Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

My school had a lock down from around 12:20pm to 1:45pm.
Apparently there were three guys threatening to kill people, and weapons may have been involved, but I don't know the full news yet.

I heard it was in the science wing of the school, which was just down the hall from where I was.
Scary stuff.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

Ryan wrote:

Apparently there were three guys threatening to kill people, and weapons may have been involved, but I don't know the full news yet.

I heard it was in the science wing of the school, which was just down the hall from where I was.
Scary stuff.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Cool. Once had a bomb scare in my school - all 1100 guys, including me, got to stand outside in the freezing cold and rain for 2 hours! There were worm eating competitions for money. This is why we don't like bomb scares.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States

kylef wrote:

Cool. Once had a bomb scare in my school - all 1100 guys, including me, got to stand outside in the freezing cold and rain for 2 hours! There were worm eating competitions for money. This is why we don't like bomb scares.
haha, boys school 

Last edited by argo4 (2008-05-29 15:11:00)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

argo4 wrote:

kylef wrote:

haha, boys school 
Yep, it's harsh.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6777

Ryan wrote:

Scary stuff.
When I was in HS, we had a Japanese Restaurant about 300 yards from our building called 'Hybotchi' and there a waiter who was shot on sight. 7 bullets in his chest, and the assassin ran free. He was running all around town, presumably on the grounds of our school and freakin everyone out.

A bit frightening.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
There was a bomb threat at my school a few months ago..

The afternoon the threat was called in or w/e we just continued on like normal..

And then the next day they closed down the school... Fucking stupid Administrators..
avman633
+116|6365
Wow, there was a lockdown at another school near my school today too. Some kid supposedly saw a guy in the bathroom with a gun.
Ryan

avman633 wrote:

Wow, there was a lockdown at another school near my school today too. Some kid supposedly saw a guy in the bathroom with a gun.
Probably just his penis.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

Ryan wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Probably just my penis.
warhero1
Eon8 failure:O
+12|6449
I remember when I was in middle school when the snipers were killing people at random in DC/MD/VA.  One of the gas stations was near where I went to high school, guy was shot and killed there.
TrueMusou
+36|6162|United States Of Hamerica
When i was still in Highschool there were several lockdowns. One was a case of a homicide/suicide involving a girl student and some deranged boyfriend and a shotgun not even a block away from teh school. Another was a sniper threat cause people were supporting the gays or something. We were so hardened to the idea of a lock down where when one occured, we didn't mind...unless it ran beyond afterschool time. IN that case...there would have been hell to be had.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
lol thats amazin ry
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
nothing's ever happened at my school...
wait, that's good, right?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish i had the balls to do that when i was in school.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6723|Oregon
i remember at my high-school there was a bomb threat every year for the day after Halloween. the administration always saw through it though (surprise).
Ryan

argo4 wrote:

wait, that's good, right?
Sort of.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fåking denmark

argo4 wrote:

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
In 8th grade my school had like 7 bomb threats within 2 months.

Good times.

One kid even apparentely (I don't believe it though, you know how rumors spread) brought in wires and clay and security guards found them in his backpack.

Again, I don't really believe that...but still.
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6000|Rexburg, Idaho
Earlier this year we had a man try to kill another man with a sword a few blocks from our school.

That's what I get for living in a small town.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
What happens in a lockdown? Everybody goes outside with teachers and teacher helpers keeping them in check?
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
The lock down sucked man. The guy who he was coming to kill was cody something... any way they cops found the kid at his house watching TV lol. He never did come to the school and he also never had a gun it was quite pointless.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Got 2 shooting alerts in 2 week, One each week...Nothing happened....Kids these day, not having enough balls to do what have been said
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6115|SC | USA |

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

What happens in a lockdown? Everybody goes outside with teachers and teacher helpers keeping them in check?
Usually called code yellow: Teachers are too lock doors and no students are allowed out.

At least that whats said in the "emergency binder" at my school.
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

notdoinitrite

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard