HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6115|Washington DC
Sony fucking sucks at holding on to exclusives it seems

edit: i wish there was a proper live blog like the ones they do for MacWorld. Fuck streaming video, I just want concise updates and information on each announcement.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-07-14 12:41:59)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6603

sergeriver wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I was playing videogames before you were born.

Tbh STFU.
That's irrelevant. You ain't acting like one though.
Ok, come here tomorrow, when the Sony conference is on, and tell me how the Xbox fanboys act.  I just commented on some things I didn't like.  GOW2 looks amazing though.  Why you care anyway, LittleBigPlanet?
Easy man, it was obviously a joke. You exploded like a volcano. But w/e

And yes, I take LPB over Gears 2.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6912|Argentina

r'Eeee wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

That's irrelevant. You ain't acting like one though.
Ok, come here tomorrow, when the Sony conference is on, and tell me how the Xbox fanboys act.  I just commented on some things I didn't like.  GOW2 looks amazing though.  Why you care anyway, LittleBigPlanet?
Easy man, it was obviously a joke. You exploded like a volcano. But w/e

And yes, I take LPB over Gears 2.
Np.  I'm used to DST...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6424

sergeriver wrote:

So instead of showing them up by acting maturely you sink to their level before they say anything?

--------------------

Who's conference is next? Is it Nintendo's. I'd quite like to see EA's one, because i'm hopeful for a BF3 announcement and that'll be where Valve make announcements, if they have any .

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-07-14 12:49:49)

kptk92
u
+972|6562|tc_london
Final Fantasy? ON THE 360?!

My friend will be extremely pleased to hear that!

What other stuff has taken place?

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-07-14 12:49:45)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6115|Washington DC
are there any sites that just give you, as said above, concise information about each announcement? I can't be fucked to stream video over my currently slow internet (I hope whoever runs Verizon's networks gets cancer) and Verizon is so fucking shitty that they don't show G4TV in HD (standard definition is for cavemen, it's fucking 2008 can't networks get with the god damn program?)
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6896|FUCK UBISOFT

HurricaИe wrote:

are there any sites that just give you, as said above, concise information about each announcement? I can't be fucked to stream video over my currently slow internet (I hope whoever runs Verizon's networks gets cancer) and Verizon is so fucking shitty that they don't show G4TV in HD (standard definition is for cavemen, it's fucking 2008 can't networks get with the god damn program?)
https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CPmnncKEraerJhDYBRhaMgiwbZm14_BIXA
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6921|UK
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6692|Long Island, New York

kptk92 wrote:

Final Fantasy? ON THE 360?!

My friend will be extremely pleased to hear that!

What other stuff has taken place?
Yep.

Here, pretty much everything is from the Nintendo Wii remote post and up:

http://kotaku.com/
TravisC555
+118|6373|Cox Convention Center, OK

HurricaИe wrote:

http://e3.g4tv.com/e32008/index.html

Same here, it sucks.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6912|Argentina

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So instead of showing them up by acting maturely you sink to their level before they say anything?

--------------------

Who's conference is next? Is it Nintendo's. I'd quite like to see EA's one, because i'm hopeful for a BF3 announcement and that'll be where Valve make announcements, if they have any .
Yer right, I'm very immature.  Tomorrow you have Nintendo and Sony conferences.  I dunno when EA's conference is being held.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-07-14 12:58:02)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6115|Washington DC
let's see

Fallout 3 gets exclusive DLC
Rock Band 2 coming earlier to the 360
FF13 going to 360 as well

Does Sony even try to keep exclusives?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

I dunno when EA's conference is being held.
Today at 6, IIRC.

HurricaИe wrote:

let's see

I'm hearing MS is even trying to get MGS4 to the 360. I highly, HIGHLY doubt it happens, but can you IMAGINE if that happened? I still wouldn't play it, but damn...
r'Eeee
+311|6603

Wonder if Sony has anything interesting to show...GRRRR.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6119|London, England

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

--------------------

I think EA's Is next, 6 pm ET, im pumped
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6424

r'Eeee wrote:

Wonder if Sony has anything interesting to show...GRRRR.
I think everyones hoping for a God of War 3 showing. Myself included .

I was playing the first one the other day. trying to get past that giant.. bull type thing in the fiery den. On the hardest mode. I gave up after about half an hour.

I can't really think of anything else they could show. Maybe some amazing Wipeout footage. A new Rollcage game would be awesome.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6921|UK

HurricaИe wrote:

let's see

Yeah thats a pretty big fail. Who ever is in charge at SCE needs to be fired.

As I mentioned earlier though, the exclusive won't exist in a few years, the only thing you will see is "exclusive" content, that within half a year will be available on other platforms. You have Bungie leaving MS, I bet the next gears will be none exclusive, MS has nearly zero studios, were as Nintendo and Sony have a lot, but MS is better at getting 3rd party exclusives, wouldn't expect that to stick for long though.
r'Eeee
+311|6603

I thought MS is supporting the sooooo called "Games for Windows"... Not even Halo 3.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6424

Vilham wrote:

Well I reckon that considering how big MS's pockets are, SCE probably have little say in third party exclusivity these days. Well when it comes to the stuff just mentioned I mean.

It's quite a dirty tactic really. Reminds me of EA. Buy out the competition.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Well I reckon that considering how big MS's pockets are, SCE probably have little say in third party exclusivity these days. Well when it comes to the stuff just mentioned I mean.

It's quite a dirty tactic really. Reminds me of EA. Buy out the competition.
That's the business world for you.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6424
Heh, I just watched the Portal announcement. I like the way they did that.

Shame it won't be appearing on Steam. But maybe it will, as free DLC for Portal. But maybe not in 2008. Who knows.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6912|Argentina

HurricaИe wrote:

let's see

Metal Gear and Gran Turismo?  Motorstorm?  LittleBigPlanet seems very original.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6912|Argentina

Vilham wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

let's see

As I mentioned earlier though, the exclusive won't exist in a few years, the only thing you will see is "exclusive" content, that within half a year will be available on other platforms. You have Bungie leaving MS, I bet the next gears will be none exclusive, MS has nearly zero studios, were as Nintendo and Sony have a lot, but MS is better at getting 3rd party exclusives, wouldn't expect that to stick for long though.
Let's see what Sony has to announce tomorrow, although losing FF is a big fail tbh.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6326|New Austin, Not
New Halo game? Without the Chief? With 8 player co-op? I hope to God its true:
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_blo … es;title;4

I'm glad I have both a PS3 and 360. I get the best of both worlds
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
A video of the new stuff coming to the 360 (Avatars, new interface, game shows, etc)

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/8894D5 … 0801Hi.asx

All the new games:

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/86E87A … WrapHi.asx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard