Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Lawl, calling m3th a dipshit, he's got more degrees than you can shake a stick at you dolt.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK

War Man wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i've heard it, it sounds girly.

He was asking his mom if she had seen his pink socks.
Nice try, dipshit, but I'm not sure you actually want to voice chat with me. Don't think you ever had anyway, unless it was 2-3 years ago when I still had a high pitched voice. Feel sorry for the very people that had to hear me on the mic.
Quit your crying.  I used to put you on mute after about 2 minutes because you talk like your boyfriend was squeezing your nuts and it was annoying.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

m3thod wrote:

War Man wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i've heard it, it sounds girly.

He was asking his mom if she had seen his pink socks.
Nice try, dipshit, but I'm not sure you actually want to voice chat with me. Don't think you ever had anyway, unless it was 2-3 years ago when I still had a high pitched voice. Feel sorry for the very people that had to hear me on the mic.
Quit your crying.  I used to put you on mute after about 2 minutes because you talk like your boyfriend was squeezing your nuts and it was annoying.
When was this exactly?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
Gentlemen please. Let's be more sensible about this and agree to disagree. The bickering back and forth is senseless. If we can put the fighting behind us we can focus on better things. If we can not resolve our differences, then we can discuss the matter personally at my house.

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/Misc/hellokitty.jpg
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |
Gonna buy a Hello Kitty stuffed animal today.

They're like $5 and they're in every store in Japan.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
hello, kitties
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699

War Man wrote:

Hello kitty is not manly, you guys are just getting too feminist. Disappointing really.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

War Man wrote:

m3thod wrote:

War Man wrote:

When was this exactly?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

the best part is the bf2s icon it gives

<------------------

Last edited by DUnlimited (2011-06-18 09:57:54)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

Starcraft 2?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Nothing wrong with necroposting as long as it is meaningful and on topic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard