The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

firebolt5 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Not sure about this one, reminds me of a Star Wars charchter but not sure which one, I'd still bone it though
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80 … _572lo.jpg
Yeah, lol...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starw … fisto2.jpg
My boning intentions have changed due to the light sabre thing.

zuhhhhhhhhhh, zuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   <<< sound effects of light sabre thing.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Zimmer wrote:

1927 wrote:

I do and would of gone with Senna but I hadn't seen any stats regarding distance covered of pass completion. 

Who does he play for?  Is he the quiet man of the team?  Is he Senna'esque (ie Viera, Keane, Hargreves,)?
Did you read my post, or just skim it?

He plays for Barcelona, first team midfielder along with Iniesta.

Varegg, I disagree, Fabregas has good spells in a match, but he never consistently passes well, controls well and sets up goals. He dips in and out of games with brilliance and shows off his flair only when he wants to; Xavis unbelievable consistency shows throughout each game and he always dominates the midfield.

Fabregas has more "flair" when he is playing well; but he rarely plays a full game on top form.
Ah well ... but it's easier doing that job well when you play for Barca rather than Arsenal ... i like them both, just Fabregas a tad more
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Varegg wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

1927 wrote:

I do and would of gone with Senna but I hadn't seen any stats regarding distance covered of pass completion. 

Who does he play for?  Is he the quiet man of the team?  Is he Senna'esque (ie Viera, Keane, Hargreves,)?

Varegg, I disagree, Fabregas has good spells in a match, but he never consistently passes well, controls well and sets up goals. He dips in and out of games with brilliance and shows off his flair only when he wants to; Xavis unbelievable consistency shows throughout each game and he always dominates the midfield.

Fabregas has more "flair" when he is playing well; but he rarely plays a full game on top form.
Ah well ... but it's easier doing that job well when you play for Barca rather than Arsenal ... i like them both, just Fabregas a tad more
What are you saying egg?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Gooners wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

What are you saying egg?
Ehr ... i'm no Gunners fan i guess ... no pun intended but Barca is a way better team ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
Can't believe its over. I think it was the most enjoyable Euro cup for me, ever. We should make same thread for champions league or maybe even for Olympic games.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

.Sup wrote:

Can't believe its over. I think it was the most enjoyable Euro cup for me, ever. We should make same thread for champions league or maybe even for Olympic games.
An Olympic games sticky would be an excellent idea

The champs league draw is today isn't it?  What draw exactly I dont know but thats what I have heard.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

1927 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

An Olympic games sticky would be an excellent idea

The champs league draw is today isn't it?  What draw exactly I dont know but thats what I have heard.
Probably group draw-teams that will play together in groups
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Oh, forgot.

Woo! Spain! Woooooo!
The Spanish on their way home
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

Lets all go to WC 2010!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!
Im Welsh, thats easy for you to say Mr European Football Super Power.

We got Germany and Russia in our group I can't see me making it, however, our U21's are one of the best in Europe.

If I went to South Africa I would go swimming with Sharks, Fishing and watching Cricket, so you don't want me coming anyway.  While I'm there I'd lend one of Parkers guns, or better still Parker himself and shoot Mugabee, if it hadnt been done by then.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

1927 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!

We got Germany and Russia in our group I can't see me making it, however, our U21's are one of the best in Europe.

If I went to South Africa I would go swimming with Sharks, Fishing and watching Cricket, so you don't want me coming anyway.  While I'm there I'd lend one of Parkers guns, or better still Parker himself and shoot Mugabee, if it hadnt been done by then.
we can go Shark swimming before the games...

+ I am going sky diving next month at the Dutch Islands in the north, you should come

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1927 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!

we can go Shark swimming before the games...

+ I am going sky diving next month at the Dutch Islands in the north, you should come
That was an ambition of mine when I was a kid, christ knows how I can remember wanting to do that.  I never did it and havent got the guts now, I;ll use being a Dad and having responsibilities as an excuse, aswell of being a chicken.

I bet you'll have fun doing that and maybe it's one of those things to cross off a list?  Are you able to take pics? If so, get some so we can see what earth looks like from up there ^^
firebolt5
+114|6156
Yeah, World Cup 2010 in South Africa
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

I should remember to pack enough ducktape in that case tho

Bro: "bro you got your camera with ya"
Me: "Rolling!!!!!!!!!"

me jumps off plane "OHHH SNAP!"

no pics, or my camcorder, meh we'll see.

would have been a blast if the girls wanted but I guess they aren't ready yet that their boobs get flat..

and back to Football.... so anybody still thinks Ronaldo is gay? put your money down!, not down your pants...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

I want those air hostesses.
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5930|NY/CT

.Sup wrote:

world cup qualifiers? =]
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5930|NY/CT

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!
hell yea

Zimmer wrote:

I want those air hostesses.
Have you seen the ones in busted's song by the same name?
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
UEFA EURO 2008™ Team of the Tournament
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Iker Casillas (Spain), Edwin van der Sar (Netherlands).

Defenders: Bosingwa (Portugal), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Carlos Marchena (Spain), Pepe (Portugal), Carles Puyol (Spain), Yuri Zhirkov (Russia).

Midfielders: Hamit Altıntop (Turkey), Luka Modrić (Croatia), Marcos Senna (Spain), Xavi Hernández (Spain), Konstantin Zyryanov (Russia), Michael Ballack (Germany), Cesc Fàbregas (Spain), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands).

Forwards: Andrei Arshavin (Russia), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Russia), Fernando Torres (Spain), David Villa (Spain).

I pretty much agree with that all these players played well

http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/news/kind= … tournament

bullit wrote:

UEFA EURO 2008™ Team of the Tournament
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Iker Casillas (Spain), Edwin van der Sar (Netherlands).

Defenders: Bosingwa (Portugal), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Carlos Marchena (Spain), Pepe (Portugal), Carles Puyol (Spain), Yuri Zhirkov (Russia).

Midfielders: Hamit Altıntop (Turkey), Luka Modrić (Croatia), Marcos Senna (Spain), Xavi Hernández (Spain), Konstantin Zyryanov (Russia), Michael Ballack (Germany), Cesc Fàbregas (Spain), Andrés Iniesta (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands).

Forwards: Andrei Arshavin (Russia), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Russia), Fernando Torres (Spain), David Villa (Spain).

I pretty much agree with that all these players played well

http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/news/kind= … tournament
There are 4 Russians and 3 Germans and yet Germany reached the final, that in itself goes someway to backing us up when we say it wasnt a great German team.

I would pretty much agree with all of it aswell.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!
I fucking second that...and it's in South Africa which is probably the coolest country in the world.

Even if England don't qualify I think I'll be making the trip over there..

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Lets all go to WC 2010!
I fucking second that...and it's in South Africa which is probably the coolest country in the world.

Even if England don't qualify I think I'll be making the trip over there..
I'm hoping to go on cricket tour that year to Barbados with about 100 others from my club, they went in 04 but I didnt and I have regretted it since.  At a cost of £1k per person this will cost me about 3k to take Me, Mrs and Daughter but them Barbadians got sharks.  A few people in the club know I smoke but it will be like heaven for me I can just walk back to the villa/shalet or whatever we are in and pick some leaves on the way home, cool.  I doubt very much I will be taking my bat and ball with me even though the idea is to go and get our heads knocked off by the West Indies U21's.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
So whats the next big soccer thing?  Or is there nothing to watch for 2 years?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

usmarine2 wrote:

So whats the next big soccer thing?  Or is there nothing to watch for 2 years?
English Premier League starting August 16th

Champions League

and

Qualifying for the World Cup 2010

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard