Yay I got Chicken Costume :>
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Poseidon wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You have it?

Because your Xbox 360 gamer profile says otherwise.
On PC.

I'll put it as simply as possible.

I lol'd because the plot was so shit.

I also cried when I saw how shit the AI was.

I cringed at the god-awful graphics.

I moaned at the shitness of the weapons and their plastic feeling.

I frowned at the shit "lets destroy everything" motto, as the destruction was even shitter than the graphics displaying it.
I figured the PC gameplay would be shit compared to console gameplay anyways. It's meant for consoles.

However, most of that stuff from what I've heard from both user and critic based reviews, is true for the console version as well.

This month it's going to be NHL '09 and SW: TFU for me, and hopefully Spore.
This was also coming from playing it on the 360. Not mine, though.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

Zimmer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

On PC.

I'll put it as simply as possible.

I lol'd because the plot was so shit.

I also cried when I saw how shit the AI was.

I cringed at the god-awful graphics.

I moaned at the shitness of the weapons and their plastic feeling.

I frowned at the shit "lets destroy everything" motto, as the destruction was even shitter than the graphics displaying it.
I figured the PC gameplay would be shit compared to console gameplay anyways. It's meant for consoles.

However, most of that stuff from what I've heard from both user and critic based reviews, is true for the console version as well.

This month it's going to be NHL '09 and SW: TFU for me, and hopefully Spore.
This was also coming from playing it on the 360. Not mine, though.
Mmm.

Maybe I'll rent it. Who knows. Too many games have higher priority over Mercs, though.
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
Nuclear bunker buster on Solano's bunker = WIN
Ten nukes in stockpile = WIN
Me --> One man superpower = WIN

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-09-07 15:29:16)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kptk92 wrote:

But you have it on 360, therefore the graphics are fail and the PS3 version must be bettar!1!?1/

I think I'm going to rent it at the end of the month...wonder how many late fees at Blockbuster I have.
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
Alex do graphics really mean that much to you? Do they have to be soooo crystal clear that you don't have to wear your fucking glasses?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kptk92 wrote:

Alex do graphics really mean that much to you? Do they have to be soooo crystal clear that you don't have to wear your fucking glasses?
It was a parody of the thread that got closed. Sheesh.

I'm getting the TFU where the graphics aren't even close to being that great...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

But you have it on 360, therefore the graphics are fail and the PS3 version must be bettar!1!?1/

I think I'm going to rent it at the end of the month...wonder how many late fees at Blockbuster I have.
ahahahahahaha. Way to take something out of context and totally miss the point of something. Drop the fanboyism

Good job on turning a new leaf btw.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Vilham wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

ahahahahahaha. Way to take something out of context and totally miss the point of something. Drop the fanboyism

Good job on turning a new leaf btw.
Ahahahaha. Way to fail, in general.

I still have turned a new leaf. You just refuse to bend in any argument. You're impossible.

How many times do you throw the "fanboyism" term out? Like, atleast twice here a day?

But, to keep it on topic - How many different bombs are there, Kerry?

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-09-07 15:41:07)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
what arguement? lol.

As to throwing the fanboyism term, only when its obvious.

Ive got an idea, instead of arguing about something you havent played/seen/etc like normal go watch the comparison, then i might let you kiss my boots.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-09-07 15:43:01)

kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
How about both of you gtfo my beloved Mercs 2 thread you've flamed the game enough already you clearly aern't interested in owning it full time.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Vilham wrote:

what arguement? lol.

That's ironic, because the only one who started something saying how the PS3 was better than the 360 was you.

Secondly, if you're going to tell Kerry to learn how to spell, perhaps you should do so yourself?
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
I SAID BOTH OF YOU STFU JESUS DOING MY FUCKING HEAD IN TODAY
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Vilham wrote:

what arguement? lol.

That's ironic, because the only one who started something saying how the PS3 was better than the 360 was you.

Secondly, if you're going to tell Kerry to learn how to spell, perhaps you should do so yourself?
lol. I think you still need your glasses, go reread the thread then tell me i said the PS3 was better than the 360.

ahahaha

kptk92 wrote:

How about both of you gtfo my beloved Mercs 2 thread you've flamed the game enough already you clearly aern't interested in owning it full time.
where did I say Im not interested in owning it. Seems like both of you need to invest in some glasses.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-09-07 15:44:54)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Am I the only one that realises Poseidon was kidding with his graphics comment.

Oh I didn't win the game at the EA forums so I ain't getting it. Well I might if i see it cheap somewhere. Or get a part time job or something.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I'm actually going to be the bigger man here and while Vilham cries like a little girl (as per the norm), I'll keep it on topic.

Kerry, you never answered my question - how many bombs are there?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Calm down Kptk.

I decided not to buy this game after researching a bit. At first I was really keen for it, it's a great premise. After seeing some videos to try and hype myself up it just seemed... hollow. I know the notion of blowing things up is a great one but what I saw was just unappealing. A section of bridge collapsed into dust after being hit by a couple of missiles, it hardly maintained it's orginal shape and it fell in no way related to where it was hit. Destructive environments are awesome but when you fire a missile at a building and it turns to powder like it was made out of sand and water it's unemersive and unsatisfactory.

They should have offered a PC demo pre-release I reckon. I'd still like to give it a try but ther's no way in Hell I'm spending any money on it at this stage.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

In total? Erm can't remember, I still haven't unlocked them all.

Nuclear Bunker Buster is all I need. Although steep at $1,000,000 a piece, they're worth every penny
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nuclear Bunker Buster is all I need. Although steep at $1,000,000 a piece, they're worth every penny
How do the weapons feel? I think it was Zimmer who said they feel like plastic - but that's on the PC version. This is a console game, so..
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

How do the weapons feel? I think it was Zimmer who said they feel like plastic - but that's on the PC version. This is a console game, so..
How can a weapon feel plastic? Its a fucking video game. tbh they look pretty and destructive and thats all that matters to me
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Its nice knowing the PS3 version texture resolutions are higher than on the xbox 360 version.

Makes it obvious which system im going to get it on.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-09-07 15:54:53)

kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Vilham wrote:

Its nice knowing the PS3 version texture resolutions are higher than on the xbox 360 version.

Vilham wrote:

Drop the fanboyism
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

kptk92 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Drop the fanboyism
again you fail, what do FACTS have to do with fanboyism?

The PS3 has higher resolution textures. FACT. If I was claiming the PS3 version has better resolution textures when infact I knew the xbox 360 version did that would be fanboyism.

Please explain how im a fanboy when I own both consoles? Please explain how im a console fanboy at all when im actually a PC fanboy.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
lol xbox sucks

ps3 ftw

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-09-07 16:02:45)

kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Vilham wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Drop the fanboyism
again you fail, what do FACTS have to do with fanboyism?

The PS3 has higher resolution textures. FACT. If I was claiming the PS3 version has better resolution textures when infact I knew the xbox 360 version did that would be fanboyism.

Please explain how im a fanboy when I own both consoles? Please explain how im a console fanboy at all when im actually a PC fanboy.
okay then vilham u win seeing as you always have a reply to everything like a fucking parrot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard