Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.

teek22 wrote:

I buy the cheapest mouse I can find that has 5 buttons and is wired.
I see no point in spending £40+ on a mouse that will do the same as all the others. The ability to change the weight and laser settings at a touch of a button seems like a gimic that I doubt many people even bother to use.
I use DPI on the fly all the time. Best feature ever.
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
Parents bought a Creative ZEN 2GB MP3 player for me yesterday from Newegg for my birthday, which is on the 9th.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2008-06-05 17:18:59)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Sydney wrote:

teek22 wrote:

I buy the cheapest mouse I can find that has 5 buttons and is wired.
I see no point in spending £40+ on a mouse that will do the same as all the others. The ability to change the weight and laser settings at a touch of a button seems like a gimic that I doubt many people even bother to use.
I use DPI on the fly all the time. Best feature ever.
Me 2. Even though I don't get the weight changing thing? It isnt like these things weigh like 50 kg's. The DPI changing ingame is just pure leet though. Use it everytime when flying/tanking in BF2. High DPI ftw.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

VVVVVV

Pics coming soon.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

PS3 on Thursday.  Pics coming.
Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

killer21 wrote:

PS3 on Thursday.  Pics coming.
Boost its megahurtz and show us da benchies.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
2x2GB OCZ Reaper 800MHz DDR2

My total RAM is now 6 GB
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5788|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Slightly tech related, I bought a shitload of Red Bull to play CSS on my fancypants PC all night, and all day and all tomorrow night ^_^

Also, I MIGHT be getting a new computer for my birthday (27th june). I'll post pics if I remember/have a camera at hand.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead

loop eneg wrote:

Slightly tech related, I bought a shitload of Red Bull to play CSS on my fancypants PC all night, and all day and all tomorrow night ^_^

Also, I MIGHT be getting a new computer for my birthday (27th june). I'll post pics if I remember/have a camera at hand.
You have the same birthday as my sister.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6640|The Netherlands

Peter wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

You have the same birthday as my sister.
And the same birthday as me
GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA
A big pink vibrator
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

ZOMG! I got my computer assembled with my new HX520 and Accelero S1 Rev.2. The HX520 doesn't have the rainbow cables, so the PCI-E cable is barely visible anymore, being the only really visible cable, it's got to be camoflauged. The HX520 brought my 3870's load temp from 95-105C load to 55C load, with one 300RPM 120mil attached to it. Lost 4C load on the CPU with my new 120mm rear case fan. Feels good to be a fair bit under 80C on it. The HX520 also has a way more silent fan than my old PSU, even on lowest RPM.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ZOMG! I got my computer assembled with my new HX520 and Accelero S1 Rev.2. The HX520 doesn't have the rainbow cables, so the PCI-E cable is barely visible anymore, being the only really visible cable, it's got to be camoflauged. The HX520 brought my 3870's load temp from 95-105C load to 55C load, with one 300RPM 120mil attached to it. Lost 4C load on the CPU with my new 120mm rear case fan. Feels good to be a fair bit under 80C on it. The HX520 also has a way more silent fan than my old PSU, even on lowest RPM.
Nice pick on the Corsair PSU.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
New Digital set-top box for my room.
3 PS3 games at once...not cheap i tell you.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Well tommorrow im getting me some Logitech X-540 speakers for half price
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6325|England - Kent

GR34 wrote:

A big pink vibrator
Pix or it didn't happen... lol
Slarty
+37|5935|Ingerland
My mum bought me a G5 for my birthday last week (well I bought it and she paid for it lol) and I bought myself Vista64 bit and another 2 gig of RAM

Just installed the G5 and I'm impressed with it
.Sup
be nice
1300€ worth Hoover. Hi tech and personal service at my door steps for the next 14 years.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6168|Winland

.Sup wrote:

1300€ worth Hoover. Hi tech and personal service at my door steps for the next 14 years.
That's just dumb...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

That's just dumb...
You are dumb Freezer. We had the same Hoover for 14 years now (older version of the one we bought now). Worked flawlessly until 3 weeks ago. Tell me, how long did your Hoover last? They use Hoover with same tech in hospitals, it can clean even the smallest bacterias. Envy Freezer.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

what on earth is Hoover.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

what on earth is Hoover.
A Hoover is a Vacuum silly.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6168|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

That's just dumb...
You are dumb Freezer. We had the same Hoover for 14 years now (older version of the one we bought now). Worked flawlessly until 3 weeks ago. Tell me, how long did your Hoover last? They use Hoover with same tech in hospitals, it can clean even the smallest bacterias. Envy Freezer.
Well, our 400FIM (<100€) vacuum is on it's 12th year now. It smells a little odd, but it works like new.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

That's just dumb...
Well, our 400FIM (<100€) vacuum is on it's 12th year now. It smells a little odd, but it works like new.
It smells odd, because you're supposed to empty the bag once in a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard