GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5928|CA
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6734|Pakistan/England
pretty good, sounded more old school than st. anger at least!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6563|NYC / Hamburg

I actually like it. Rumor has it they will come to wacken next year
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Downloading now.

I like it a lot
This album is going to be amazing.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-08-21 16:00:41)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641
yeah sounds good
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6322|England
It sounded good musically...But did anyone else think it was a bit distorted? I used the WMP version...
Ryan

ShadowsStrike wrote:

It sounded good musically...But did anyone else think it was a bit distorted? I used the WMP version...
Yea, it's not very great quality. The real version will be cleaner.
Cyanide is a good song too.

I'm going to download some of their new songs off of myspace

Last edited by Ryan (2008-08-21 16:07:24)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6322|England

Ryan wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Yea, it's not very great quality. The real version will be cleaner.
Cyanide is a good song too.
Ahhh right ok. It's good they are taking on board the fact everyone hated St.Anger, and have tried to go back to what they were.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6533|Long Island, New York
It's pretty good, but the quality is fucking shitty.
Christbane
+51|6231
I dont like it at all.  I was very dissapointed.  if they say they are going for the old sound again why the hell do they have something so mellow as the first single. better then st anger but still not even close to kill em all or ride the lightning.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
We already have one thread about this absolutely arse-tastic band of generic-monotonous boring metal.

Was that not enough? .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6839|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Christbane wrote:

I dont like it at all.  I was very dissapointed.  if they say they are going for the old sound again why the hell do they have something so mellow as the first single. better then st anger but still not even close to kill em all or ride the lightning.
I have to agree, it's pretty shit.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Mediocre for Metallica. Much better than St.Anger but far from the great years of Kill 'em all and the next three albums.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ryan

Sydney wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Why would they bother recreating their same material? No one would buy it if they already have an album that has songs that sound nearly identical.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6839|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Ryan wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Why would they bother recreating their same material? No one would buy it if they already have an album that has songs that sound nearly identical.
Master of Puppets wasn't recreating Kill 'Em All....
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6631|South Jersey

Sydney wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Sydney wrote:

That's not what he meant. 

I'm not listening to any of it until the album actually comes out, I want to listen to the full album start to finish instead of already knowing what 5 songs are like.  Potentially stupid, yes.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Now that I have it in high quality (<3 Cryan), it sounds fucking awesome.

10x better than St. Anger. -gag-
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Everything>>>>>>>>>>St.Anger by far.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So you like Whitney Houston I presume.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

My secret shame.
­
­
­
­
­
­
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6129

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dont' act like you don't love I will always love you.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6592

Uzique wrote:

We already have one thread about this absolutely arse-tastic band of generic-monotonous boring metal.

Was that not enough? .
Generic and monotonous are not adjectives that correctly describe what Metallica is.  They were one of the original founders of this "generic-monotonous boring metal" along with Megadeth and Anthrax.

Politely keep your dumb-ass comments to yourself because you obviously have no taste in music.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Generic and monotonous are not adjectives that correctly describe what Metallica is.  They were one of the original founders of this "generic-monotonous boring metal" along with Megadeth and Anthrax.
Hey, Megadeth actually are good to listen too.

Sure, they don't come close to Iron Maiden, for example, but they are light years in front of some of the other shit that's labeled as Metal.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ryan

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Ryan wrote:

That's not what he meant. 

I'm not listening to any of it until the album actually comes out, I want to listen to the full album start to finish instead of already knowing what 5 songs are like.  Potentially stupid, yes.
They only have 2 songs that you can listen to fully.
Ryan

Anyone find that Lars is a bit too heavy on the drums?
I think it's alright, but a bit to loud in some of the rolls and fills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard