usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

music has pretty much always sucked.  thats why i think i own a total of 3 cd's..................somewhere in the attic.
Music has always sucked? I'm afraid I disagree. Ever listened to Beethoven's ninth symphony?
no
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

music has pretty much always sucked.  thats why i think i own a total of 3 cd's..................somewhere in the attic.
Music has always sucked? I'm afraid I disagree. Ever listened to Beethoven's ninth symphony?
no
Well it's really good!
i g
Banned
+876|5870|GA

i dont see how someone cant like music. its a huge part of my life
Roc18
`
+655|5796|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
No mainstream music sucks now, it didnt suck a couple of decades ago. Today you really have to look for and listen to alot of music to find something you like other than depend on the T.V or radio. And people who say music sucks in general probably only hear the stuff on the radio and tv and base their opinion on that and probably have never heard good music.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5760
Music is just plain horrible now.

Hardcore isn't even hardcore anymore it's metalcore.
Metal is just the same shit it's all about double bass drumming and indistinguishable vocals.
Rap music all you need now is a good beat and horrible lyrics and you're fucking famous.
Pop music horrible as ever.
Indie music is hardly even indie with that major label most are signed to.

Most bands are just following trends and just sound exactly alike not for the music but for the money.

Even underground music sucks balls now.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

i g wrote:

because you kids grew up with mp3's glued to your ears.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6660

It's not so much that most music now sucks, it's just that with the Internet, more shitty music is out there and becoming popular for some odd reason.

[pretentiousness] thankfully I listen to electronic music, where none of it is popular and will never get ruined; you don't know what you're missing! [/pretentiousness]
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6651
you have some good music still but I agree 90's had some VERY good music. The music is too dissected now new type of genres emerging all the time.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

i g wrote:

Meh, you're probably 6 times my age and I don't really care for music. It gets boring when people ask "So what do you listen to". Nothing really...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i g wrote:

Meh, you're probably 6 times my age and I don't really care for music. It gets boring when people ask "So what do you listen to". Nothing really...
6 times?  maths not good in england eh?

but, when people ask me that question, i have the same response.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I thought you were like 80, old timer?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6690|United States of America

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no
If you've seen Die Hard, you've at least heard the most famous part.

Music today seems exactly likes it's been all my life. People still get too caught up in it and it takes over their lives (like all those folks who would've /slitwrists when The Beatles broke up). It's shouldn't make up a huge part of your life unless you are a musician. I've never owned a CD, iPod or any other mp3 player, because the high cost doesn't warrant a purchase. I listen to my music in YouTube videos. I find it odd how a lot of people will buy CDs or whatnot because the like the band and will listen to a bunch of lame songs for one they actually want to hear. I like songs alone, instead. It's much simpler when you keep your distance.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652
Nickleback is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5760

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Sarcasm amirite?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
there is still good music being made out there, you just need to know where to look.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

Parker wrote:

there is still good music being made out there, you just need to know where to look.
Damn straight sister.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652

`MetaL* wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Sarcasm amirite?
nooooo.........

yes

TBH I liked their first hit, Remind Me or w/e it was. Then it all went generically downhill from there.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i g wrote:

Jord is 5.67 years old based on the above assumption.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
jord

m3thod wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You're just angry because you're the same age. did you use the windows 95 calculator for that? Lulz.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

jord wrote:

m3thod wrote:

jord wrote:

You're just angry because you're the same age. did you use the windows 95 calculator for that? Lulz.
He's jealous of us for being kids.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6113|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

m3thod wrote:

i can see that tbh
Roc18
`
+655|5796|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah I think he is like 80. Hes always talks about the marines and stuff and flying planes I thought he fought in World War 2 or something.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Roc18 wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Yeah I think he is like 80. Hes always talks about the marines and stuff and flying planes I thought he fought in World War 2 or something.
Lulz.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
Master, denying your identity is foolishness.

Back on track.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard