dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5885|Australia

Flecco wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Flecco wrote:

/facepalm.

Bungie doesn't own the liecence to halo. A few members from bungie stayed on at MS to ensure halo wars wasn't fucked up but other than that bungie has very little involvement in halo anymore.
well downhill goes the franchise.
One of the guys who helped invent the whole concept for Halo stayed on with MS to help develop the Halo universe.

Oni rocked.

Myth is one of the only few real time tactical games. As opposed to rts. A bit like an awesome version of that Warhammer Mark of Chaos. I played the demo for about 3 months straight when I was 8. Not sure where I got it from. Well, I thought it was awesome. I was young though.

Marathon was where just about all of Halo's new ideas for fps came from. In particular the importance of grenades.
I heard about marathon, never played it. Oni was freakin cool, it didn't really take off here due to games on the PS2 like Vice City just dominating households.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6588|Long Island, New York

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

...Any reasoning behind your "no" answers?
I don't think Dice will announce any BF3 yet and Microsoft's biggest announcement for X360, besides the new games, will be the 3D avatars.
Sorry, but I have to do do this.

BAHAHA

http://kotaku.com/5024633/microsoft-ann … -price+cut

I WAS RIGHT.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6321
I don't really see the price drop as a big announcement personally.

Everybody who already has one doesn't care if the price drops.
kptk92
u
+972|6459|tc_london

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

QFT

Fucking Yank
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kptk92 wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

QFT

Fucking Yank
go away we won the war

some people can't afford consoles

the arcade is a POS

so now they can
kptk92
u
+972|6459|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war
Yes because a war proves that the USA are better than Britain in today's World.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

...Any reasoning behind your "no" answers?
I don't think Dice will announce any BF3 yet and Microsoft's biggest announcement for X360, besides the new games, will be the 3D avatars.

BAHAHA

I WAS RIGHT.
I already knew they were releasing a bigger HD system.  I thought you were talking about a whole new system.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war
Yes exactly, finally you see it the way it should be seen

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

BAHAHA

I WAS RIGHT.
I already knew they were releasing a bigger HD system.  I thought you were talking about a whole new system.
Lol no, I expect that for a 2010-2011 launch. Maybe an announcement next year though. I mean, the console's already getting old.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6716|NT, like Mick Dundee

K I'm pissed. I paid $500AU for the 20GB model at rrp in a store. Wtf is this bullshit?

Oh wait that's just how much we pay for shit in Australia, never mind me.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng
|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
#rekt
kptk92
u
+972|6459|tc_london

Mint Sauce wrote:

|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
Way to ignite a console war.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6716|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mint Sauce wrote:

|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
LOL all you want but in three months when I can switch between playing MGS4 to Fable2 you wont be having many lulz.

Shit. I gotta get around to buying a PS3 soon actually. And a PC... And a motorbii...

OH SHI-
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng

kptk92 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
Yeah, sorry about the 3 pages of solid console warring after that post. My bad.

The comment was aimed at the fact that Micro$oft were always saying that HD-DVD was so much better than Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray will fail etc etc, so they bring out a revamped 360 with Blu-Ray.
#rekt
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5885|Australia

Flecco wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
LOL all you want but in three months when I can switch between playing MGS4 to Fable2 you wont be having many lulz.

Shit. I gotta get around to buying a PS3 soon actually. And a PC... And a motorbii...

OH SHI-
AND A GET ON XFIRE
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mint Sauce wrote:

The comment was aimed at the fact that Micro$oft were always saying that HD-DVD was so much better than Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray will fail etc etc, so they bring out a revamped 360 with Blu-Ray.
And they respectfully bowed out once Blu-Ray won. However, the 360 has an upscaler, which works very well, I might add.

If they do bring out a 360 with Blu-Ray like rumored, the games will not be on Blu-Ray. They'll remain on DVD-DL.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6321

Poseidon wrote:

some people can't afford consoles

the arcade is a POS

so now they can
True. But my point still stands. Obviously if someones been holding out for one then its great news. But for all of us its just 'tell me something interesting instead'.

Concerning Blu-Ray, I don't care about it at all. If I got a PS3 i still wouldn't care about it. Since there are no HDTV's on the house, or in the house of anybody I know, HD videos are a huge 'whoop-de-do'. I'm quite happy that I didn't have to buy an HD video played when I bought my 360. Obviously the 'lack of space' of the DVD is becoming a concern to some developers, but i'm sure they'll be able to use the DVD's just fine for the rest of the 360's years.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-07-13 07:18:59)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

BAHAHA

I WAS RIGHT.
Lol no, I expect that for a 2010-2011 launch. Maybe an announcement next year though. I mean, the console's already getting old.
Oh, I misunderstood then.  Well, it's more than likely MS will announce a 60GB console tomorrow, yup.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war

sergeriver wrote:

Oh, I misunderstood then.  Well, it's more than likely MS will announce a 60GB console tomorrow, yup.
They already announced it silly :S
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

kptk92 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

|_ () |_ Xbox 360.
Console war?  Where? 

PS3 > X360 j/k

not really
kptk92
u
+972|6459|tc_london

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war

sergeriver wrote:

lolwut
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

go away we won the war

Did they?  I just heard the rumors, not an announcement.  Well, then tomorrow they will make it official or something.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Did they?  I just heard the rumors, not an announcement.  Well, then tomorrow they will make it official or something.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/new … torage.htm
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Seriously who is going to buy the 20gb for $299 when they're selling the 60GB for 50 more bucks, lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Seriously who is going to buy the 20gb for $299 when they're selling the 60GB for 50 more bucks, lol.
Someone who doesn't need as much storage? -shrugs-

With all the Rock Band DLC that comes out, most people need more storage...I've got like 1/4th of it and it takes up 1.5gb of space.
kptk92
u
+972|6459|tc_london

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Which is why they dropped the price of the 20GB version.

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Someone who doesn't need as much storage? -shrugs-

With all the Rock Band DLC that comes out, most people need more storage...I've got like 1/4th of it and it takes up 1.5gb of space.
A quarter, not a 1/4th. Silly

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-07-13 07:25:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard