HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5983|Washington DC
I can't find it. Water feels really cold and minty, and orange juice (which I'm having now) tastes rank.

I think maybe bread would work. Anything else?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland
Why would you eat just after you have brushed your teeth? That's just like immediately undoing what you have done lol Unless you are one of the those confused people who brush their teeth before they eat breakfast?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

ToothPaste tastes nice after brushing your teeth
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland

Gooners wrote:

ToothPaste tastes nice after brushing your teeth
It really burns my mouth sometimes. I don't know why, it could be the concentrate level I am putting in my mouth but still ... sometimes it really burns after a while, and when I spit it out it feels like my mouth is on fire! Sometimes.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6642|Mhz

Other than mints/anything mint flavoured, no, toothpaste ruins all food.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5983|Washington DC

kylef wrote:

Why would you eat just after you have brushed your teeth? That's just like immediately undoing what you have done lol Unless you are one of the those confused people who brush their teeth before they eat breakfast?
Nah, I brushed like 20 minutes ago. It might be the Listerine which lingers longer. And I'm just drinking OJ cause I felt like it

But yes, those who brush their teeth before breakfast really are confused.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

kylef wrote:

I do that, why would you want to swallow all the germs that have built up in your mouth over the 8 hours you have been sleeping?
kptk92
u
+972|6430|tc_london
Why would you eat something after brushing your teeth?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland

Gooners wrote:

kylef wrote:

I do that, why would you want to swallow all the germs that have built up in your mouth over the 8 hours you have been sleeping?
I hope you brush before and after then ..
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
Ideally you're supposed to brush before you go to bed (read this gooners). And then after every major meal. Or after breakfast in the morning.  (I think) - Germs aren't going to build up if you've brushed before you go to sleep, all you're doing is sleeping.

But I usually just brush in the morning before breakfast

And then drink some water/juice to get my taste back to normal

The only time my teeth/mouth ever feel dirty is after I sleep. I know it's probably not actually the case, but my dental record is pretty clean. So I don't see a reason to change atm...

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-10 09:31:31)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland
Due to my hygiene I have taken to brushing in the morning, after my main meal of the day and right before I go to bed. Gooners - that is what mouthwash is for!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

I do brush after every meal, if not swish some listerine. None of you have every tasted the build up overnite, like you can notice it plaque wise... Whatever confused children

But I can't eat straight after getting up in the morning I have to brush my teeth.

Last edited by Gooners (2008-07-10 09:38:36)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6469|Chicago, IL
eat, then brush
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6696|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Cigarettes, its like smoking something menthol.
Lynx14
+41|5993

S.Lythberg wrote:

eat, then brush
^

Seriously why do you eat after you brush your teeth? You are ruining the whole point of brushing your teeth in the first place.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England

1927 wrote:

Well then there's the menthol cigarettes themselves...

Would it be like smoking one of these (if you smoke menthol cigs after brushing your teeth and using listerine):

https://picnic.ciao.com/uk/41239.jpg

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-10 09:50:54)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

Well then there's the menthol cigarettes themselves...

Would it be like smoking one of these:

http://picnic.ciao.com/uk/41239.jpg
zomg I LOVE those mints.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Lynx14 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

eat, then brush
^

Seriously why do you eat after you brush your teeth? You are ruining the whole point of brushing your teeth in the first place.
you're lost tbh
SealXo
+309|6558
mouthwash
Lynx14
+41|5993

Gooners wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

eat, then brush
^

you're lost tbh
I see your point with the germs and what not after 8 hours of sleep but take some mouthwash or just wait half an hour before you eat after you brush.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Lynx14 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

^

you're lost tbh
I see your point with the germs and what not after 8 hours of sleep but take some mouthwash or just wait half an hour before you eat after you brush.
no. he said Eat THEN brush, you said why do you eat AFTER you Brush, though he clearly says he Eats FIRST, not AFTER, thus clearly showing you are lost tbh kthxbye
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6424|dm_maidenhead
Yeah fuck eating breakfast before washing. I wash before, wait, and wash after.

Seriously when you wake up spit into the sink and you'll see its all yellow with bits. Tastes horrible when you wake too.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5996|England

salt and vinegar crisps are ok after you've had a few
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6475|The Twilight Zone
Wrigley's
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6485|Tyne & Wear, England
Mint chocolate.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard