Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
There's a thread in the Steam forums just now about a brilliant idea of having an in-game deathcam-screenshot viewer and the option to either send them to your friend or the person that killed you in each particular one etc.

I think it's a brilliant idea and think everyone should post your support in the thread . Me and kerry have already done so.

Anyway, if you want to read the idea in detail and the responses here they are:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s … p?t=714854
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

yeah but if your kerry it would take up like 100gb of hd space
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437
I really wish I could turn it off. I want to see what's going on around me when I die, not a freezeframe of a facial expression I've seen a thousand times.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
Really? I like it. Even now after playing for almost a year. I miss it in other games.
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

yeah but if your kerry it would take up like 100gb of hd space
i understand completly
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I really wish I could turn it off. I want to see what's going on around me when I die, not a freezeframe of a facial expression I've seen a thousand times.
I like being able to see who killed me. And more importantly, where he killed me.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I like being able to see who killed me. And more importantly, where he killed me.
^

More O EMM GEE faces from heavy more often!
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

^

And this:
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/TF2/SurprisedMedic.jpg
Hawkers
THOOOM
+9|5971|Maidenhead
I'm going to post this in a couple of forums, that would be awesome.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

kptk92 wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

^

And this:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231 … dMedic.jpg
rofluz
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

Hawkers wrote:

I'm going to post this in a couple of forums, that would be awesome.
links
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Most games have the camera fixate on your killer so you can see where he was. DoD: Source used to do that.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Hmmm, good idea!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard