to use what they have.

Also both tend to be exaggerated and women have neither.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6545|Global Command

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Actually smarts and penis size are a lot alike.  Both are subjective to the person judging and both can be more effective if a person knows how to use what they have.

Also both tend to be exaggerated and women have neither.
I need to start collecting Spitisms. Make a book.
Icleos
+101|6758
I don't care how many degrees he has or what prestigious school he went to.
When you step down to belittle an individual publicly in that fashion, not only does it make you look fucking stupid but it's clearly not leadership material.
Shouting that my IQ is higher than yours sounds like a 10 year old saying I did better than you on a test.  He may believe he has a higher "IQ" but his public appeal will be way below average after that disgusting kid fight.  No one likes a dick...

Last edited by Icleos (2008-08-24 21:02:47)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6571
Is it just me or is C-Span actually a decent channel. I've been watching it on and off in the evenings here in Boston and it seems straight up, while CNN and Fox bicker inanely and immaturely about bullshit things like Senator Biden's hair...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6705|Tampa Bay Florida

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

He sounds like a pompous ass. 

My response would have been " Its public record, get to your point. "
You would have sounded like a pompous question dodging ass. It's no win. You might as well beat the wolves back if they are going to spin it any way they want.
The reporter wasn't asking a question, he was making a point and trying to engage Biden about it to get quotes.  He was very successful, and made Biden look stupid and childish.

Obviously the reporter new the answer or he wouldn't have ask Biden, he would have gotten the school records. 

He lost the second he mentioned IQ.  Everyone with half a brain knows that IQ test are administered to find out if someone is stupid, not smart.  That is their whole purpose and they are way too subjective to be considered an indication of superior intellect.  If a person wants to find someone who is smart they administer aptitude tests in the areas the person needs to be gifted in.

Now go take the Tickle IQ test and brag to your friends how smart you are Biden.  OMG, maybe you will even have a higher IQ than Sharon Stone.
Dude...........

The reporter was being a douchebag, the IQ thing was a half serious insult, and listing all his accomplishments is perfectly ok.  You totally didnt get what was going on in the video.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6558|Texas - Bigger than France
Biden has got to be one of the worst choices Obama could have made.

Why didn't he pick Richardson?
13rin
+977|6495

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

He sounds like a pompous ass. 

My response would have been " Its public record, get to your point. "
You would have sounded like a pompous question dodging ass. It's no win. You might as well beat the wolves back if they are going to spin it any way they want.
The reporter wasn't asking a question, he was making a point and trying to engage Biden about it to get quotes.  He was very successful, and made Biden look stupid and childish.

Obviously the reporter new the answer or he wouldn't have ask Biden, he would have gotten the school records. 

He lost the second he mentioned IQ.  Everyone with half a brain knows that IQ test are administered to find out if someone is stupid, not smart.  That is their whole purpose and they are way too subjective to be considered an indication of superior intellect.  If a person wants to find someone who is smart they administer aptitude tests in the areas the person needs to be gifted in.

Now go take the Tickle IQ test and brag to your friends how smart you are Biden.  OMG, maybe you will even have a higher IQ than Sharon Stone.
Anger came through in Biden's response as evident in the IQ quip.  Heh, the question was probably a plant to get him looking tough.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

CameronPoe wrote:

Is it just me or is C-Span actually a decent channel.
if you want to fall asleep or commit suicide its a good channel i guess

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard