M3TALM0U7H
+0|6673
As many of u are aware gettin a negative score for something totally accidental like falling from a roof  as mr parachute feels he requires a 100ft drop to deploy (that kind of annoying incident) is severely annoying as some clever ppl who run servers kick for low negative scores. Now i believe the minus system in game is too harsh on self inflicted deaths due to accidents. You shud not receive -2 for killing yourself, the fact its happened is bad enough without the game laughing at your stupidity:P There shud be no penalty for self deaths and as for the ppl who deliberately run over mines claymores etc (as they feel the desperate need to scale that ladder as there  might just  be a sniper there) Maybe mines and claymores should not detonate on friendly vehicles, this would remedy the problem of deliberate self tks.Many a good score has been lost to noobs and there antics..Lemme know what u think or how it can be improved..EA needs to address this problem  as noobs often offend!!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
no -2 would mean theres no penalty for noob toobers running around and killing themselves.  therefore, i disagree.
M3TALM0U7H
+0|6673
Nade Launchers to the best of my knowledge are having the damage reducedin new patch so same theory applies i think..
acurasquirrel
+0|6676
You do realize it takes alot more than 100ft for a parachute to open in real life.  I know this game isnt 100% realistic, but being able to jump off a 2 story building and have a chute open enough to prevent you from breaking your ankle just doesnt happen.
JoeMeal
+1|6684
also if you want to switch teams in certain servers, it adds -2 points to your score (this is when you haven't started the game yet or are dead).  It adds -2 EVEN IF it switchs you back...

its stupid
M3TALM0U7H
+0|6673
Yes i agree these issues need to be sorted as  scores are messed up through a stupid minus system...of dooooooooom..
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6683
i dont think you should recieve -2 for fall suicides
./KRUX
+1|6729|Austin Texas

ThomasMorgan wrote:

no -2 would mean theres no penalty for noob toobers running around and killing themselves.  therefore, i disagree.
The grenade launcher will have a timer on it  in next patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard