sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6232
As the title says, I need some advice on how to trick a drug test for a job.  It'll be a urine test according to a friend of mine that works at the same place and besides one time, I haven't used any drugs for the past 90 days.  I've heard different things about how long it takes for drugs, weed in my case, to get out of your system and the drug test is scheduled for next Thursday, which will be about 2 weeks after I smoked.  I've looked around and the only thing that's really for sure is that none of the stuff you hear like drinking lots of water or taking various vitamins is guaranteed. 

Having said that, I was wondering if there were any of you out there that had any tips that worked for you.  I don't really want to invest $100+ on a Whizzinator and I will NOT stick anything up my ass.  But if you did something like exercise or add another ingredient to your sample, let me know.  I really need to get a job soon, so I'm open to pretty much anything that's practical.

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2008-05-30 23:50:20)

SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY
Are they taking a urine sample, hair sample, etc...?
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232
urine
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Add salt to the test. It will make the urine less concentrated and a high salt urine sample is normal. You may be told after the results that you need to cut back on your salt intake, but that will be normal.

edit: actually, this is a good place to start:

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/tes … _faq.shtml

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-05-30 23:55:29)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Have someone pee in a container, keep the container until exam, then when u need to test, just put in your friends pee into the container that the doctor gave you..

just an idea.
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232
Yeah, I did consider it.  But according to the majority of sources I've found so far, the lab will check the temperature of the urine and you will either fail or have to retake the test if it isn't within normal parameters, both of which look bad to the people hiring you.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY
Where are you applying?
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232

SenorToenails wrote:

Where are you applying?
A gun club.  I don't know if these are prevalent outside the south, but it's like a country club with skeet shooting and rifle ranges instead of a golf course.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6546
They sell things called total cleanse kits or something similar at head shops and they run about $50. It makes you feel like you have the flu and you might get diarrhea. It will completely clean you out.

Doing something stupid like contaminating a test or wearing a fake dick belt will make you fail... hard.

www.sfgate.com wrote:

Under Texas law, using a substance or device to try to falsify drug test results is a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine.
Men caught using Whizzinator at urine tests
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

They sell things called total cleanse kits or something similar at head shops and they run about $50. It makes you feel like you have the flu and you might get diarrhea. It will completely clean you out.

Doing something stupid like contaminating a test or wearing a fake dick belt will make you fail... hard.

www.sfgate.com wrote:

Under Texas law, using a substance or device to try to falsify drug test results is a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine.
Men caught using Whizzinator at urine tests
Holy shit and I glad you said that.  I was going to try that salt thing.  +1 man, you probably just saved me some jail time.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Dont mess with salt or bleach or any of those old tales. The only way to truly remove THC the quickest way possible is to exercise, drink at a MINIMUM 64 oz of water per day and eat a lot.

Ive never failed a urine test. Honestly and Ive had many, both military and civilian.  I naturally have a very high metabolism, so nature is on my side with this one.

One thing I have done a few times and have felt confidant with it drinking water with Certos. It's fruit pectin. It's $3 at your local grocery store. The theory is you drink it with water and then force your self to drink a gallon or as near as you can. The Fruit pectin is live the basic ingredient in jelly or preservatives. Piss 3 times before you go to the testing lab. By the fourth time you will be ready to piss and if youve only smoked a few times in the last 90 days, i would say you are pretty OK.

GL man!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

you should have a friend who has no intention of getting hired apply.  Let him figure out what test they will do.

I got hired at this place with a piss test where they used an acidity stick looking thing right there in the office.  I had the bathroom all to myself.  It was a cheap, weak ass test,  I could tell at work alot of them were pot heads or druggies.
avman633
+116|6364
It takes marijuana 30 days for it to be completely removed from your body. I'm sorry but I don't think you can cheat a urine test. I do/ used to do urine tests. Didn't find a way you can cheat them.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Strap a bag of someone else's urine to your inner thigh or something. Hopefully that'll keep the temperature up.
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232

mtb0minime wrote:

Strap a bag of someone else's urine to your inner thigh or something. Hopefully that'll keep the temperature up.
Might work, but I don't think I want to try anything like that after reading face4soup's post.  I'd rather fail the drug test and try somewhere else than go to jail for 3 months. 

Good stuff so far guys, anyone got anything else?
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-05-31 21:07:33)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

Try this

as a part time badge ...... I've never heard of anything, be it natural or man-made that helps pass a drug test
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
Stop taking illegal drugs.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6641|7th level of hell

piss a little into the toilet first. the THC settles in your bladder, and is among the piss to leave your body. usually you'll only need a couple of hundred milliliters, and if your drinking lots of water, (or Cranberry juice), you should have no problem letting that extra go before you give your sample.

This works. I had smoked pretty heavy at a party 2 weeks prior to piss testing for 2 different jobs. now, being that THC takes 30 to leave your body completely, (for "now and then tokers"), I knew I was fucked. Went to the first one, after drinking a SHITLOAD of cran juice, pissed into the cup first, then the rest into the toilet.

My buddy told me about how the THC settles, and when I went into my second appointment, (same place. two different jobs, freaky coincidence), I pissed about a cup into the toilet, the filled the sample cup to the line, and held the rest, (they may leave you alone, but they CAN hear you. And if your starting and stopping, it sounds fishy).

bottom line, failed the test for the first job, passed the test for the second job. better job anyway.

Oh, and DO NOT TRY TO "FAKE" THE TEST OR USE SOMEBODY ELSE'S URINE. they do temp. it, and like I said, they can hear whats going on, and they know what pissing normally sounds like, and what not. And, don't count on flushing the "Evidence", as most places have a switch to shut off the john so you cant.
Plus if you  accidentally pop the balloon trying to keep it warm, you've pissed your pants.
BlackKoala
+215|6325

avman633 wrote:

It takes marijuana 30 days for it to be completely removed from your body. I'm sorry but I don't think you can cheat a urine test. I do/ used to do urine tests. Didn't find a way you can cheat them.
Holy ignorant poster, Batman!

Maryjane remnants can stay in your system for months, and it won't completely be gone for years.  Hair tests can go back several months on THC, depending on your usage.

I passed mine after smoking, I just drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water and gatorade a day, sweated like a pig for three days, and exercised like a muthafucka for a few days.  Came out clean as a whistle.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6641|7th level of hell

BlackKoala wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Holy ignorant poster, Batman!

Maryjane remnants can stay in your system for months, and it won't completely be gone for years.  Hair tests can go back several months on THC, depending on your usage.

I passed mine after smoking, I just drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water and gatorade a day, sweated like a pig for three days, and exercised like a muthafucka for a few days.  Came out clean as a whistle.

Informed Informant wrote:

Drug                             Approximate Detection Time in Urine using EMIT
Cannabinoids                                          3-30 days
Edit: source: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/tes … aq.shtml#1

Last edited by Zilla (2008-05-31 21:39:49)

i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

it's different for everybody. weight, metabolism, diet, exercise are all factors. i've had friends smoke a shitload them drink a lot of water for 3 days and be fine. best bet is to not put yourself in that position in the first place.
LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6121|Punta Gorda,Florida
ok heres the ticket look on the web and buy this stuff.   i use it monthly for piss test, i smoke daily have for many yrs. i havent failed in 2 yrs using this.  Quick Fix Synthetic Urine Formula 4.0   it comes with a heater just warm it up then apply heater. i hide it in my pants so they have no clue im taking anything it with me when being tested. (this works as long as no one is watching you pee in the cup)

i go in and pour it in the sample cup,then piss in the toilet so it seems like a normal thing.  i had it off to the tester,flush then wash my hands like any other time.  the stuff works for the cheap dip strips and works if sent to a lab. a local head shop sells it here for 30 $

ive tried those detox crap and they dont  work if you smoke a lot or are over weight.  ive use this to pass at drs, jobs etc.

this is where i order mine from.

http://www.allstarcigars.com/Quick_Fix_ … e_4_0.html
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6634|England
Don't do drugs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard