Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6103|Carnoustie, Scotland
And I'm freaking out a bit. Anyone else got exams?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
I have 2 weeks holiday, about as stress-free as it can get. How's things on your end?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Why now? When does your semester end?
avman633
+116|6335
I have a Math test tomorrow on everything we learned this year. It's like a final but doesn't count as much. This Friday I have a Chemistry exam on Equilibriums. Next Friday I also have an AP Euro exam. Today I had a Chemistry Review Quiz on Nuclear Chemistry and Molecules and also a Medical Technology test on human anatomy.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

avman633 wrote:

Medical Technology test on human anatomy.
The Answer is Penis.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6419

You are not meant to be here. Go revise NOW!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
GL, my exams start in 2 weeks.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6427|The edge of sanity
4 weeks until my exams
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
Good luck Finny!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Just finished my second Calculus Final, Friday I have a Biology final and a practice chem exam. Next week marks the beginning of my 5 AP exams, and after that I have a month before I have another seven Provincials and Final exams.
All in all, it adds up to around 15 or 16 Exams for me this year.... Sucks to be me.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Just wondering, what's going to be covered on your chemistry exam? I'm rather good and somewhat interested in that science, so I wouldn't have to worry. Just think that you're me.
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA
I have chem unit final may 6th I hate Chem Good thing next year I don't have to take all 3 sciences
Funky_Finny
Banned

Lucien wrote:

I have 2 weeks holiday, about as stress-free as it can get. How's things on your end?
It was alright until last night, when I panicked a bit. Was fine through the general, then waiting outside the class to do my credit my mind went blank and I almost pissed myself (not really). I think I got through the credit okay. (Worst -> Foundation General Credit <- Best)

Gooners wrote:

Why now? When does your semester end?
Lolwut? What's a semester?

avman633 wrote:

I have a Math test tomorrow on everything we learned this year. It's like a final but doesn't count as much. This Friday I have a Chemistry exam on Equilibriums. Next Friday I also have an AP Euro exam. Today I had a Chemistry Review Quiz on Nuclear Chemistry and Molecules and also a Medical Technology test on human anatomy.
Good luck with all that.

r'Eeee wrote:

You are not meant to be here. Go revise NOW!
I posted this then went offline to revise so .. *sticks tongue out*

Vilham wrote:

GL, my exams start in 2 weeks.
Cheers, GL2U2.

.Sup wrote:

Good luck Finny!
Ta boiiiiiiiiiiiii

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Just finished my second Calculus Final, Friday I have a Biology final and a practice chem exam. Next week marks the beginning of my 5 AP exams, and after that I have a month before I have another seven Provincials and Final exams.
All in all, it adds up to around 15 or 16 Exams for me this year.... Sucks to be me.
Sure does suck2bu.

DesertFox- wrote:

Just wondering, what's going to be covered on your chemistry exam? I'm rather good and somewhat interested in that science, so I wouldn't have to worry. Just think that you're me.
Every topic we did 3/4th year, fertilisation, corrosion, hydrocarbons, etc etc. 15 topics about 10 pages a topic. So yeah, a lot to remember.

GR34 wrote:

I have chem unit final may 6th I hate Chem Good thing next year I don't have to take all 3 sciences
Me too, I was going to take Physics but at the time I wanted to be a doctor, so I thought Chemistry would be better.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Exams start in 1 week

Good luck finny <3

How old are you btw?
Funky_Finny
Banned

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Exams start in 1 week

Good luck finny <3

How old are you btw?
Did the chem exam today, but thanks, I'll take the luck for future exams

Tomorrow: P.E.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Same age as me

and how did it go mate?
Funky_Finny
Banned

Funky_Finny wrote:

It was alright until last night, when I panicked a bit. Was fine through the general, then waiting outside the class to do my credit my mind went blank and I almost pissed myself (not really). I think I got through the credit okay. (Worst -> Foundation General Credit <- Best)
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
A semester is basically 1.5 terms. At uni you do exams 2 times a year at the end of each semester, and then pick new modules for the next semester.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
On Saturday I have my mid-session physics test. That things gonna be a bitch... god I hate uni physics.

Good luck to everyone who has a test coming up.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

I jsut wanted to know when your terms/ semesters ended/ started.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
no exams till june
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Canadianloser wrote:

no exams till june
Yeah me too. I love Canada. Well sort of.
avman633
+116|6335
Thanks man and good luck with your exams.

EDIT: Got a 100 on my Medical Technology test

Last edited by avman633 (2008-05-01 14:30:04)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6546|London

avman633 wrote:

What on earth is medical technology exactly? Is that part of your normal curriculum in the US?
Brasso
+1,549|6601

avman633 wrote:

what are you majoring in?

i'm looking into biomed engineering.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard