Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Turns out is wasn't fake after all! Heavy is next folks Official confirmation here

*TURNS OUT IT WAS FAKE BTW SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP*

*HOWEVER, GO TO THE 2ND PAGE FOR SOME REAL MORE NEWS ON THE HEAVY, AND POSSIBLY THE SNIPER AS WELL BEING NEXT*
Well i've been saying for Weeks its going to be heavy next, because just now it's a very unpopular class and there just isn't much to him. Seems i was right .

https://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4504/heavyja7.jpg

A guy just emailed gabe, and Gabe sent back one word it seems. It's in the middle of the screen for some reason.

But there it is.

Unless it's fake.

Edit: NEVER MIND

The thread on the Steam forums has been deleted. So it was fake after all. Thats what I get for trusting people I guess.

False Alarm. Sorry.
I won't delete it so you can all laugh at me bask in my glory.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-07-02 03:47:59)

teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6351|Bromley, London

I was really excited at this and then you ruined my hopes and dreams
Brasso
+1,549|6600

aw jeez
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

omg yoda!!
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
lol false alarm
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I still say the Heavy is next.

DefCon-17 wrote:

I'm glad it's fake.

Besides his cute voice commands, I don't like playing the heavy.
Which is why I think/hope he's next. The class seriously needs spicing up.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-06-27 13:49:19)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
I'm glad it's fake.

Besides his cute voice commands, I don't like playing the heavy.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Arg, Shame its fake, i have no preference for who the next update is gonna be but i want one...Now!
Brasso
+1,549|6600

I love playing Heavy if I have a medic that will stay healing me, and try not to die all the time.  It ends up with me and the medic dominating the other team.

But I hate playing it when there are no medics around, cause he's just too damn slow and gets fucked up all the time.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

haffeysucks wrote:

I love playing Heavy if I have a medic that will stay healing me, and try not to die all the time.  It ends up with me and the medic dominating the other team.

But I hate playing it when there are no medics around, cause he's just too damn slow and gets fucked up all the time.
Yeah...most medics run away when the enemy team attacks lol..

Kinda defeats the purpose of the medic.

I'll heal you.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

DefCon-17 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I'll heal you.
Yay!

Actually I rather have a medic that runs away if he's seriously hurt, and can uber me next time rather than a medic who decides to heal the enemy spy and/or decides to run out in front of me all the time - into 3 sentries.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

haffeysucks wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I'll heal you.
Yay!

Actually I rather have a medic that runs away if he's seriously hurt, and can uber me next time rather than a medic who decides to heal the enemy spy and/or decides to run out in front of me all the time - into 3 sentries.
Well I mean medics who run away as soon as one enemy soldier comes running.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

DefCon-17 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

I'll heal you.
Yay!

Yeah I know, I don't actually see a lot of those though.  Those are the ones that run around with their bonesaws/needleguns, right?  It's like they don't know that the 2 button even exists.

HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN TAKE HEALTH FROM YOU LOL

HEAL YOUR FUCKING TEAMMATES YOU IDIOT
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

haffeysucks wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Yay!

Yeah I know, I don't actually see a lot of those though.  Those are the ones that run around with their bonesaws/needleguns, right?  It's like they don't know that the 2 button even exists.

HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN TAKE HEALTH FROM YOU LOL

HEAL YOUR FUCKING TEAMMATES YOU IDIOT
I blame the stupid blutsauger for making the medic not fail in combat thus making people less likely to heal eachother.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I think in reality that the heavy won't be next. When I said before that 'I think he's next' I meant hope.

The Scout is less played, and doesn't really have a role on the 2 most popular maps - Gold Rush and Dustbowl. However on other maps he's a lot of fun to play and is a force to reckon with. I think he's fine.

Whereas the Spy is also hardly played, and is much too based around luck to be rewarding. However, again, if people would stop playing the class wrong it's quite a lot of fun bothering engineers and medics.

So I think one of them is likely to be next.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-06-28 02:33:49)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I think in reality that the heavy won't be next. When I said before that 'I think he's next' I meant hope.

The Scout is less played, and doesn't really have a role on the 2 most popular maps - Gold Rush and Dustbowl. However on other maps he's a lot of fun to play and is a force to reckon with. I think he's fine.

Whereas the Spy is also hardly played, and is much too based around luck to be rewarding. However, again, if people would stop playing the class wrong it's quite a lot of fun bothering engineers and medics.

So I think one of them is likely to be next.
Not for me
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Peter wrote:

I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT, I WANT SCOUT.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Yeah he's great on Defense on those maps. But i'm thinking when you're attacking and there's sentries.

You can't make a final push towards the point with a Scout. There's too much fire.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Yeah he's great on Defense on those maps. But i'm thinking when you're attacking and there's sentries.

You can't make a final push towards the point with a Scout. There's too much fire.
That's why you use the cart as cover
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Ok. Gold Rush yes. But there's no cart on Dustbowl.

I love playing as the Scout on Badlands. No better Scout map as far as i'm concerned.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

I hope heavy is next and I get knuckledusters or something to crit Kerry so he gets pissed off
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

I hope heavy is next and I get knuckledusters or something to crit Kerry so he gets pissed off
Why me? I thought I was your medic..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

It's funny because you rage on ts
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

It's funny because you rage on ts
Ahhhh ofc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard