max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Doesn't XFX's warraty cover flashing? Anyhow, if it doesn't blow up I can flash back to the original bios. If it blows up then no one will care about the BIOS.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
max
Vela Incident

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/folding/Capture-3.png

Wow
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

max wrote:

To all NV folders: Test the 185.20 drivers
Vista only drivers, how fail is that
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

max wrote:

To all NV folders: Test the 185.20 drivers
Vista only drivers, how fail is that
It is only proof of how awesome Vista is.

And my gaymen rig has died again.

And I've found out why.

When I sent some broken RAM back to the store, I managed to send one of the bad modules, and one of my working modules. So, the store has one of my working modules, and one of my bad ones. GG me. I now have 1GB RAM.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-03-29 12:58:36)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
My computer fan busted a bearing early in the morning. The screeching noise woke me up around 3AM. I will be tempt. down but not out.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
max
Vela Incident

I think I've already linked to his blog somewhere or at least spammed all my xfire/msn contacts with it

Also his team "Hunt-Dis" is on our attack list and is due to overtake us in a good month

On a similar note: We have a new #3 team. Maximum PC Magazine has overtake OCforums!

Last edited by max (2009-04-07 15:46:13)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Still can't play Crysis ffs.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Failed internet, haven't been able to send back results the whole weekend
Sydney
2λчиэλ
FUCK YEAH!!!!

https://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/cert.php?u=Sydney&pts=1001771

Last edited by Sydney (2009-04-18 05:25:43)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Gratz. I can't see it, is it 1mill?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Refresh or something, yeah It's one mill.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Winnar!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Wewt. Gratz.

Oh there it is. Nice.
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
We now have 4 folders with over 1 million and one psycho motherfucker with over 15 million.  And we're about one week away from 150th place worldwide.  Pretty damn good for a team with 33 active members.
max
Vela Incident

SpIk3y wrote:

We now have 4 folders with over 1 million and one psycho motherfucker with over 15 million.  And we're about one week away from 150th place worldwide.  Pretty damn good for a team with 33 active members.

Took some hardware down today. Most is back online - including my new i7. I've still got the 2 8800GT I took down last week offline. Should be able to get them running again tomorrow
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

Got my 8800GTs up again yesterday, after being down due to networking for the whole weekend.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident

Offline for 4 hours. I blew a 25A fuse somehow and had to get a replacement ...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

I told you you needed to get UPSes!
max
Vela Incident

Yeah, and drain that within minutes. What I need is a generator. Do the commies still sell those nuclear ones for cheap?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

max wrote:

Yeah, and drain that within minutes. What I need is a generator. Do the commies still sell those nuclear ones for cheap?
Bigger batteries are what you need, big spender.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Nice job Sydney!
max
Vela Incident

Nah, a generator it is
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

max wrote:

Nah, a generator it is
It won't start in 50ms.

Perhaps what you need is a combination of both.
max
Vela Incident

sounds like a plan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard