Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

loubot wrote:

Flecco wrote:

loubot wrote:

Terminator: Salvation 8/10

It was kinda like Matrix-ish and BSG-ish but overall it was good.
Worthington any good in it?
Sam aka Marcus did not have much of a dialogue but his acting was good. It was a solid performance which kept my attention.
I believe he is going to play the main character in the movie remake of Clash of the Titans.
I just checked.

Yep.

Fuck me his acting career took off in a big way this past year.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Just saw Terminator 4 or w/e number it is now.

Came across as a forced, contrived piece of shit. Mostly due to a rather... questionable plot, a real lack of tension the tension and grit that makes the first two movies so great and Christian 'INTENSE FUCKING STARE' Bale, who seems to have taken the stares to new levels of intensity.

Only things worth noting were Carter and Worthington in my opinion. Probably one of Worthington's shittier performances too. Thought he was far better in Bootmen, which was one of his very first appearances.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Taken

8/10

Good stuff
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Burn after reading

9/10

A lot of people told me this was shit, yet it was so perfectly done, one of the funniest films ive seen in a while.
I know fucking karate
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

I watched Road to Perdition last night. Pretty much incredible.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508
The Hangover.  One of the top comedy films i've seen.  I liked the actors in it too, nice change from having the same actors in all the comedy movies coming out (Seth Rogen and Will Ferrell etc.) 9.5/10 

the character of Allan was absolutely shocking as well.  Too funny.  Now stop reading this and go watch it.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

justice wrote:

Burn after reading

9/10

A lot of people told me this was shit, yet it was so perfectly done, one of the funniest films ive seen in a while.
Brad Pitt's character was epic. Worth going to see for him alone. Clooney's dude wasn't bad either. Especially at the end.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-06-09 20:52:01)

Ultrafunkula

Flecco wrote:

justice wrote:

Burn after reading

9/10

Brad Pitt's character was epic. Worth going to see for him alone. Clooney's dude wasn't bad either. Especially at the end.
The part where he pushes the chair to move... I tried not to choke
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Loved the woman's face when she saw the chair.
Ultrafunkula

Flecco wrote:

Loved the woman's face when she saw the chair.
The movie was brilliant in every way. It's great that all those serious actors can make idiots out of themselves once a while And who could make them do it better than the Coen bros.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Hangover - 9/10

Fucking hilarious film. Ok it has some weird/silly moments but it still made me laugh alot, probably haven't laughed that much in a Cinema since I went to watch Borat when that came out in 2006

I can tell it's a film that alot of people won't like though

Oh hang on I'm wrong, it's actually got some good reviews too

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-12 16:23:33)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hangover - 9/10

Fucking hilarious film. Ok it has some weird/silly moments but it still made me laugh alot, probably haven't laughed that much in a Cinema since I went to watch Borat when that came out in 2006

I liked it too :>
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Tropic Thunder - 71.

Tom Cruise is better as a comedic actor than a srs one.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

Terminator Salvation - 5/10

After rerading some of the comments about this movie on bf2s I didn't have much expectations when I went to see it last night ... it was an okay storyline, picture was good and the sound was
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

The Sheriff wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hangover - 10/10

I liked it too :>
Fixed xD
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
The Wrestler

I heard good things about this, I thought it was pretty decent, nothing special though.

6.5/10
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Angels and Demons 8/10

Never read the book so I didn't pick out any things that were missing/different etc.

Transformers 2 next
Ultrafunkula

Hurt locker

8/10

Different war movie. Worth watching.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hurt locker

8/10

I really fancy that, seems like a sort of proper war movie without some political agenda strapped to it and shoved down your throat.
Ultrafunkula

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hurt locker

8/10

I really fancy that, seems like a sort of proper war movie without some political agenda strapped to it and shoved down your throat.
That it was.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Drag me to Hell 3/10

It was just terrible

Gave it points for making me laugh every now and then.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Just watched W by Oliver Stone. I'd say 5/10 on the artistic merit scale and 7/10 for entertainment.

Before that I saw Slumdog Millionaire which I'd give 9/10 for style and composition but 7.5/10 overall.

Angels & Demons? 4/10

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-13 16:22:22)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Saw V

2/10....crappy
I know fucking karate
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

justice wrote:

Saw V

2/10....crappy
for me it wasn't that bad... but it was exactly the same as Saw II, III and IV
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5932|Somewhere out in Space
Night at the Museum: smithsonian

D

A classic example of why your bitch shouldn't choose what to watch on your night out.  The movie was dull, bland, and unoriginal.  The plot was overly linear and simple, a retard could follow the story without much trouble, and there was none of the "wow" factor which existed in the original.   This is supposed to be comedy-action, why wasnt i laughing?  Maybe because half of the jokes revolved around the annoying lisp of some egyptian cunt and the numerous guilty-by-association accents and stereotypes.  You know the small-chuckle-before-you-realize-how-fucking-unfunny-it-actually-was type of joke?  Yep, this movie is full of them.  If Runpee had pee times, it would be any time between the Jonah Hill and Robin Williams scenes, that was all this movie had to offer.

P.S. Spoiler (highlight to read):
the Jonas Brothers are the Cupids, chop off your fucking ears upon sight before they start singing

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2009-06-14 01:19:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard