Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England

CapnNismo wrote:

No, the Netherlands WILL be in the final. Hands down. Maybe Spain or Germany against them.
Can't be Ned vs Spain in the final, they might meet up in the Semi's if Ned beat Russia and Spain beat Italy
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Nahh, It'll be Spain vs Netherlands
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london

Gooners wrote:

Its impossible for a Spain vs Netherlands final, they'll only meet in the semi-finals.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

kptk92 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Its impossible for a Spain vs Netherlands final, they'll only meet in the semi-finals.
Oh shit. Well that would've been entertaining.

Anyways, I hope The dutch win it this time.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

Spain, I don't think, will make it through the next round.

However much I love them and support them, I just don't see it. I will put my heart into supporting them on the day, I can only hope that they really do impress.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6749|St. Andrews / Oslo

wow.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Holy crap! Turkey - Croatia

Croatia got to 1 - 0 when there was only roughly 1 minute left of the extended time, and then, when it was 3 seconds OVER the extended time, before the referee whistled, Turkey takes a desperate shot and scores! wow.

Penalty shootout, croatia misses TWICE and gets defended once, Turkey wins.

gg Turkey.
mikkel
+383|6618
Holy fucking hell. That was an INTENSE match.
Jenspm
penis

mikkel wrote:

Indeed.

But lol, Turkey have like 14 players for the semi-final
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

mikkel wrote:

Tell me about it. Game was boring then Turkey pull another comeback in the last seconds!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire
Fucking hell Turkey, how jammy can one team be? Did anyone see Srna pretty much having a nervous breakdown after the penalties?...And he scored his!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

Gooners wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Tell me about it. Game was boring then Turkey pull another comeback in the last seconds!
Turks didn't deserve it. But Bilic made a crucial mistake - he let the youngest (less experienced) to shot penalties. They weren't up to the pressure.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mikkel
+383|6618

Gooners wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Boring? What match were you watching?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

Braddock wrote:

Fucking hell Turkey, how jammy can one team be? Did anyone see Srna pretty much having a nervous breakdown after the penalties?...And he scored his!
Jammy? Where is the luck in their win?

They fought back, they get what they needed, then they took it further and won. I see no luck in that.

Turkey should have gotten a penalty, Croatia had a few clear chances, Rustu made a hero of himself and their equalising goal was completely legit.

I like Turkey and Croatia. I just wanted Turkey to go through because of their sheer determination.
Jenspm
penis

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Turks didn't deserve it. But Bilic made a crucial mistake - he let the youngest (less experienced) to shot penalties. They weren't up to the pressure.
at all.

they didn't even kick the ball correctly
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

mikkel wrote:

Gooners wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Boring? What match were you watching?
The first half was good but the second half was shite...I actually went to take a shite towards the end of extra time so as I wouldn't miss penalties and I missed both bloody goals!
c14u53w172
+31|6015|tomania
that was the worst game ever.

and omfg. i live in a city with lots, and i mean LOTS, of turkish inhabitants. the match germany vs. turkey will blow up the city. if we loose i wont't leave my flat for 3 weeks!
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6796
Germany will win against Turkey, it is obvious.
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5946|NY/CT

Zimmer wrote:

Spain, I don't think, will make it through the next round.
QFT
i hope....

Airburner_01 wrote:

Germany will win against Turkey, it is obvious.
dont be so sure
croatia was so dead set that it was an easy match and remember germany lost to croatia
so...

Last edited by GCFC (2008-06-20 21:50:48)

Benzin
+576|6015
OMG, it was so loud last night. Walking home from a friend's flat and every single fucking Turkish family ran out into the streets, got in their car and went driving around the city honking horns and waving flags. Maniacs. I even saw a Ferrari 512 (my dream car) doing it ... If I didn't live on a side street, I don't know that I would've ever fallen asleep.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6747|Uhh... erm...

Zimmer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Jammy? Where is the luck in their win?

They fought back, they get what they needed, then they took it further and won. I see no luck in that.

Turkey should have gotten a penalty, Croatia had a few clear chances, Rustu made a hero of himself and their equalising goal was completely legit.

I like Turkey and Croatia. I just wanted Turkey to go through because of their sheer determination.
QFMFT
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662
hmm will be interesting to see if Turkey will come back and beat Germany, I doutb its gonna happen but their team are like cardiac cats keep coming back.
Benzin
+576|6015
blademaster, if you head into the 10th district of Vienna, the Turks already have invaded. I feel bad for the people living around the edges of that neighborhood - I imagine none of them slept at all last night. Thankfully today is at least a Saturday ...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England
lolturks

They're going to do a Greece (inb4 turk shitstorm).

I do remember Turkey finishing 3rd in the 2002 World Cup (they actually won matches without last minute goals), so they're not exactly shit.

I said I can't see Turkey beating Croatia but they did, I said I couldn't see Croatia beating Germany in the Semi's, now Croatia aren't even in it. Saying that, I'm still going to write off Turkey and say Germany will win. If Turkey beat Germany, I hope they win the cup.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6747|Uhh... erm...
Getting suspended for 2 games was one of the best things Volkan had done for the team.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard