FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Gaming rig just died. Expect downtime, and lots of it.
cause?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

FatherTed wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

cause?
EMP.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Freezer7Pro wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

cause?
EMP.
NUKES!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

FatherTed wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

cause?
EMP.
NUKES!
Nah, audio transformers.

PROTIP: Don't store your computer under one.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6458|UK
Alright I've joined does minimizing the thing make it fold quicker?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

Computer back up again. Two sticks of bad RAM were the cause.

wah1188 wrote:

Alright I've joined does minimizing the thing make it fold quicker?
The GPU client flashy 3D thingy, yes. It eats a fucktonne of performance.

Console clients? Nope.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Roight, running the SMP client, since I installed Vista, instead of just the normal CPU client on XP. Should expect a better PPD now.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Has anyone used my Linux guide at all? Or are you all a bunch of win-noobs?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

*raises hand*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

I'm a win-winner
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

*raises hand*
I knew you did, but anyone else?
max
Vela Incident

windows is for noobs

Sydney wrote:

max wrote:

*raises hand*
I've used it more often than there are donors in the team

Last edited by max (2009-03-11 15:11:01)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

I would, but I cba.

Also, Spikey, watch out!

Team RankUser NameDaily ChangePoints DifferenceOvertake Date / Timespan
2SpIk3y302-165,9909/12/2010, 6:42 AM / 549d 15h 15m 31s

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-03-11 15:30:48)

Sydney
2λчиэλ

max wrote:

windows is for noobs

Sydney wrote:

max wrote:

*raises hand*
I've used it more often than there are donors in the team
Really? I feel appreciated now
max
Vela Incident

I just noticed. Both the team and I now rank at #175. Next up overtaking the team
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

max wrote:

I just noticed. Both the team and I now rank at #175. Next up overtaking the team
HARD MODE: Keep the same rank as the team.
max
Vela Incident

I don't want to drop my production
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

max wrote:

I don't want to drop my production
Are you not man enough, eh? Huh? Huh?
max
Vela Incident

nope
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6137|New Jersey
My internet keeps crapping out so FAH can't send the finished WU's in.  And stop that Freezer, I've gotten all cozy in 2nd place and I'd like to stay there.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
lol.

https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa178/Funky_Finny/1337-1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Got a fahcore_14 on one of my GPUs, instant EUE
max
Vela Incident

Sydney wrote:

Got a fahcore_14 on one of my GPUs, instant EUE
There's a new linux CUDA wrapper for fahcore_14
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5846|one windy city

https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7529/certphpp.jpg
max
Vela Incident

Looks like most of my PCs aren't turning in work. Probs blew a RCD. I think I'll just have to remove the damn thing or replace it with something higher than 30 mA. I'll take a look when I'm back home tomorrow.

Last edited by max (2009-03-15 18:20:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard