+11|6659|west liberty IA
"whimpers" I'm sorry for your lost
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
I am sorry bro its really hard to let go of a best friend, I lost two dogs in a span of a few years both golden retrievers Wyatt and Chelsea, Chelsea was a rescue dog that we adopted same as my other dog Lizzy. we had Wyatt when he was a pup we kind of grew up to gather. The three of them used to love to play in are back yard but now I only have one I guess what Iam trying to say is that it is extremely hard to get over losing them but just always remember the good times.

Last edited by GR34 (2008-08-11 18:22:26)

i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

GR34 wrote:

I am sorry bro its really hard to let go of a best friend, I lost two dogs in a span of a few years both golden retrievers Wyatt and Chelsea, Chelsea was a rescue dog that we adopted same as my other dog Lizzy. we had Wyatt when he was a pup we kind of grew up to gather. The three of them used to love to play in are back yard but now I only have one I guess what Iam trying to say is that it is extremely hard to get over losing them but just always remember the good times.
i only had him for 3 days
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA

i g wrote:

GR34 wrote:

oh that really sux
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
Sorry dude...that sucks.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

fuckin hell

sorry mate
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
that sucks bro
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Man, that's terrible ig. Sorry to hear that.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
That really sucks, but know its not your fault that you couldnt get him treated, the rescue centre should have done that for you
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

this girl i know has a border collie who will be having puppies around christmas time. i think i'll be ready for another pup by then
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
Count yourself lucky that you only had the puppy for 3 days,  because trust me, it would be a lot harder coming to terms with the death of a dog that you've had for 8 or so years.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

i g wrote:

this girl i know has a border collie who will be having puppies around christmas time. i think i'll be ready for another pup by then
Get insurance.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6440
Yeah Ig, for like 20 bucks a month your dog gets coverage that basically makes ALMOST all treatment affordable.  Sorry to hear man, was it a beagle?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london

i g wrote:

collies shed lots of hair.  lots.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

God Save the Queen wrote:

i g wrote:

not that much lol
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

SamTheMan:D wrote:

i g wrote:

not that much lol
His moms name is Colleen.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

i g wrote:

not that much lol
I had a dog that looked like lassie.  He shed like a motherfucker.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

i g wrote:

GR34 wrote:

better that then 10 years tbh
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6001|...
get a leonberger, they're (had them since birth)

https://puppydogweb.com/gallery/leonbergers/leonberger_starzyska.jpg

if you think collies shed you've never seen these though

or a husky. They're cool, I want one.

losing a dog sucks though

Last edited by dayarath (2008-08-12 12:17:28)

inane little opines
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6723|Ireland | Monaghan

Sorry to hear that buddy

But if you do wanna get another dog, as the guy above said Husky!!

Jasper 11 weeks old.
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/100_0743.jpg
https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/IrishGrimReaper/100_0742.jpg

They're a class dog to, very playful and not violent.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

dayarath wrote:

http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/leonberg … rzyska.jpg

that thing is a fucking beast
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6001|...

i g wrote:

dayarath wrote:

http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/leonberg … rzyska.jpg

that thing is a fucking beast
I kno rite.

They just look cool but are really tame and gentle tbh, can go rough when you're trying to wrestle with them :d.

I love these dogs.

Last edited by dayarath (2008-08-12 13:09:18)

inane little opines
Jrdeacs
+22|5901
Get a kelpie

https://www.rarebreed.com/breeds/kelpie/austrailiankelpie.jpg

OH wait you dont get em in the US...

BTW sorry about your dog

Last edited by Jrdeacs (2008-08-12 14:52:51)

Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

That sucks dude. At least he was living in your house before he died, rather than just straight out of his tiny, concrete kennel. His life was better for the short amount of time that you had him.

I hope you rescue again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard