Poll

Which do you prefer, FaceBook or Myspace?

FaceBook85%85% - 85
MySpace14%14% - 14
Total: 99
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
Thought this might bring up some interesting discussion.  Post your homepage if you wish others to add you as a friend...Enjoy! 
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5934|CANADA
they both blow imo
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Null vote. I heard both is for kids.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Neither. I'm sticking with web 1.0
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

they both fail, but facebook is way better
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Humm I heard Bebo was popular with a few people.

Not that I use any of them
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Titch2349 wrote:

Humm I heard Bebo was popular with a few people.

Not that I use any of them
Bebo is only used in Britain. Facebook and MySpace are worldwide.

Neither. Never used them, never plan to.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

i g wrote:

they both fail, but facebook is way better
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

zimmer you have my permission to ban the first person who votes myspace
max
Vela Incident

wow, this is one sided

Last edited by max (2008-08-18 13:45:21)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130
I don't like either. I think facebook is better, but I use myspace since no one at my school uses facebook. Easier to keep in touch with myspace basically.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

i g wrote:

zimmer you have my permission to ban the first person who votes myspace
someone voted
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
max
Vela Incident

NateWiese wrote:

I don't like either. I think facebook is better, but I use myspace since no one at my school uses facebook. Easier to keep in touch with myspace basically.
*lights torch*
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

162 friends - facebook
26 friends - myspace

I think this speaks for itself.

note: I only add/accept people i know.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
MySpace.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Well let's see... considering I used to have a myspace but got rid of it, yet I still have my facebook... hmm....

Myspace is full of teeny bopper emo tards. Facebook is actually useful for keeping in touch with and finding people.

They're both social networking sites, and Facebook definitely pulls off the social networking better.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

neither

wtf is the point in them
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

SamTheMan:D wrote:

neither

wtf is the point in them
to keep in touch with people that go off to different schools
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

I joined Facebook yesterday and am quite enjoying it.
Ig, where u at bro >.<
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
Facebook is the only social-networking website that has any real usefulness to me, mainly because it originated and focuses on College/University and Company-based communities. MySpace and other such ego-preening sites really are just advertisements either in vanity or social insecurity; who needs a profile with 100 pictures of themself, or conversely who needs 1000's of 'Internet' friends?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
People keep telling me to start it up but i cba. I might for my uncle in Iraq, I just don't spend enough time on the internets anymore.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5994|Dallas

mtb0minime wrote:

Myspace is full of teeny bopper emo tards. Facebook is actually useful for keeping in touch with and finding people.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

No I don't
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
both F A I L
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
SamTheMan:D