sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I regret studying Business and Administration instead of studying Architecture.  I don't complain about the money I make but I don't do what I really like, and that's a big mistake.  So, what do you regret about your life?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

nothing.  regrets are pointless.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Nothing yet, tbh. I've got my whole life ahead of me and practically planned out till I'm 50, and I'm going to most likely get into the college I want, followed by joining the Air Force.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Poseidon wrote:

Nothing yet, tbh. I've got my whole life ahead of me and practically planned out till I'm 50, and I'm going to most likely get into the college I want, followed by joining the Air Force.
"planned out till 50"

sounds boring.

don't really have big regrets atm, will see what the future brings, not gonna plan bloody forward that long,

live by the day.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

Looking back you don't say "I could have done this/that a bit different" about anything at all?  Nothing at all?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

I kind of wish I did better in High School, but that is what Community College is for.

No complaints. Life is good.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

"planned out till 50"

sounds boring.

don't really have big regrets atm, will see what the future brings, not gonna plan bloody forward that long,

live by the day.
Not really.

Next two years I get my private pilot's license which will get me into the college I want (Embry-Riddle in Daytona, Florida or Florida Tech in Melbourne, Florida).

Afterwards, go to the college for 4 years and study and major in Aeronautical Science while also getting many other licenses including twin engine, commercial, instrumental (not sure of all of them, I'm sure usm knows).

Then, join the Air Force as an officer and fly with them for 10 years.

After I'm done with that, fly as a commercial pilot.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Looking back you don't say "I could have done this/that a bit different" about anything at all?  Nothing at all?
not really.  makes no sense to do it.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6799|Grapevine, TX
Only one. Third Grade.

My habit of procrastination reared its ugly head. I turned in my PAT (Program for Academically Talented) Program parental consent, a day late. All of my friends that I grew up with from K-12th that did go in and finally graduate , all had collage scholarships in some form or fashion.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

not really.  makes no sense to do it.
Well, you can't go back in time, agreed, but there's always something, even when it doesn't make any sense, it's just in your mind.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
Ofcourse I make stupid mistakes sometimes and think back being embarrased about it but nothing really serious, at all. It is pointless, really.
inane little opines
too_money2007
+145|6278|Keller, Tx
I regret not having the drive to finish college. I've got around 20-25 hrs under my belt, but I graduated 8 years ago.

Though, by finishing school, I would've never met my wife and had our son, and the other baby on the way. So, I regret nothing that's gotten me where I am today.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

I regret the internet
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification
Nothing.

Every instance of my life has been a learning experience.  Making mistakes (in hindsight) were some of the best things to happen to me.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon
not a motherfucking thing!

every single thing i have done has led me to where i am at today.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Parker wrote:

I'd say moving to Louisiana was a bad choice.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
I rarely have regrets, I have one about every 2 years or something and that reminds me why I don't live life in the safe and boring lane.

I sometimes regret what I say to people, but not for long. I've never really insulted anyone badly enough for them to remember a year later or stop talking to me. I raped my mate in a drunken argument about where he lived (Ironic as a year later I moved into the worst place in the town). Those insults were classic though, "Do you even get clean water here?", and "How many channels do you get in your house, like BBC1 and 2 or nothing?".

I'm surprised he still let me sleep there that night. Was crazy, other mate shit himself and hid his boxers in the guy we were staying at's house. I also did a shit in the top bit of the toilet that you lift off, so it would stink of shit forever.

Lols good times.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Alot of things, thats all I'm going to say
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Everything.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Should of got that dyslexia test I had the other week done years ago, would have been able to drastically improve my marks and would have got to do Aeronautical engineering instead of shitty computer science.

That god damn physics will always piss me off.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
That I didn't figure it all out sooner.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Parker wrote:

FUCKING WORDS! The exact same way i see it. +1 thar Parker!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Nothing major really. I regret not having gone to see Victor Wooten when he played Dublin last, I regret losing my Stetson last weekend on Tory island, I regret leaving the Oxygen festival early on the Sunday last year and missing Daft Punk play live.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I regret not seeing Alice in Chains play live.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Other than fucking up Yr 12, no... Not much. Still it being since months since I created said fuckup I can fix it if I want.

I guess I don't regret it because I haven't re-enrolled (technically I still have 2 years to add to my NTCE's final recorded results with better ones).
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard