Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Jeremy Clarkson is a twat with the personality of a three-year old who just dropped his dummy out of his pram.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jeremy Clarkson is a twat with the personality of a three-year old who just dropped his dummy out of his pram.
Explain how?

I'm guessing you're a labour-supporting left wing twat who doesn't recognise a satirical joke when they hear one?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Clarkson is childish, petulant and boring
In answer to your second question, no, yes, not really, no.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Benzin
+576|5999
Oh Dilbert go back to the DST section with your incessant and pointless and uninformed nonsense.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

Dilbert_X wrote:

You realise they have scripts written for them...?

Anyway, Clarkson IS Top Gear.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

I imagine Dilbert is just butthurt that the Australian top gear fails so hard in comparison to the British one.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Called entertainment, there's a reason its the best thing on TV these days.
CammRobb
Banned

CapnNismo wrote:

Oh Dilbert go back to the DST section with your incessant and pointless and uninformed nonsense.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I imagine Dilbert is just butthurt that the Australian top gear fails so hard in comparison to the British one.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Called entertainment, there's a reason its the best thing on TV these days.
PWND much?
wensleydale8
+81|6769|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Dilbert_X wrote:

Maybe hes upset that the british are the only people who can make TG
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Benzin
+576|5999
Just read Dilbert's idiocy in the DST section and you'll learn to just ignore his posts.
The#1Spot
+105|6540|byah

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The show is non scripted. That is what makes it such an entertaining show.
Benzin
+576|5999
Yea, most of the show is non-scripted. There are some parts that are setup or scripted, but very, very seldom.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

it has won the award for "Best Non-scripted TV show" or something 5 times.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

The#1Spot wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The show is non scripted. That is what makes it such an entertaining show.
Have to be factual, or Bruce Willis will be coming in a State Department gunship
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Next episode is on in 15 minutes
CammRobb
Banned
That was brilliant, I never realised how much of a jerk Mark Wahlberg is.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

SirSchloppy wrote:

That was brilliant, I never realised how much of a jerk Mark Wahlberg is.
I thought he was pretty amusing. That was a good episode, I enjoyed it - especially my old F1 hero Mika.
CammRobb
Banned
Yeah, he was amusing, but stealing cars, no license, no insurance, jail time, doesn't seem like a great guy.

Mika's brilliant, what a driver.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

SirSchloppy wrote:

Yeah, he was amusing, but stealing cars, no license, no insurance, jail time, doesn't seem like a great guy.

lol yea i read up on him after i watched the episode. he blinded someone robbing a pharmacy wrecked on pcp.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

SirSchloppy wrote:

Well, to be fair, that is his past. Look at him now...criminal to hollywood, thats a pretty damn good turnaround. Actually, hes one of the better guests they've had for a while.
When I saw the Toyota F1 car at the start, I was expecting to see Glock come on, do a lap and (perhaps) explain what he did for Hammy in Brazil But wtf @ that chair!!

And what was that Renault? Only 400 odd sold in the UK. Tbh, I was expecting the producers to give them a Peel P50 and make that go like an Evo 
CammRobb
Banned

Snake wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Well, to be fair, that is his past. Look at him now...criminal to hollywood, thats a pretty damn good turnaround. Actually, hes one of the better guests they've had for a while.
When I saw the Toyota F1 car at the start, I was expecting to see Glock come on, do a lap and (perhaps) explain what he did for Hammy in Brazil But wtf @ that chair!!

And what was that Renault? Only 400 odd sold in the UK. Tbh, I was expecting the producers to give them a Peel P50 and make that go like an Evo 
Just stick a couple of fire extinguishers to the side of the Peel, instant dragster.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Man wtf were they doing with that Renault, Brakes? I mean seriously. That was annoying to watch but I guess it wasn't supposed to be too serious. The weight problem was the first thing I would've done, not the bloody brakes. And Tyres, they went for some cheap crap by the looks of it. That wasn't smart. They could've probably easily come very close to that target if they actually took the challenge seriously and spent the money wisely, imo.

Anyway, good episode. The sound of that V8 blender made up for what was a stupid boring segment, beautiful, just beautiful.
Benzin
+576|5999
updated!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Sun 23 Nov
Motoring news and views from the usual team. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are challenged to drive from the heart of Switzerland to the North Western coast of England on just one tank of fuel. And as an incentive, the first one to arrive gets to turn on the Blackpool Illuminations.
Sun 30 Nov
Motoring news and views from the usual team. Richard Hammond celebrates the 40th birthday of the iconic Ferrari Daytona by taking one back to its spiritual home on the Riviera before attempting to beat James May and a multi-million pound power boat in a race from Portofino to St Tropez. Meanwhile, back in the UK Jeremy Clarkson is out on the test track testing the new BMW M3 saloon against a young pretender from Japan, the Lexus IS-F.
Benzin
+576|5999
Lexus IS-F ... mmmmm ... that'll be fucking hot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard