Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

I'm willing to pay $8.75 via paypal for an un-used working sniper code, the one you get with the pre-order. Stoopid gamestop didn't give me one. I picked up the sniper and loved it.

purdy plz!

**edit**
or a copy of Half Life 2 via steam
Just called gamestop.

They said EA gave them the M60 keys rather than the sniper ones, and the problem would be fixed within 48 hours.

Just wait for it.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6192|Schofield Barracks
i found all the guns in single player except for the M24 and the M249.
anyone know where they are?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

kptk92 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

I'm willing to pay $8.75 via paypal for an un-used working sniper code, the one you get with the pre-order. Stoopid gamestop didn't give me one. I picked up the sniper and loved it.

purdy plz!

**edit**
or a copy of Half Life 2 via steam
EA's probably gonna release the weapons on PS Store / XBL Marketplace eventually, for 2 bucks I bet.
... but can't you unlock these in-game anyway?
so far the only way to get that specific one is if you preordered from certain stores
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Whats the number one next to some peoples name?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

Bell wrote:

Whats the number one next to some peoples name?
You ean "+ 1" In a veichal?

If so, i dunno either
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
it's their "veteran" number

how many other battlefield games they have

so far my main complaint about the game stem from the people playing... DEFEND does not mean attack blindly while ignoring the crates >.<

whichever game designer thought it was a good idea to keep you from being able to make squads needs to be killed, twice... with a trout

Last edited by krazed (2008-06-26 10:33:45)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

krazed wrote:

it's their "veteran" number

how many other battlefield games they have
So where the hell is my number three :\  Although, I did notice it says there having problems and it isnt as if its stopping me do anything (I think? unlock perhaps) so am not THAT fussed.

Martyn
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
lulz, I already have 14 unlockable items/weapons.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
So anyways like i said before, are we all gonna make a big clan or what?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Fuck you poseidon

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bell wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Fuck you poseidon

no u

Besides all the find all five and Gold Edition unlockables, I've got the M95, Laser Designator, Mortar Strike and XM8.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Bell wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Fuck you poseidon

no u

Besides all the find all five and Gold Edition unlockables, I've got the M95, Laser Designator, Mortar Strike and XM8.
On the veterans site.  It says I have a veteran rank of zero despite me putting in the info for, 2142, BF2 and BF2 SF.  I am blatently missing something but what :\

Martyn
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
lulz gold edition
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bell wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Bell wrote:

Fuck you poseidon

no u

On the veterans site.  It says I have a veteran rank of zero despite me putting in the info for, 2142, BF2 and BF2 SF.  I am blatently missing something but what :\

Martyn
You might have to click "Claim veteran rank" in the main menu of the multiplayer section. I'm not sure what it's under (stats?) but you press Y for 360, Triangle for PS3 (I presume).
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

HurricaИe wrote:

lulz gold edition
it comes with the weakest excuse for a poster ever.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

Miggle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lulz gold edition
it comes with the weakest excuse for a poster ever.
My copy comes tomorrow (GOLD) YaY!!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Bell wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

no u

Martyn
You might have to click "Claim veteran rank" in the main menu of the multiplayer section. I'm not sure what it's under (stats?) but you press Y for 360, Triangle for PS3 (I presume).
Cant see it.  I went round the stats and nothing like that comes up :\  Do you have to be a certain rank or something before it comes into effect?  I am only at level 5 or something.

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2008-06-26 12:58:08)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
Do you have your PS3 ID or XBL GT linked to the EA account you did the veteran's thing with?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

HurricaИe wrote:

Do you have your PS3 ID or XBL GT linked to the EA account you did the veteran's thing with?
Yeah all of that.  It comes up with my PS3 ID, all my 2142 names appear (on the website), yet no dice (anyone get that joke? no, FUCK YOU THEN).

Does it have anything to do with the persona you have selected?  I think it's currently sitting on my EA name.

Martyn
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6629|New Hampshire, USA

SEREVENT wrote:

I'd tap join that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

I'd tap join that
sure
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6435|Brisbane, Australia

SEREVENT wrote:

count me in
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268

HurricaИe wrote:

EA's probably gonna release the weapons on PS Store / XBL Marketplace eventually, for 2 bucks I bet.
DICE said that all the promotion weapons would be released for free 'after release' in case you missed the promotions.

There's no time frame of course, but it's going to happen eventually. So don't worry if you're not one of the 1% that preordered.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-06-26 15:11:45)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Caught another annoying moment like the chopper issue in Act 3..

Spoiler (highlight to read):
On Par for the Course, when you're on the final run trying to take down the presidential palace and all the mercs that are surrounding and defending it, if you get blown up in your tank there's pretty much little or nothing you can do except go back to the Supplies Depot and get another one. Luckily I was able to use a nearby golf cart which goes pretty fast and get there, but it was still a bitch to do. Very fun sniping though on the bridge once I took out the tanks.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5789|Dublin, Ohio
you think we have enough BC threads?

fuck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard