Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Catch The 'Bad' Moment (15) - (Online) Take 3 pictures using the image system
What image system and how do you use it?
Press up on the D-Pad in moments of battle 3 times.

Darwin's Parachute (10) - (Online) Glide in the parachute for 3 seconds
I thought there were no parachutes in BC
Go as far up in the helicopter as you can and jump out to your death. Hence the "Darwin" part.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6302|The | Netherlands
I have yet all the BF2 games registred (af/ef/sf/vanilla) but I don't get any rank. Still on 0, so when I register my Bad Company, I'll get it?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

3lmo wrote:

I have yet all the BF2 games registred (af/ef/sf/vanilla) but I don't get any rank. Still on 0, so when I register my Bad Company, I'll get it?
you should

the M16 is rape on a stick
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC

3lmo wrote:

The boosters / expansions don't count as games. You have to register the core games, e.g. BF2, 2142, BF1942. You can register your BFBC when you get it and I think you should be able to get it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Christ...I found a glitch. Well, not really a glitch, but...a mess up in the storyline gameplay.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
In the third mission when you have to destroy the radio antennas so the Army can't contact you or find you, if you use a mortar strike from far away on the second to last radio tower, a chopper comes out that's nearly unbeatable. I died close to 15 times trying to kill it and finally took it out with a gun that I somehow reached on an Armored Russian car. So yeah, don't take out things that are meant to be taken out by close gunfire or C4 out with mortar strikes...you won't be able to get the RPG so you can take the helicopter down.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

Christ...I found a glitch. Well, not really a glitch, but...a mess up in the storyline gameplay.

In the third mission when you have to destroy the radio antennas so the Army can't contact you or find you, if you use a mortar strike from far away on the second to last radio tower, a chopper comes out that's nearly unbeatable. I died close to 15 times trying to kill it and finally took it out with a gun that I somehow reached on an Armored Russian car. So yeah, don't take out things that are meant to be taken out by close gunfire or C4 out with mortar strikes...you won't be able to get the RPG so you can take the helicopter down.
I'm not gonna bother with sp.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SEREVENT wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Why not? Besides that, I've found it hilarious and really thrilling.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Why not? Besides that, I've found it hilarious and really thrilling.
I dunno, i just don't care if i'm honest
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

How many MP maps are there? And how good are they compared to the demo map?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

r'Eeee wrote:

I thought there were only 3 confirmed maps, and the rest were "secret".

EDIT:- I forgot some people have it

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-06-25 10:52:44)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC
Hm. The single player annoys me. The story is good though.

But WTF with the AI? They're laser-accurate and always seem to know you're there. There's no good cover system or camo system to try and sneak behind. It's just charge in, shoot, try and heal, if that fails die and respawn, repeat.

And your squad really is Bad Company. I think you'd be better off fighting the Russian Army with no arms and legs. Are they TRYING to get me killed?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
so who wants a preorder sniper rifle code? even though my first one worked, ebgames sent me a second one anyway
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
I do!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I do!
check your PMs
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

r'Eeee wrote:

8 maps.

Oasis
Ascension
Harvest Day
Final Ignition
Over and Out
Valley Run
Deconstruction
End of the Line.

HurricaИe wrote:

Hm. The single player annoys me. The story is good though.

But WTF with the AI? They're laser-accurate and always seem to know you're there. There's no good cover system or camo system to try and sneak behind. It's just charge in, shoot, try and heal, if that fails die and respawn, repeat.

And your squad really is Bad Company. I think you'd be better off fighting the Russian Army with no arms and legs. Are they TRYING to get me killed?
Haggard's pretty decent with his rocket launcher and Redford's pretty good with whatever gun he carries. They've gotten me a few kills when I needed them badly.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC
Wow, that's gay. The same chopper thing happened to me on the 3rd level.

"Look out, there are snipers!" Yeah, thanks for giving me a sniper rifle assholes.

"Oh shit a chopper!" TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE A STINGER OR RPG, FUCKWADS

"A tank!" SEE ABOVE

And what's with every outpost having like 5 .50 machine guns? It's really annoying when you pop up to shoot and you get filled with lead. I think I've died more times in 1 hour of play in BFBC than I did in my entire run of MGS4.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

"Look out, there are snipers!" Yeah, thanks for giving me a sniper rifle assholes.

"A tank!" SEE ABOVE

And what's with every outpost having like 5 .50 machine guns? It's really annoying when you pop up to shoot and you get filled with lead. I think I've died more times in 1 hour of play in BFBC than I did in my entire run of MGS4.
- Yeah, I know. I hated it. So frustrating.

- I have this crazy idea...maybe because MGS4 is a Stealth game?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

"A tank!" SEE ABOVE

- Yeah, I know. I hated it. So frustrating.

- I have this crazy idea...maybe because MGS4 is a Stealth game?
I didn't play it as a stealth game and I still died less

But srsly. How do I not fail at single player? DICE really needs to tweak something. Ah, another thing that annoys me is the camera shake when you get shot. You're losing like 5 health yet it feels like you're getting shot with a rail gun.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6435|Brisbane, Australia
Ok got game finished in about 9 hours i think.

Its fun at the start of the game, then about after the 3-4 level it starts to get frustrating with the enemy AI being too good crack shots, it just starts to be shoot, g launcher, duck, health needle rinse repeat.... Also lack of diversity in terrain makes it bland, except for last level.
the levels are really big, but not used to their full extent.

Vehicles were fun to use, except half of the enemy had RPGs so you were constantly repairing your tank.

Towards the end of the game it starts to feel rushed, I liked the fact you could take your time and explore the vast maps, but the last few levels make you have to rush around and complety run through towns without looking around.

Multiplayer is really good now with the unlocks, the game feels completely different with unlocks.
New maps are alrite, although i need to play them more, because im completely lost on some.

Campaign: 7
Multiplayer: 9.5

Last edited by Machine_Madness (2008-06-25 23:37:20)

Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6752|Florida, United States
I'm willing to pay $8.75 via paypal for an un-used working sniper code, the one you get with the pre-order. Stoopid gamestop didn't give me one. I picked up the sniper and loved it.

purdy plz!

**edit**
or a copy of Half Life 2 via steam

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2008-06-26 02:36:42)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

I'm willing to pay $8.75 via paypal for an un-used working sniper code, the one you get with the pre-order. Stoopid gamestop didn't give me one. I picked up the sniper and loved it.

purdy plz!

**edit**
EA's probably gonna release the weapons on PS Store / XBL Marketplace eventually, for 2 bucks I bet.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6548|UK

Someone want to explain the ranking to me?  I thought I would pick up from where I left off on the demo?  The hit box (or my connection) is utter shit online.

Am hessitant to use the codes incase I have done something wrong in that veteran thing.  I have atleast two sitting here

edit: hot box ftw

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2008-06-26 08:29:07)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

Bell wrote:

Someone want to explain the ranking to me?  I thought I would pick up from where I left off on the demo?  The hot box (or my connection) is utter shit online.
you start over and i'm getting som lag here and there too
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london
HMV have dispatched my game, will be here tomorrow (and so will my 360 )
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london

HurricaИe wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

purdy plz!

**edit**
EA's probably gonna release the weapons on PS Store / XBL Marketplace eventually, for 2 bucks I bet.
... but can't you unlock these in-game anyway?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard