1) Boycott hybrid technology. The production of those cars produces more pollution than a Land Rover Discovery (tis true!)
2) Stop eating sheep and beef. We need kangaroos to flourish across the world. Sheep and cattle are responsible for roughly 25% of greenhouse gas production in the world. Fine, keep the cows for the dairy and the sheep for the wool - but stop eating the fat shits. Poultry and kangaroo meats are leaner, easier to raise (kangaroos are a cinch, just let em run around), and neither animal produces that much greenhouse gas. Kiwis - I guess you can all keep a sheep for fornication, but put a balloon over the fun-hole when you're not using it, OK?
3) Solar technology - it's becoming cheaper and cheaper. There is a cell phone coming out with built in panels to charge itself. You can buy various models of solar chargers that are portable and connect to mp3 players, phones, etc. Numerous governments are giving out subsidies to citizens that buy solar panels for their homes. The technology is only getting better.
4) Wind energy - totally natural. The wind blows. Use it? The Dutch did for their grain and water management. Why can't we for the TV?
5) More efficient heating and cooling systems - Most of us here are all young and will be buying or building houses in the next 10 years. My girlfriend's mother's boyfriend has built a house that uses passive heating and cooling. The ducts trap the heat and redistribute it around the house and the same with cooling. I wish I knew the name of it in English, but maybe one of you fellow nerds can find it. Really trick stuff. But basically, he doesn't have a single heating unit in the entire house. Really cool.
6) Simplest of them all - throw your fucking trash away and recycle when you can.
7) Anti-matter - nuff said.
Not sure what else. Add to it, though.