Do you beleive in Real Life Karma?

Yes of course45%45% - 26
No fate decides all26%26% - 15
Neither, I'll explain28%28% - 16
Total: 57
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX
I believe in the old saying, "As you make your bed, lie in it." & "What comes around, goes around."

This is a perfect example, in my opinion.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/339 … ?rh=173711

What do you believe?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال
What goes around comes around
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5778|loves Stimey <3 |
That video is just so
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
I sort of believe in the fact that "what goes around comes around" as I've experienced it many a time. But Karma in the sense that "if you're good, life will be good" is bullshit. Infact it's the opposite, nice guys finish last.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas
Mistreat a person, and expect mistreatment in return. If you treat a person the contrary, still expect mistreatment in return. So, yes and no.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX
MEk- i  see what you sayin there...

All my life chicks sayin , "ohh your so cute." I now reply "thanks, it's a curse."

Nice guys do finish last especially with the ladies.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6766|Tenn
being nice and a pushover will get you no where. but blatant asshattery will come back ten-fold.

but the video tho. you combine all the punches the guy was throwin and the kicks also, comes nowhere near to as hard as he got hit.

for comparison, take a bean bag and throw it at a friend. compare the results to throwing a crow bar or sumthing with higher velocity.

but all in all he got what he deserved.

edit: lol the verizon ad has a guy named Kimmy on it.

Last edited by CTD-CaptainBuck (2008-08-04 14:19:38)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

I'm indifferent. I couldn't care less about fate or karma.

Life is there, deal with it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
hahah kid got what he deserved he should of started kicking him while he was unconscious
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

No fate, no karma. There are a bajillion factors that influence every little thing that happens. Don't be so arrogant as to assume it's all somehow orchestrated to make you late for work or some bullshit like that.

Also, nice guys don't finish last. Pussies finish last. The problem is that most people mistake kindness for weakness. You can be tough and nice and most likely you'll go far in life.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

chittydog wrote:

No fate, no karma. There are a bajillion factors that influence every little thing that happens. Don't be so arrogant as to assume it's all somehow orchestrated to make you late for work or some bullshit like that.

Also, nice guys don't finish last. Pussies finish last. The problem is that most people mistake kindness for weakness. You can be tough and nice and most likely you'll go far in life.
Arrogance is a factor there?
You can't disprove or prove that karma or fate exists...

Not that I care... But it's fun to argue.
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

more or less
K-milk
+13|6569|NJ
karma is just a myth, just like North Dakota.
Check out my new Modern Warfare 3 Website!  http://mw3network.com
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

K-milk wrote:

karma is just a myth, just like North Dakota.
It's all one big Dakota.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

Kinda. Won't go into what I believe.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX
kinda like sort of believe in karma but some thing more? Do tell ...

DO IT!
Lynx14
+41|5969

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I believe in the old saying, "As you make your bed, lie in it." & "What comes around, goes around."

This is a perfect example, in my opinion.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/339 … ?rh=173711

What do you believe?
rofl 1 hitter quitter

1 punch and hes DOOOOOWWWN

Last edited by Lynx14 (2008-08-04 17:34:11)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6524|South Florida
https://i35.tinypic.com/2yoz7ty.jpg
15 more years! 15 more years!
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

My dog's name is Carma.
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

lol i didnt even look at the vid

old but K'd the F O
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA
I say neither, shit happens and there's really no explanation for it. Say if somebody killed somebody, that doesn't lower their chances to win the lottery the next day. However, karma does take effect when it comes to contact with other people. Again, say if somebody killed somebody, you better expect everybody to be a dick to you and possibly try to kill you. So the way I see it, karma is only true for treatment from other people, but that's it, it doesn't effect luck.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California
To some degree things you do catch up with you... but not in any cosmic or miraculous way. If your a constant ass people will be less likely help you, and if your nice a few more people may be willing to stick up for you...

But doing good things doesn't in any way ensure things will work out for you.
Defiance
+438|6670

Turns out the younger brother of the kid attacking the others had been severely beaten by them and this was big brother's (still younger than the others) revenge.
No, not karma, just ignorant fuckoffs.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
I sort of believe in it but then again why be a dick and have everyone hate you, when you can be loved.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5932|United States

wah1188 wrote:

I sort of believe in it but then again why be a dick and have everyone hate you, when you can be loved.
the trick is being a dick to the right people

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard