Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6659
I AM SHOCKED that VOLX...the bunnyhopping moron from HELL has not been banned yet.I do NOT consider his stats on my list as having any credibility at all.HE ABUSES THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME!!!!!!!! The only list he has a HUGE lead in is the KICK HIM OFF THE SERVER requests.
fo0k
+14|6747|London, England

Polux wrote:

fo0k wrote:

BlaZiN has spent half an hour with his parachute open.  Based on an average decent rate of 1,000ft per minute in a 'standard' parachute this means:

He has parachuted approx 30,000 feet.  That's the height of Mt Everest. Or 2000 London double decker buses.
So what ?? I played for 660 hours, never fly jets and I NEVER bail out while in helicopter but i have over 40 minutes with my parachute open.
Um.. I was taking the piss.
xombine
+5|6550
So is Blazin done or something? Or on vacation? He hasn't played since the 15th.
tip700
+9|6624
will volx overtake firestorm before 1.3 is officially released? place yuo bets now!
RRMR
+0|6553|Amsterdam
Volx is playin 24/7, like get a life dude.

1.  423,336 - {TA}FireStorm
2.  422,223 - -=RD=-Volx

Just a matter of time ..

Last edited by RRMR (2006-05-23 04:24:33)

Dangermouse1984
+1|6551

Herbmaster007 wrote:

IMHO I think it's sad that anyone has notched up over 1000 hrs.  I've had the game since 9th August and only just topped 200 hrs, mainly because I got laid off from work before christmas and then hammered the game since otherwise I'd still only have about 160-170hrs.  I have a life, a gym membership and a season ticket to Old Trafford so I'm lucky if I can manage 10hrs in a week not in 1 day like some of the so called "top" players.  Give it another couple of months, and I'll probably get bored of this game, but 1440 hrs on the same map, that would bore the crap out of me.  I like Karkand but I couldn't play it 24/7.

That's my opinion anyway.  Get a life, get out and meet girls, go drinking with your mates.  Just get away from the computer once in a while, eh.
Your dam right there, do these people actually have a life......?  Shame about the Man Utd season ticket tho lol
n00b.Worx
+44|6726|West Berlin!
Volx = Nr.1!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
FireStorm better get his sh!t together and catch up!  lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

plastic_budgie wrote:

Blazin Stoped playing so Not Owned he just bored. suprised he played as long as he did. one map gets a bit zzzz i only played it a little and ime sick of it
Or, perhaps Blazin did something naughty and his parents took his computer from him. 

But, I would agree, that it must get boring at some point and you hang it up.  I'm not there yet!!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

Naaaah, he'll slowly begin to accept being second to a younger fitter man ......Now I'm off to go clubing and meet women muahahahaha
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
Volx is number 1!!! YAY crazy Japanese!
Mike_J
+68|6669
what surprised me is how Kain surpassed blazin.  i hadn't been paying attention to his score
PuN!sHer
+18|6559

Mike_J wrote:

what surprised me is how Kain surpassed blazin.  i hadn't been paying attention to his score
I think that Kain will be #1 soon. I watched him for a long time...
asbad
+19|6721|Ireland

Mike_J wrote:

Ditto
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6770|New York
Firestorm is only 29 points above VolX.  It looks like there will be a new leader soon.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6574|Fountain Valley,CA
And Volx takes the lead
djhspawn
+8|6637|Lakeside, Ca

Dangermouse1984 wrote:

Herbmaster007 wrote:

IMHO I think it's sad that anyone has notched up over 1000 hrs.  I've had the game since 9th August and only just topped 200 hrs, mainly because I got laid off from work before christmas and then hammered the game since otherwise I'd still only have about 160-170hrs.  I have a life, a gym membership and a season ticket to Old Trafford so I'm lucky if I can manage 10hrs in a week not in 1 day like some of the so called "top" players.  Give it another couple of months, and I'll probably get bored of this game, but 1440 hrs on the same map, that would bore the crap out of me.  I like Karkand but I couldn't play it 24/7.

That's my opinion anyway.  Get a life, get out and meet girls, go drinking with your mates.  Just get away from the computer once in a while, eh.
Your dam right there, do these people actually have a life......?  Shame about the Man Utd season ticket tho lol
OK, I dissagree with you. I have 427 hour right now. I party on the weekends, race my quad and live it up. But after I get things take care of l have to I play during the day before I go to work. One weekend I was feeling pretty crappy so I stayed home all weekend. I ended up playing for 11 hours in one day. Does that make me a loser. I allways assumed the top guys were burn victims.
Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho
Well... first of all I dont think 1000 hours is that bad.  7 kits that require at least 120hrs to get them to expert because those ones have a little bit higher priority over every other badge.  So if you top them out you'll get 1000+ hours.  Its something to work for, not something to scold.

Personally I like Nemesis and BushViper.  From what I heard Viper knows how to play this game.

Kind of would like to see blazin back though.
fo0k
+14|6747|London, England

E7IX3R wrote:

Volx is number 1!!! YAY crazy Japanese!
lol
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6739|Omaha, Nebraska
USA > Japan! Go Firestorm.
screwystewy
+0|6548
i'm all for firestorm fuck all these wankers and japs
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6556
Volx will stay in first place. He logs the most time while sustaining a high SPM.
Ballistix5
+36|6775|Forster NSW
This has been said before no doubt but now im saying it

I cant beleive how in the like 2000+ hours that Blazin has he has like 5 minutes in the plane 10 minutes in the chopper and about 1 hour on everyother map besides Karkand

how can he stand it o,0

Last edited by Ballistix5 (2006-05-24 20:53:28)

fo0k
+14|6747|London, England
I guess he likes to get his hands dirty. Is he still top for assault rifle?  That's the kinda stat you want to be owning.
ATC
+58|6744|...
firestorm only plays for fun now. i play iwth him alot. he said so in ts. here is proof. https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5093/screen5324qd.th.png

Last edited by Aslan_the_Creator (2006-05-25 06:41:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard