David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I haven't ever played TF2 but the Spy class sounds fucking stupid. You walk around looking like the other team and then stab them in the back. Sounds like fun. More like fucking annoying for both teams! Especially if Friendly fire is on. How are you supposed to be a team if half of your team are actually the other team and vice versa.
Well thats the thing mek. When Valve wasn't Full of shit for brains, pander to the lowest denominator, Profit > Playerbase, Dumbfucks. They made the Spy work, and boy did he work well. It was the second most hardest class to learn(Behind Demo of course), Second Hardest to Master, But the most rewarding to play as. You had to outsmart your opponents to be successful, you had to hide, cloak, decloak, stab the right people, sap the right buildings, and well just be a nuisance to the other team. It was amazingly fun.

But Valve ruined it all, They fucked up the balance of the game, With all these senseless nerfs and "Bugfixes."

The Spy was the Only class that posed a threat to the "Immortal" Engineer.(Immortal because he was behind his sentry 99% of the time, And you either needed an Uber to break it, Or rush of players) But Valve being the Omnipotent Assholes that they are, Took away the Fairness in the Fight against the Engy and his 'Almighty Crit Wrench.' By nerfing the sapper. Sure 10% doesn't seem like much to outsiders, But it seems like a lifetime to the Spy.

Then the Facestab Fix.

And finally the Stab to Cloak 1.5 second delay.

But it's just not the Spy that got unfairly treated, it's all the harder classes. Soldier got nerfed, No longer is he the "Well Balanced Assault class" He used to be. Demo got Screwed, No longer can he Sticky jump across the 2fort battlements without dying, Nor can he take down mass groups of enemies with his Primary. Sniper went Limp, I do admit he got the most screwed, First one to lose his quickswitch, First one who had a Crit delay, First one for alot of things. Poor Sniper, Too bad noone cared back then, nor saw what the Sniper nerfs would lead too.

This game is No longer "Teamfortress 2" it's "EngyFortress."

Because All I ever see are Engies, pouding away behind their sentries, with their wrenches, and with a dispenser behind them, Killing wave after wave of stupid little kids rushing in without an uber or a medic, And Hell i've switched to Engy myself! Because it's just so damn easy sometimes!

*Sigh* Too bad Valve had to do this, Why ruin a perfectly good game Valve? Why?
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

David.P wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I haven't ever played TF2 but the Spy class sounds fucking stupid. You walk around looking like the other team and then stab them in the back. Sounds like fun. More like fucking annoying for both teams! Especially if Friendly fire is on. How are you supposed to be a team if half of your team are actually the other team and vice versa.
Well thats the thing mek. When Valve wasn't Full of shit for brains, pander to the lowest denominator, Profit > Playerbase, Dumbfucks. They made the Spy work, and boy did he work well. It was the second most hardest class to learn(Behind Demo of course), Second Hardest to Master, But the most rewarding to play as. You had to outsmart your opponents to be successful, you had to hide, cloak, decloak, stab the right people, sap the right buildings, and well just be a nuisance to the other team. It was amazingly fun.

But Valve ruined it all, They fucked up the balance of the game, With all these senseless nerfs and "Bugfixes."

The Spy was the Only class that posed a threat to the "Immortal" Engineer.(Immortal because he was behind his sentry 99% of the time, And you either needed an Uber to break it, Or rush of players) But Valve being the Omnipotent Assholes that they are, Took away the Fairness in the Fight against the Engy and his 'Almighty Crit Wrench.' By nerfing the sapper. Sure 10% doesn't seem like much to outsiders, But it seems like a lifetime to the Spy.

Then the Facestab Fix.

But it's just not the Spy that got unfairly treated, it's all the harder classes. Soldier got nerfed, No longer is he the "Well Balanced Assault class" He used to be. Demo got Screwed, No longer can he Sticky jump across the 2fort battlements without dying, Nor can he take down mass groups of enemies with his Primary. Sniper went Limp, I do admit he got the most screwed, First one to lose his quickswitch, First one who had a Crit delay, First one for alot of things. Poor Sniper, Too bad noone cared back then, nor saw what the Sniper nerfs would lead too.

Because All I ever see are Engies, pouding away behind their sentries, with their wrenches, and with a dispenser behind them, Killing wave after wave of stupid little kids rushing in without an uber or a medic, And Hell i've switched to Engy myself! Because it's just so damn easy sometimes!

O_O

Then again this is David.P
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Then the Facestab Fix.

O_O

Then again you are valve's target audience. Yeah go ahead i've haerd em all, Cry some more, BarbequeQ, QQ, Etc.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

David.P wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Then the Facestab Fix.

O_O

Then again you are valve's target audience. Yeah go ahead i've haerd em all, Cry some more, BarbequeQ, QQ, Etc.
thank fuck you're not the target audience.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

David.P wrote:

Soldier got nerfed, No longer is he the "Well Balanced Assault class" He used to be.
Because they took 24 of his 44 rockets?

Soldier is my most played class, and I never, run out of rockets.

David, you just suck (the cawk) at both life and this game.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Winner!

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

Soldier got nerfed, No longer is he the "Well Balanced Assault class" He used to be.

Let me guess you're never far from an ammo spawn are ya? Unless ya got a medic on ya.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭

David.P wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Winner!

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

Let me guess you're never far from an ammo spawn are ya? Unless ya got a medic on ya.
Sweet.
Surgeons

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

No, unlike you I actually kill enemies, and here's a protip for you: pick up their dropped weapon.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

No, unlike you I actually kill enemies, and here's a protip for you: pick up their dropped weapon.
davids too pro to accept protips.

no wait, hes just a fucking loser.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

WAT DUS THAT DO SHERIFF?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

So you like to camp near a health spawn aswell?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

Ye he must do, you got him there!
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

He doesn't play 2fort all the time wanker dummkopf

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-07-27 14:46:06)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Custom Maps > All valve maps.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

david.

there is something called skill in video games.

surgeon has it.

you do not.

because he has it, he does not bitch about everything possible, because he doesn't need to bitch about it

because you don't have it, you bitch about everything possible, because you need something to blame.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

David.P wrote:

It's not hard to kill people with the rocket launcher...
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

David.P wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

Well why do you moan at Valve when you don't even play their fucking maps
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
I like how David is the only one who complains about the Spy and Demoman, yet he still somehow thinks that his opinion is a widely accepted one.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

FatherTed wrote:

David.P wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

david.

surgeon has it.

you do not.

because he has it, he does not bitch about everything possible, because he doesn't need to bitch about it

because you don't have it, you bitch about everything possible, because you need something to blame.
Ted.

Go play some spy for a bit.

It's hard as fuck.

Then come back and tell me if it's not a skill requiring class.

Also I bitch because Valve is full of fucking Engy campers.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

David.P wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

David.P wrote:

david.

surgeon has it.

you do not.

Ted.

Go play some spy for a bit.

It's hard as fuck.

Then come back and tell me if it's not a skill requiring class.

Also I bitch because Valve is full of fucking Engy campers.
Well, from the way you complain about the Spy so much, it must mean you aern't very good, thus not being very skilled..
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

They used to be good... Before the Medic unlocks came. Now it's even easier for Engys to camp.

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I like how David is the only one who complains about the Spy and Demoman, yet he still somehow thinks that his opinion is a widely accepted one.
The Truth about Class balance > Valve's Pandering.

EDIT: Thx for the karma faggots!

Last edited by David.P (2008-07-27 14:54:26)

kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

David.P wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

They used to be good... Before the Medic unlocks came. Now it's even easier for Engys to camp.
The fuck is it easier for Engineers to camp after the Medic update?! Nothing was removed from any of the maps to aid 'engy camping' and only one other map was added..
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

David.P wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

David.P wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The Truth about Class balance > Valve's Pandering.

EDIT: Thx for the karma faggots!
Wait, wait, wait.

You're saying that the Medic update, which got more people playing medic, which means more people ubering each other- the most effective way of dealing with Sentry guns caused sentries to be more effective?

You're just complaining for the sake of complaining. That or complaining because people will then karma you saying "fag", however if they do then they're totally falling into your trap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard