kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
For me - fat people who don't even attempt to lose weight. I can't stand these guys. No offence if you fall into this group but when I walk past some fat person in town eating their usual 67 pizzas it literally makes me avoid them totally.

You?
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

it makes me throw up
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Too many too list. Mainly attention seekers. But then again Child molesters rank pretty high. An attention seeking child molester would do it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
People who ride slow in the left lane (US, for Europe it would be right lane) on a highway. Move the fuck over if you're going to drive slow.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity
Ugly chicks who act like sluts to get attention head to near the top of the list. Yet, I believe that my most hated thing is always being the shoulder to every girl I try to impress or get with tops the list without question.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

1. Half of the fat people like THAT in the world have an eating disorder; so it's not their fault.
2. They didn't become that, they were born with such problem.
3. As they are so big, 67 pizzas ( hyperbole much? ) will stop them from being hungry, and because they are fat in the first place, they need twice as much food as "not overweight" people.

What do I hate the most?
People who try to plaster their opinion on my face; like religious fascists and the sort.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

SamTheMan:D wrote:

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos
But you fall into one of those categories....
Banned
+856|5975|England

Zimmer wrote:

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos
I do? which?
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Flaming homos
Lazy fat people
Excessively dumb blonds
Illegal aliens, just fucking come in they way youre supposed to
Many more
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
I don't believe in eating disorder's entirely I believe each person has control over him or herself.  I lost 65lbs in 7 months because I wanted too.  Yes I have gained 25lbs back but I still over came bad habits of mine.  I don't like fat because they don't' care about them selves.

I peaked out at 330lbs and went down to 265 and now i'm at 290 and started losing weight again because of summer.

Edit: Eating disorder's IMO are a small part of obese people.

Last edited by Naturn (2008-05-09 12:40:34)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos
Wow you pretty much nailed it.

Plus:

Chavs
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Zimmer wrote:

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos
I do? which?
Paki chav
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

I don't like fat people as well. I mean, I go crazy when they come and want me to serve them some fudge...
Banned
+856|5975|England

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

I do? which?
Paki chav
!

im white as paper son
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
Also:

Ignorant, intolerant people, which just happens to be most people.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Zimmer wrote:

1. Half of the fat people like THAT in the world have an eating disorder; so it's not their fault.
2. They didn't become that, they were born with such problem.
3. As they are so big, 67 pizzas ( hyperbole much? ) will stop them from being hungry, and because they are fat in the first place, they need twice as much food as "not overweight" people.

What do I hate the most?
People who try to plaster their opinion on my face; like religious fascists and the sort.
Exceptions granted to those who have that PWS disorder...or any actual 'disorder'. There are "camps" (if there's a better word) that can make people lose weight. The reason they are eating that is because they got larger in the first place (assuming no disorder)
BRiiNDED
+137|6125

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I do? which?
Paki chav
!

im white as paper son
thought you had sunburn?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Attention whores.
Religious extremists and as Zimmer said,people who try to shove shit down my throat.
Douchebags.
Girls who think they are miss world 2008 but in fact are fucking skanks and worship paris hilton.
People who refuse to see things from others perspective/people who dont accept people different from them.
Banned
+856|5975|England

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Paki chav
!

im white as paper son
thought you had sunburn?
well normally i am

inabit youth
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

I hate those stereotypical attention seakers the most; Those that make it too big of a deal of being "different"; Gays, furries, Mac users, etc.
People who can't get computers, but act like they do. Same for other things.
Religious fanatics. You have your beliefs, I don't want them.
Scene/Emo kids and other attention seakers that never kill themselves no matter how much they "wanna die".
People who complain about everything.

Could go on for ages.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon
in-laws.
Banned
+856|5975|England

oh gays too

sick freaks
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
Claymore fags
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
BRiiNDED
+137|6125

christiano ronaldo
chavs
paki chavs
emos

inabit youth
wow makes sense?  only ever heard chavs say youth over here, and thought you hated those too? your contradicitng yaself mate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard