[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6730|Houston, Texas
Maybe your just an illiterate mongloid and thats why they kicked you.  I would kick you too, just because your stupid.
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6646

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

OOOOO an ex-seal, you must be proud. That's the best honor...and ex-seal. one day when i grow up, im going to be an EX-SEAL. go fuck urself.
Why don't you give him your address so he can come over and discuss his SEAL training with you?
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6646
I respect any server rules….no cussing, team killing, spawn camping…no problem….I’m a guest in their house….I’ll follow the rules or I’ll leave.  Sure I cuss…a lot.  But if I’m asked not to cuss in front of someone, I’ll respect that.  Why would it be so hard to respect someone’s request at their server?  If you go to a friend house and they ask you not to piss on the sofa, are you going to because you were told not to?  If you don’t like rules, than you’re an immature 12 year old and your life is going to be filled with a bunch of disappointment.  Why waste the time to type in profinity or anything not relating to the game?  Go ahead and do it....I'll be behind you with my knife.

I believe it was Maya Angelou (I may be wrong) who said a person that has to use profanity doesn’t have the intelligence use other words.
(Sarcasm) *That fuckin bitch knows her shit!*

For those who use X in the following context….Xmas and Xstains.
The word for Christ in Greek is Xristos. During the 16th century, Europeans began using the first initial of Christ's name, "X" in place of the word Christ in Christmas as a shortened form of the word.

Christianity is a farce and a steady stream of hypocrisy. –
No, Christianity is not a farce and a steady stream of hypocrisy.  If you take time to study and understand the bible and the teachings of Christ, you will learn that the true nature of Christianity is one of forgiveness, understanding, compassion and redemption.  Many people have taken parts of the scriptures and distorted them for their own agenda and purpose. 

Don’t let their children swear or be exposed to swearing, but let them have guns! –
No, not all Christians have guns.  I would rather my child spew out a couple of curse words than have access to a gun.  "Daddy, there are no damn cartoons on!"  Words can’t kill…

I wonder how many chicken thigh-bones it would take to fill hell up? –
6.66 trillion.  Hell is big and those chickens have little thighs.  Plus, that’s Satan’s favorite number.

See even the Christians are hypocrites –
Aren’t we all?  Sure I can say we shouldn’t do this or that….then I find myself doing it myself.  Do I feel like a hypocrite and a jerk…..yes.  I know better than that.  Have you never found yourself being hypocritical?  It’s human nature.  As humans, God gave us free will. We have the options to do and say what we want.   

Christians are fucking lame, I wish all their little perfect people were forced to see every video on OGRISH.com and then be asked if life was perfect. –
I’ve seen a lot of them.  Everyone knows that life is not perfect.  I doubt any Christian has told you that they were perfect.  Your perception of them acting perfect is distorted.  They’re just trying to live like God would want them to. 
If a person claiming to be a Christian tells you that they are perfect, run away from them…..they may have Kool-Aid for you to drink.

Because they've not only allowed, but are even happy about the likes of Pat Robertson. –
Whoa….Pat Robertson has his own agenda….I want nothing to do with that man.  He’s a little “Cuckoo for Coco Puffs”. 
One issue with organized religion is that people start to follow the person preaching….not the person they should be worshiping.  It happens in all religions. 

seems hypocritical to play in a game where one of your main objectives is to "kill" -
How is that hypocritical?  If I play Monopoly, is it hypocritical if I don’t give 10% of my earnings to the church?

Lets just play the game.....type in only needed information and have fun. 

Just a few thoughts and responses......

Last edited by -=WYD=-JoKeR (2006-02-03 09:12:10)

joe6600
+-1|6713
just so u know, generally these are jehovah witnesss, assembly of god, mormons, and similiar affiliates

most presbytyrians, catholics, episcopalians, and 1 christians and methodists are not involved with these christian servers.

This is for general clarification and classification
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6747

MURPHY-D. wrote:

I do "talk" radio.  Last year when some ABC-TV affiliates refuesed to air the uncut "Saving Private Ryan" because of the language, the number of people that supported the effort was unbeliveable.  I actually had people call and say no one really uses language like that in combat.  These people are so removed from reality it scares me.
No joke.  I cuss in game sometimes.
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6637|Colorado

-=WYD=-JoKeR wrote:

I respect any server rules….no cussing, team killing, spawn camping…no problem….I’m a guest in their house….I’ll follow the rules or I’ll leave.  Sure I cuss…a lot.  But if I’m asked not to cuss in front of someone, I’ll respect that.  Why would it be so hard to respect someone’s request at their server?  If you go to a friend house and they ask you not to piss on the sofa, are you going to because you were told not to?  If you don’t like rules, than you’re an immature 12 year old and your life is going to be filled with a bunch of disappointment.  Why waste the time to type in profinity or anything not relating to the game?  Go ahead and do it....I'll be behind you with my knife.

I believe it was Maya Angelou (I may be wrong) who said a person that has to use profanity doesn’t have the intelligence use other words.
(Sarcasm) *That fuckin bitch knows her shit!*

For those who use X in the following context….Xmas and Xstains.
The word for Christ in Greek is Xristos. During the 16th century, Europeans began using the first initial of Christ's name, "X" in place of the word Christ in Christmas as a shortened form of the word.

Christianity is a farce and a steady stream of hypocrisy. –
No, Christianity is not a farce and a steady stream of hypocrisy.  If you take time to study and understand the bible and the teachings of Christ, you will learn that the true nature of Christianity is one of forgiveness, understanding, compassion and redemption.  Many people have taken parts of the scriptures and distorted them for their own agenda and purpose. 

Don’t let their children swear or be exposed to swearing, but let them have guns! –
No, not all Christians have guns.  I would rather my child spew out a couple of curse words than have access to a gun.  "Daddy, there are no damn cartoons on!"  Words can’t kill…

I wonder how many chicken thigh-bones it would take to fill hell up? –
6.66 trillion.  Hell is big and those chickens have little thighs.  Plus, that’s Satan’s favorite number.

See even the Christians are hypocrites –
Aren’t we all?  Sure I can say we shouldn’t do this or that….then I find myself doing it myself.  Do I feel like a hypocrite and a jerk…..yes.  I know better than that.  Have you never found yourself being hypocritical?  It’s human nature.  As humans, God gave us free will. We have the options to do and say what we want.   

Christians are fucking lame, I wish all their little perfect people were forced to see every video on OGRISH.com and then be asked if life was perfect. –
I’ve seen a lot of them.  Everyone knows that life is not perfect.  I doubt any Christian has told you that they were perfect.  Your perception of them acting perfect is distorted.  They’re just trying to live like God would want them to. 
If a person claiming to be a Christian tells you that they are perfect, run away from them…..they may have Kool-Aid for you to drink.

Because they've not only allowed, but are even happy about the likes of Pat Robertson. –
Whoa….Pat Robertson has his own agenda….I want nothing to do with that man.  He’s a little “Cuckoo for Coco Puffs”. 
One issue with organized religion is that people start to follow the person preaching….not the person they should be worshiping.  It happens in all religions. 

seems hypocritical to play in a game where one of your main objectives is to "kill" -
How is that hypocritical?  If I play Monopoly, is it hypocritical if I don’t give 10% of my earnings to the church?

Lets just play the game.....type in only needed information and have fun. 

Just a few thoughts and responses......
This guy talks about me like he knows me....  lol j/k..
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6710|United States

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

OOOOO an ex-seal, you must be proud. That's the best honor...and ex-seal. one day when i grow up, im going to be an EX-SEAL. go fuck urself.
When your an EX-Seal, that means he was a SEAL at one point in time.  Fucktard.
He's an Ex-Seal.  What the fuck are you?  Ex-con?

And before you post "Who the fuck are you?" at me, I'll say, "I'm your worst fucking nightmare."

And before you can post your famous "Go fuck urself", I'll say now, "Kiss_My_White_Ass, go fuck yourself.  Bitch."

*Edited to add flame*

Last edited by Bert10099 (2006-02-10 20:18:23)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
Christains rule dont diss God
Azygos666
+0|6678

Kung Jew wrote:

Interestingly enough, the Wedding planners have had an enormous amount of bookings for June 6th this year.  Apparently a slew of people want to get married on 6/6/6.  Imagine the ceremony and cake for that one.

KJ
Sucks I will still be out here in Japan on that day, not enough people to poke fun at.  You would be amazed how many people Ive almost make crash when driving around in the states with a license plate that says WOLF666

-Wolf
MetalChris
+0|6743

Erkut.hv wrote:

So don't go in the server. Fucking crybaby. Why get all cunty about it when you can hit another server. Nobody put a fucking gun to your head and told you to join the server.

Take a fucking midol and join another server, you menstruating little cunt.
LoL!!

x2
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6727|Longueuil
Lol yesterday i got banned from a christian server for stealing their cobra and for killing their blackhawk 3 times while flying with tv misiles...those kids were complaining kick this guy he killed ur blackhack 3 times right after we leave the spawn...
hehehe evil me
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

Lol yesterday i got banned from a christian server for stealing their cobra and for killing their blackhawk 3 times while flying with tv misiles...those kids were complaining kick this guy he killed ur blackhack 3 times right after we leave the spawn...
hehehe evil me
Now that's not very Christian like of them, was it?  They should have forgiven you for A) stealing their property and B) killing them with it.  WWJD?

KJ
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6651|S.E. United States
personally Ive danced with the devil,and the mother fucker cant dance.
so I just kicked the bitch in the balls and shoved his 666 up his ass.
the devil or his little 666 buddies dont scare me,as a matter of fact i can be pretty evil on my own w/o the sissy basturds.
as far as christian servers,who gives a fuck what they are as long as your killing some poor basturds then its all good for me.
christian server or 666 pussy servers,Ill take either one,its all in fun killing ya no matter what server Im in...
howler_27
+90|6657
I don't have a major problem with the servers.  Most of the time they are ok.  HOWEVER, getting kicked for typing "LMAO"????   That's pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

On second thought,  "I'm comin' for every last one of you sons-a-biaaaaches, and hell's coming with me.  You hear?  HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!!   lol
Azygos666
+0|6678

KillerYaNk wrote:

personally Ive danced with the devil,and the mother fucker cant dance.
so I just kicked the bitch in the balls and shoved his 666 up his ass.
the devil or his little 666 buddies dont scare me,as a matter of fact i can be pretty evil on my own w/o the sissy basturds.
as far as christian servers,who gives a fuck what they are as long as your killing some poor basturds then its all good for me.
christian server or 666 pussy servers,Ill take either one,its all in fun killing ya no matter what server Im in...
Oh gods, not a damn yankee to boot... GO REDSOX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deathsc-O-pe[CoD]
+0|6741
If you knew theology you would know that killing in itself is not a sin, murder is.  It is not wrong to kill by means of self defense or killing someone who's intent is murder.  "Thou shalt not kill"  really means thou shalt not murder because the old hebrew version had  a word which meant intentional murder not just any killing.  I just wanted to clear that up because many people do not know the difference between killing and murder.  Many also feel that war is absolutly wrong because they think any taking of life is wrong.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6651|S.E. United States
Azygos666 Quote:

I dont think this topic has anything to do with baseball or being a yank...
give me a break,people almost crashing seeing your wolf666 license plate,thats a joke in itself.
like I said Ive danced with the devil,and he's a pussy and 666 just =18 to me.
so represent whatever you want to represent,but dont go bragging about your wolf666=18, or anything of the like,it wouldnt scare me.
if I saw your license plate Id just laugh,and say there goes another devil worshipper wanna be...

Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Raevin
+0|6620
It's quite interesting to see the closed mindedness that dominates this thread.  I see ideals such as Christians not being allowed to have guns and Christians not being able to support war.

It's interesting the way that non Christians attack Christianity without having the faintest idea on its ideals and theologies.  Would somebody who had no clue about neurology walk into a brain surgeon's office and argue neurology with him?  Would somebody who couldn't cook walk up to a world renowned chef and argue culinary arts with him?  No, of course they wouldn't.  Yet, every day people who have no idea about Christianity seem to thrive on belittling and combating Christians.  Yet, it's not a Christian's "job" to argue Christianity with non believers.  It's their job to witness to those that seek Him. 

Personally, I think anybody who yells out profanities out of anger in a server is weak in the first place.  What do I mean?  Well...why do you yell profanities?  Because you're angry right?  Why are you angry?  Because you're getting killed too much?  Maybe.  Getting angry and yelling isn't going to make you a better player.  Your in game character isn't going to turn green and be impervious to bullets...in fact, you'll probably even do worse.  Even if you do get mad (it does happen)...why would you want to show the guy that's killing you that not only is he killing your character but he's also affecting the player behind the screen?

I'm there to play a game...not listen to some kid that gets angry and start swearing when he gets owned too many times in a row.
airborne916
+24|6635

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Tell me why!?!? WHY THE HELL DO I GET KICKED FOR SAYING A WORD!? A WORD. Its a fucking word you crazy bastards. It's not like the "k" is going to shoot laser beams from itself if you say "fuck." Get over it you sissy little girls. THIS IS BF2. If you havent noticed, your shooting someone. I don't think expressing ones feelings, no matter how harsh they might be, is an appropriate kick. I mean, if I read the bible, I don't think you guys are going to be damnned to hell if you say a word. (Note for the slow: If you havent picked up on it yet, Im a Athiest and don't believe in hell) So get over your nice guy pussy little actions and take that fucking kick crap off for not even saying, TYPING, a word.
ever think they just want a clean server?
Azygos666
+0|6678

KillerYaNk wrote:

Azygos666 Quote:

I dont think this topic has anything to do with baseball or being a yank...
give me a break,people almost crashing seeing your wolf666 license plate,thats a joke in itself.
like I said Ive danced with the devil,and he's a pussy and 666 just =18 to me.
so represent whatever you want to represent,but dont go bragging about your wolf666=18, or anything of the like,it wouldnt scare me.
if I saw your license plate Id just laugh,and say there goes another devil worshipper wanna be...

Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
A)the sport thing was just for kicks.
B)I am not a devil worshipper as so many ignorant bastards group all pagan religions together.
C)666 is a fucking number, who cares, the fact it scares the shit out of people is funny.  For those that brandish it like their own personal flag because they dont know shit about the relegion they say they believe in, please stop...you are giving all of us a bad name.
D) why the hell do you keep making it a point that "you have danced blah blah blah"...you havent commented how and all I keep thinking to myself is isnt that a reference to some country song?

Anyways, to set things straight as far as anyone wondering on what my opinion is and my right to say them, I am pagan, I grew up roman Catholic, I agree that if a server has rules follow them or dont use that server, over half the population especially those posting here are narrow minded and intolerant of other peoples thoughts..or simply dont know how to take a joke.  I dont consider myself prejudice or intolerant...but I do love to poke fun.  Its like walking into work and saying "Happy Friday the 13th" just because I know I just ruined atleast one person's day that is supersticious and forgot the date.  As for the comment about dancing with the devil Yank, I dont know about you but I spent 393 days straight from january 03 to feb 04 in mid-east...and yes people do swear when being shot at since some people like to argue it isnt needed.

there is my rant..now I will probably avoid this thread for another couple weeks...

-Wolf

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-02-11 13:32:30)

Raevin
+0|6620

Azygos666 wrote:

and yes people do swear when being shot at since people like to argue it isnt needed.

-Wolf
The difference is that the people swearing here are not being shot at.  Their 3D computer generated character is being shot at.

Now, if you were sitting at your desk playing BF2 and all of a sudden somebody started driving by your house and shooting at you through your windows that would be a different story.
Azygos666
+0|6678
I know, hence why I said if a server has rules follow them.  That last bit was more towards the no swearing Saving Private Ryan references and such or the ones saying that people that swear do so because they don't have the vocabulary to speak otherwise. 

-Wolf
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North
i got perma banned from the men of god server on rainbow six 3 for typing "wtf? lol" when a teammate flashbanged our team, apperantly im allowed to shoot people with a variety of weapons and smear their blood on the wall but cant type a W a T with an F attached
Raevin
+0|6620
That was a bit extreme.  I've played a variety of MoG servers on a variety of different games. 

WTF could mean What The Fruit are you doing?
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6645
Joker, you are ridiculously horrible. Someone with more kills than death i will respect (as you are so highly concerned about) but you, I won't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard