The Magic Mullet
+240|6422
She's got some kind of kidney problem that forces her to drop a lung whenever the fuck she feels like it. I'm undecided as to what to do, i'm all for leaving her in the wilderness like the Eskimos do with their demented elders, but the Mrs is angling for the vet option.

Maybe we'll comprimise and take her to the canal in a hessian sack instead..
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6484|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Throw it in the woods when she is gone and say the cat got out.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
Thanks for sharing, I hope your asshole doesn't loosen with age.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Take her to the vet just to see how bad the cost would be. Couldn't hurt, right?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England
OMFG! Honestly, funniest thread title ever. And the post was quality to follow it up. +1 for you. I haven't laughed that much in ages.
Lynx14
+41|5968
LOL

Its funny but its sad at the same time. She has a condition you should take her to the vet. If you really love her you can pay some cash to help her.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA
i have a cat like that, except it just shits everywhere because it wants to. my mom wont let us get rid of the damn thing. the fucker peed on my bed too.

in all honesty i kind of support  sgtheihn on this one.
13rin
+977|6477
There's probably nothing wrong with it.  Cats are assholes.  He's doing it on purpose.  I recommend indoor kitty get used to living outside.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/Champagne_cork.jpg/495px-Champagne_cork.jpg
The Magic Mullet
+240|6422
Ahh don't worry, i'll take her to the vet really.

If the cat snuffed it I wouldn't have anyone to watch the 10 minute freeview with on Climax TV.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6670|A sunburnt country
Simple rule, if it shits in the house, it dies.  Don't get me wrong, I love cats, they taste like chicken!

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130
Someone else posted a topic with the issue of taking an animal to the vet. I'm all for getting pets back to health by taking them to the vet, but at a certain point I start thinking It'd just be better to get the animal put to sleep than to pay out the ass to get it healthy again. So basically, I'd suggest go to the vet and check how much they think it would cost to operate on this cats kidneys. If they expect you to pay a shit load of money to do it, just have the cat put to sleep.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6484|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Or you can call one of those animal whisperers and find out what traumatic episode it had to cause this.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6422

SgtHeihn wrote:

Or you can call one of those animal whisperers and find out what traumatic episode it had to cause this.
Oh...... they don't want to do that.

*untangles whiskers from pubic thatch*
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
we missed you mullet man!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6422
I've returned to e-CockDrop Loonitic for burning my neck with a lighter last friday.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

NateWiese wrote:

Someone else posted a topic with the issue of taking an animal to the vet. I'm all for getting pets back to health by taking them to the vet, but at a certain point I start thinking It'd just be better to get the animal put to sleep than to pay out the ass to get it healthy again. So basically, I'd suggest go to the vet and check how much they think it would cost to operate on this cats kidneys. If they expect you to pay a shit load of money to do it, just have the cat put to sleep.
This.

Also welcome back, your light hearted threads are just what this forum needs some of.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6436|King Of The Islands

What does Hellboy have to do with this?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Cheez wrote:

What does Hellboy have to do with this?
Have you seen his cat?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
tell it to behave or gtfo?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

https://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/lol-cat.jpg
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6453|The edge of sanity

Poseidon wrote:

Take her to the vet just to see how bad the cost would be. Couldn't hurt, right?
What this man said. At least get an estimate on what the damage would be to your wallet. If your wife really does love the cat, then get its problems fixed. Once you do that she will be greatful and you could bring it up in arguements.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
Milk in a bowl.
Cinder block from behind.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin
Ever heard story of the cork and the pig?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

ATG wrote:

Milk in a bowl.
Cinder block from behind.
You've told me that same story before in the case of small children, not cats.

Except replace milk with candy.

And cinder block with rape.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard