Poll

PS3 or Xbawks 360?

Ps355%55% - 31
Xbox44%44% - 25
Total: 56
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6301|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I am in serious thought over this. I really want an Xbox 360 because all my friends have it, so we could play CoD4 and Gears of War (which is the absolute sex) together, but at the same time, Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2 look really good for the PS3, not to mention MGS4, which looks amazing. So, which one guise?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6535|Adelaide, South Australia

I'd say PS3, but I'm heavily biased.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6168|what

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I'd say PS3.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6404|New York
PS3 has all the core gamer games, and plenty of casual, well put-together games, while the 360 appeals mostly to the hardcore gamer. If you like breaking away and playing some fun, shorter game, then I'd recommend the PS3.

Also, they've got a really kick-ass lineup for this fall.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
Upgrade your PC with that money.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6357|Atlanta, Georgia
You wont have much fun playing your PS3 buy yourself. Get the console all your friends have. Games are so much funner with your friends. Why do you think everyone likes PC so much? This works vice versa to. If all your friends had a PS3 then i would go with PS3.

Never get try to get opinions on bf2s... They are always biased and tailored to what they think is the greatest & complete shit .

Last edited by NeXuS4909 (2008-07-16 09:09:14)

firebolt5
+114|6171
Let Chadwardenn help you out:
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6535|Adelaide, South Australia

NeXuS4909 wrote:

They are always biased and tailored to what they think is the greatest.
Not so: I just ABSOLUTELY DESPISE the Xbox.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6417|dm_maidenhead
go read one of the other 30 threads about it
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

Peter wrote:

go read one of the other 9000 threads about it
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5948|CA
Go with the Xbox.  Unless you want your system to play games and not catch fire. 

Some people are picky like that.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6451
Name five exclusive titles for the PS3 that you want. If you can't do this, buy a 360.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I'd say PS3, but I'm heavily biased.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6123|Birmingham, UK
PS Threeeeeeeeeeee then you can play with meeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Seriously, PS3.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York
It all depends what you want. Personally, at the current moment I'd probably say Xbox 360...Achievements really inject longevity into the game without you even realizing it. But again, it's all what you want and what you're into. Resistance 2, LBP and Motorstorm 2 look great, but so does Gears of War 2, Fable 2 (though I'm not into it personally), and the rest of the exclusive titles.

It's pretty much a coinflip at this point.

Edit: This probably isn't the best place to ask, man. You're going to get nothing but biased answers. This forum's flooding with fanboys.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-16 11:37:10)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
depends entirely on whether you intend to play with it online a lot, in which case playing with your mates is great and therefore xbox 360.

If you want solid singleplayer experiences with good multiplayer too, with the downside of not knowing people then PS3

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Name five exclusive titles for the PS3 that you want. If you can't do this, buy a 360.
Is also a good way to choose.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-07-16 11:38:43)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5990|England

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Peter wrote:

go read one of the other 9000 threads about it
ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD
What? 9000?!?
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6660|Malibu
I think Xbox is basically a PC in a box...

So unless it is essential for you to play those CoD4 and GoW with your Xbox friends, use that money to go and get some upgrades for your PC, or get PS3.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

StormEye wrote:

So unless it is essential for you to play those CoD4 and GoW with your Xbox friends, use that money to go and get some upgrades for your PC, or get PS3.
Had both xbox and 360 and never felt that it was a PC in a box. No console is that good.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6673|perv
get a ps3, because MGS4 has way more replay value than GoW and CoD4
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
I own both but really all the PS3 does is collect dust and play Blu Rays for me! the Wii also collects dust and the sexbox gets a good go every few days
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

Flecco wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Had both xbox and 360 and never felt that it was a PC in a box. No console is that good.
well, I think he's trying to say that most 360 games are shared with pc. But idk.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Contraz
+13|6410
Get xbox since all your friends have it tbh, much more fun then, they are both good console's with exclusive title's wich are good, but playing them with friend's is much more fun i'd say. Personally got the xbox but that was just because it was out earlier Woulda picked the ps3 if all my friend's had it probably .
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=COSwl-OCyPnpYRDYBRhaMgj_WDIazPZQXg

xbox, it's only $35
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6285

SamTheMan:D wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD
What? 9000?!?
THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!

*ahem*

Hmm. Well its got to the point where they're both as good as each other i'd say so just go for whatever your friends have unless you have a preference

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard