Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6811|Scotland

Yeah, I noticed. You and your fake tits.

First thing I will notice is if she has an "au naturelle" look. I hate orange girls and one with 4 layers of make-up. Then, of course, you would look to see if she matches what I count is hot/pretty/beautiful ( note I didn't say "if she is hot" because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ). I don't think any guy can say he looks for personality first, because it isn't the first thing you see; however, closely after looks I would want to know what type of person she is - looks in my opinion count for face more than anything else, if she was a bit chubby but was stunning, then why not? ).
I like simple ( not stupid ) and decent girls who aren't obsessed with their outlook. Then you have the characteristics of her personality, but as long as she isn't ignorant and intolerant and can laugh at crude jokes, then it's fine.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6345|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

blademaster wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

5 things.

- Her face. If I'm going to look at a girl I'm dating, I don't want to cringe...
- Her personality. She doesn't have to be a genius, but atleast not oblivious to everything.
- Eyes. That's a BIG, BIG part.
- Body. I don't want a girl who's skinny as a stick, but I don't want a girl who's a fatass (lel, bbw). I mean, look at Lindsay Lohan. When she was a little bit heavier, she was HOT. Now she's close to anorexic and she's disgusting.
- A sense of humor. That's probably the most important. One girl who I felt I was going to go out with in November of '06 couldn't take a fucking joke and was some wannabe evangelical. It sucked. Now she's going out with some kid who looks like a pig. No joke.
why is everyone so obsessed with the eyes your not going to fu*k her in the eyes or thats none of my business but yeah
skullfucking ftw

smartness is a must
good-lookingness comes after that
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6398|tropical regions of london
her mommy parts
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6020|London, England

God Save the Queen wrote:

her mommy parts
An Apron and washing machine?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6593|Long Island, New York

blademaster wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

5 things.

- Her face. If I'm going to look at a girl I'm dating, I don't want to cringe...
- Her personality. She doesn't have to be a genius, but atleast not oblivious to everything.
- Eyes. That's a BIG, BIG part.
- Body. I don't want a girl who's skinny as a stick, but I don't want a girl who's a fatass (lel, bbw). I mean, look at Lindsay Lohan. When she was a little bit heavier, she was HOT. Now she's close to anorexic and she's disgusting.
- A sense of humor. That's probably the most important. One girl who I felt I was going to go out with in November of '06 couldn't take a fucking joke and was some wannabe evangelical. It sucked. Now she's going out with some kid who looks like a pig. No joke.
why is everyone so obsessed with the eyes your not going to fu*k her in the eyes or thats none of my business but yeah
Pff, so you THINK!

Plus, her having nice eyes (one girl I dated had these blue eyes like you'd never believe...) is just great if she wants to have one of those cheesy intimate moments with you.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6397|Atlanta, Georgia

1927 wrote:

2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes anything else is a bonus really.
A penis is a bonus? What?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6515|UK

NeXuS4909 wrote:

1927 wrote:

2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes anything else is a bonus really.
A penis is a bonus? What?
Haha I'm going to miss comments like that.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6345|Éire
Firstly...face (let's face it you don't see a girl in a bar and think "I bet she has a nice personality")
Secondly...personality (you will want to have something to chat about on those cold winter's nights)
Thirdly...ass (what can I say I'm an ass fan, Paris Hilton and Kylie Minogue are the benchmark standard)

PS: my girlfriend is watching me while I type this.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6687

Braddock wrote:

Firstly...face (let's face it you don't see a girl in a bar and think "I bet she has a nice personality")
Secondly...personality (you will want to have something to chat about on those cold winter's nights)
Thirdly...ass (what can I say I'm an ass fan, Paris Hilton and Kylie Minogue are the benchmark standard)

https://www.coolbuddy.com/Gallery_Pics/imgs/parishilton_ass03.jpg Not the best ass ever...

https://www.flisted.com/wp-content/uploads/jessica-biel-in-i-now-pronounce-you-chuck-and-larry.bmp
That's a nice ass, (I loved that scene)
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6515|UK

Braddock wrote:

Well at least she can take some advice! Jessica Biel has a very nice body.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6449|The Gem Saloon
right now my standards are pretty low.
they have to be fucking drop dead gorgeous, of course, and well.....beyond that, as long as they can fuck, its all good.
i dont need a girlfriend right now, so im not really looking for girlfriend material.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6676|London, England
I don't know.

A down to earth chick that's tall and good looking. When I mean tall, I'm not that tall myself (5'10) so I mean tall as in my height or one or two inches shorter. Definitely not taller than me, that's a big no no.

Also no fat chicks. Or chicks who are way too skinny (they never have an arse or tits)

I'm not looking for perfection, cos that'd just be pointless. Height really plays a large role though, looking back, every girl I've been with or liked has been around my height.

I guess, it might be a leg thing too.

I have a thing for the posh/well spoken girls too, they seem to be clued up on world events and stuff, it's nice when you can talk and stuff about things other than celebrities/music, I hate shallow girls like that

ah, what else

I dunno. That's what I'm looking for when I actually want a proper girl

and yeah Parker, what I described above, that's what she was like. Damn...
A12345
+77|6525
blonde
chinese
english accent

just sounds fun
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6821|Cambridge (UK)

loubot wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

It's too complicated to explain...
.....waiting for explaination (to myself: this ought to be good)
Well, as you asked, I don't 'look for' anything.

I find most 'traditionally attractive' women not all that attractive, but others I fall for at first sight.
I find most 'untraditionally attractive' women not all that attractive, but others I fall for at first sight.
I find most unattractive women not all that attractive, but others I fall for at first sight.

In short, I don't fall for physical attributes.
But it's also not personality, as such, because I fall at first sight.

Call it an 'aura' or 'spirit', call it a 'vibe' or 'energy', or call what you will, I don't know what it is that I fall for, but some have it and some don't.

But still, even that, doesn't cover it...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-07-08 18:31:47)

Tripulaci0n
+14|6211

A12345 wrote:

blonde
chinese
english accent

just sounds fun
Srsly? The blonde Asian thing is kinda creepy IMO.

I'm gonna make a blanket statement and say that every girl I met in Hong Kong with blonde hair was a dirty slut.

But the English accent thing is pretty hot, I'll give you that.

However, I prefer Chinese girls speaking mandarin, even if they know English.

why? in America, they sound like bitchy white women, and in China (even Hong Kong) they may think they know English really well but it's still annoying to try and understand them. Cantonese doesn't sound very good IMO.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6835|Great Brown North
paris hilton has an ass? where?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6821|Cambridge (UK)

krazed wrote:

Just above her neck.
The#1Spot
+105|6595|byah

krazed wrote:

In her purse with all the other shit she carries.

What I need in a girl is

and also is not a retard

Last edited by The#1Spot (2008-07-08 19:29:47)

Scorpion0x17
+691|6821|Cambridge (UK)

The#1Spot wrote:

krazed wrote:

In her purse with all the other shit she carries.

What I need in a girl is

For them to be a dubiously dressed black man?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6523
Plehs video games

Has a job

Isn't fat

Individually that's not being to picky but put them all together and,,,

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-07-08 19:34:56)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6580|South Florida
Seriously:

Ability to laugh at the depth of my humor.

Ability to 'get it'
15 more years! 15 more years!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6449|The Gem Saloon

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

and yeah Parker, what I described above, that's what she was like. Damn...
well Mek, im still awaiting to hear if you fucking called her or not....
pr0 tip:dont post in that thread saying you DIDNT contact her. you WILL get your man card pulled

and lol, who gave me the prison shower karma?
Mutantbear

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Plehs video games

Has a job

Isn't fat

You dont want one that plays video games, they are all freaks, you want one that ACCEPTS that YOU play video games, trust me.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6797|FUCK UBISOFT

Mutantsteak wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Plehs video games

Has a job

Isn't fat

You dont want one that plays video games, they are all freaks, you want one that ACCEPTS that YOU play video games, trust me.
The one you get to play video games.

That's what you want.

Last edited by Miggle (2008-07-08 19:58:48)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mutantbear

Miggle wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Plehs video games

Has a job

Isn't fat

The one you get to play video games.

That's what you want.
Exactly except i don't think im going to want my GF playing, a bit weird.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard