FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

sergeriver wrote:

Mmmm, $ 300 + Blu-Ray System $ 500 + $ 50 Online Fee = $ 850 PS3 20 GB without Cell Proc.
I don't understand this bit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

FFLink13 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Mmmm, $ 300 + Blu-Ray System $ 500 + $ 50 Online Fee = $ 850 PS3 20 GB without Cell Proc.
I'll order this for you:

X360 20GB System                   $300
Blu-Ray System                        $500
Annual X360 Online Fee              $50
You get a PS3 20GB System for $850
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
I'm telling you...2010. New Xbox. Expect at next year or the following year's E3 for an announcement.

sergeriver wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'll order this for you:

X360 20GB System                   $300
Blu-Ray System                        $500
Annual X360 Online Fee              $50
You get a PS3 20GB System for $850
1) Most people don't have HDTVs, so having a Blu-Ray player is pointless if so.
2) Even if they do, the 360 has high definition as well, and people can just get an upscaler.
3) If people really wanted a Blu-Ray player that bad, they could just get a $150 drive for their PC.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-11 08:17:13)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

*hugs his PS3*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

max wrote:

*hugs his PS3*
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

sergeriver wrote:

max wrote:

*hugs his PS3*
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

max wrote:

*hugs his PS3*
Wait, what?
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, theres $50 out the door
­
­
­
­
­
­
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

max wrote:

*hugs his PS3*
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Poseidon wrote:

1) Most people don't have HDTVs, so having a Blu-Ray player is pointless if so.
3) If people really wanted a Blu-Ray player that bad, they could just get a $150 drive for their PC.
1) It's a way to future-proof your collection if you don't just burn everything you own. Even if you can't view or hear all detail, chances are that you will eventually replace your TV/stereo system so that you can.
3) Or not have time to screw around and just get a deck.
JaMrulezass
+47|6434|Hong Kong
PS3>360 tbh.
The#1Spot
+105|6509|byah

JaMrulezass wrote:

PS3>360 tbh.
No question about that. Sony seems to be the only one of the 3 to think ahead.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Dammit, I knew I shoulda put "inb4ps3fanboytrolls" in my post..
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

Lol, you take this too seriously Poseidon.  They are just consoles.  What's the problem if the X360 is a piece of crap.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Lol, you take this too seriously Poseidon.  They are just consoles.  What's the problem if the X360 is a piece of crap.
Because the minute someone bashes the PS3, the PS3 fanboys throw a hissy fit.

You can't even mention the 360 in a thread without a PS3 fanboy attacking it. Yet, the PS3 gets mentioned here and it's "OMG, SUCH AN AMAZING SYSTEM, CELL PROCESSOR, BLU-RAY DRIVE, OMG, OMG, OMG".

Personally, I think it's because PS3 fanboys like yourself are so self-concious that a system with inferior hardware is doing so well in sales.

Both systems are equally as good imo. But oh wait, i'm the fanboy here.

And:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm a PS fanboy, lol.
I'm pretty sure you remember saying that in PM.

I should just report the thread. You really should just be mature and neutral about this, Serge. People here like the 360. A LOT of people here like the 360. Senseless bashing of it does nothing but troll the people who DO like it.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-11 10:56:31)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
LMAO.  Good to see that some things never change. 

Poseidon - Sorry, you'll have to nip this one in the butt and let it go.  I don't see anything wrong with Sergeriver's Post/thread.  The guy doesn't like the 360's cost.  "No big whup, why do ya wanna fight about it?!?!"

Sergeriver - I have an extended LOA and come back to this kind of post?  I'll have to look around to see if you still produce the posts that made moderators have a job. (Where is CameronPoe?)

KJ
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You can't even mention the 360 in a thread without a PS3 fanboy attacking it. Yet, the PS3 gets mentioned here and it's "OMG, SUCH AN AMAZING SYSTEM, CELL PROCESSOR, BLU-RAY DRIVE, OMG, OMG, OMG".

Personally, I think it's because PS3 fanboys like yourself are so self-concious that a system with inferior hardware is doing so well in sales.

And:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm a PS fanboy, lol.

I should just report the thread. You really should just be mature and neutral about this, Serge. People here like the 360. A LOT of people here like the 360. Senseless bashing of it does nothing but troll the people who DO like it.
You know, I was kidding and I didn't call you a fanboy.  I don't have a problem, I'm a PS fanboy.  Post the PM where I told you they were even regarding quality.  I just think the PS3 has more power and developers need to use that power to get better games in the future.

/hugs Poseidon
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Kung Jew wrote:

Poseidon - Sorry, you'll have to nip this one in the butt and let it go.  I don't see anything wrong with Sergeriver's Post/thread.  The guy doesn't like the 360's cost.  "No big whup, why do ya wanna fight about it?!?!"

Sergeriver - I have an extended LOA and come back to this kind of post?  I'll have to look around to see if you still produce the posts that made moderators have a job. (Where is CameronPoe?)

KJ
Can I see that LOA?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
Holy shit where the fuck have you been.

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

And:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm a PS fanboy, lol.

You know, I was kidding and I didn't call you a fanboy.  I don't have a problem, I'm a PS fanboy.  Post the PM where I told you they were even regarding quality.  I just think the PS3 has more power and developers need to use that power to get better games in the future.

/hugs Poseidon
Fair enough. I just find it so funny that on these forums you can post a thread about the PS3 and recieve all praise and rants...and then you post a thread about the 360 and you get incoming SamTheMan attacks talking about the RRoD, how sony is so much better, etc.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

And:

/hugs Poseidon
Fair enough. I just find it so funny that on these forums you can post a thread about the PS3 and recieve all praise and rants...and then you post a thread about the 360 and you get incoming SamTheMan attacks talking about the RRoD, how sony is so much better, etc.
Are you happy with your X360?  So, what do you care if a bunch of PS3 fanboys bash your system?  I'm happy with my PS·, and I can give a flying fuck for what anyone says about this system.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ

sergeriver wrote:

/hugs Poseidon
Are you happy with your X360?  So, what do you care if a bunch of PS3 fanboys bash your system?  I'm happy with my PS·, and I can give a flying fuck for what anyone says about this system.
Yes, very.

I don't really care per se, I just find it hypocritical and senseless.

If it were just 1 or 2 people, fine. Who cares? But it's a LOT of people on this forum who do it.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-11 11:07:16)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
fuck all you faggots
nintendo wii can't get any good games asides from SSBB and Mario Kart?
delaystation 3?
xbox 360-degree-red-ring-of-death?

LMAO.

the dreamcast and cd-i are where it's at
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

the dreamcast and cd-i are where it's at
Wrong.

Genesis. Bitch.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
Since I'm still lurking and you guys are name dropping....

3DO, and Atari 520 st.

and by the by, kudos for the Dreamcast, I still fish for the deep sea marlins with my nephew.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard