Poll

Who would be interested in a BF2S "dreamteam" clan?

I'm interested... sounds neat.82%82% - 197
Dumb idea, makes me think too hard.17%17% - 41
Total: 238
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

eh, sign me up
tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
Again, we're not recruiting or anything. We're just using the [bf2s] tag when we are playing together.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6639
next time when we get together  and play can we do it a little earlier???
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX
I had a blast playing with those of you that I did. Finally got to see you guys AND Gal (Props to KtotheIMMY for some serious Medic-ing) in action. Was doing so well as a squad although perhaps I'm a bit too aggressive as a Squad Leader. Thanks for all the revives.

Wished the teams stayed a bit even. Noticed that my entire squad was suddenly gone and I was trying to pull some weight on the Losing side. Yea.. sucks to be on the opposite side of people lik Afrojap, Hitman, KungJew and Trigger. Not to mention I suddenly was getting PWNED by my previous squad!

Yea yea.. all in good fun.

We need to do this again or hell lets make it a Weekly routine.
I say we try for every Saturday at 9 CST. If you can make it great! If you can't no problem, we'll just kill ya in the game next time.

What say all of you?

Cheers.

P.S. Nice Screeny of killing me there Jestar12345  I'll get you nex time  (Next time Gadget! Next time! muhahaha)

P.S.S And I just noticed I Finally got the Navy Cross. Must have been while playing with you guys tonight.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-03-26 05:19:25)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX

Aslan the Creator wrote:

next time when we get together  and play can we do it a little earlier???
Don't know. 7pm PST was just a random time put together by Afrojap.
If we want to make this a weekly thing we could always set up a time via vote or something and stick to it.
I would prefer it start in the evening though and not too early so people can do whatever they need to do on Saturday.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6752|Houston, TX
And a small "shout out" to all who played last night on BF2s server.  Thanks to all for making it a great game.  It's good times like this that make me forget about all the whining, bitching, & noobing, that I read/hear everyday. 

I hadn't played with alot of you guys -  and girls! KtotheImmy you saved my dead ass more than a score last nite, mostly after Paratrooper shot me dead too.

I also hadn't played with quite so many of the Admin/Mods.  Nice ta meetcha finally.  You guys run a comedy troupe?  Between Markimus, Trigger, and Afrojap, I don't think I've laughed at Voip chatter that much before. 

Jestar12345 - That's great mate, post my death in two screenies. KtotheImmy and I never saw that Eryx till it was "toooooo laaaaate"  Great playin with ya.

Keep me posted as to when the next gathering is, I'm in.

KJ
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6639
i would be better on friday nights..   i'm about ready to get onto the bf2s.com server. if any of you want to join and play with me.

Last edited by Aslan the Creator (2006-03-26 12:05:34)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas
Notice who's on top...*cough* *cough*. And I still haven't figured out who that ThomasMorgan n00b is...

But seriously, yesterday was a REALLY fun time. I finally got to meet some admins and mods from here in-game. And got to kill some too...

https://images6.theimagehosting.com/screen043.th.jpg

I really hope we can do this on a weekly basis but, maybe 1 hour earlier.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2006-03-26 12:30:16)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6660|Westminster, Colorado
I had a great time playing last night.  Been a while since I've played some of those maps.  The overall skill level was def better than most servers I get on.  I only wish I could've played longer.

Can't wait till next time.
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au
yeah i'd love to join you guys, but i wouldn't want to be accused of lagging the server for everyone with my ping...
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6813|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Look forward to doing it again.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6747
I come on here all the time, but everytime I check the server, its empty. I'll put the tag on sometime, and go play in the Server. I just recently got Euroforces, so I should be able to play just fine now.

However, my SPM is only 1.41, and K/D is only .76, which is mostly because when I started playing I was pretty new to FPS's, and I was around a SPM of .6, and a K/D of .3, so I'm just trying to get that up...
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6844|A Small Isle in the Tropics

oberst_enzian wrote:

yeah i'd love to join you guys, but i wouldn't want to be accused of lagging the server for everyone with my ping...
i managed at a ping between 250 to 254..and Jestar managed as well.. so give it a shot..
Nickoflouse
+2|6706|Iowa
Is this becoming a weekly thing...or whenever plans its.....and could someone take out euroforce maps next time?
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au

mikeshw wrote:

oberst_enzian wrote:

i managed at a ping between 250 to 254..and Jestar managed as well.. so give it a shot..
hmm okee dokee - can you tell me whereabouts you are geographically, and as a consequence, what time you had to join? actually, nm, i'll just check out an online time converter.

see you guys there

btw - where is the server located, geographically? and yeah, i'm another person who doesn't have euroforce, if that matters...

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-03-26 20:09:39)

tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
I'm down with making this a weekly event.
I don't like the Friday night idea since most people have plans which don't involve BF2.. right? Unless there's a significant amount of people who can't make it, we'll be sticking with the Sat 7:00pm PST.

There's will be a few changes for our next meet:

First, the game will be hosted on Gibson! (Chuy's $4,000 baby)
Second, battle recorder will be enabled.
Third, it's going to be un-ranked.
Because it's on Gibson, west coast peeps will have sexy pings.

Like I said in my previous post, the game was most fun when we had good amounts of [bf2s]ers on both sides. I think by keeping it un-ranked it will make it easier to prevent teams from stacking.

To connect to the game, simply enter gibson.bf2s.com into the IP field with the default port.
There may be cases where the name server may not work, if so just use 64.151.80.188. It's the same thing.

See ya all next week!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

tF-afrojap wrote:

I don't like the Friday night idea since most people have plans which don't involve BF2.. right? Unless there's a significant amount of people who can't make it, we'll be sticking with the Sat 7:00pm PST.

Like I said in my previous post, the game was most fun when we had good amounts of [bf2s]ers on both sides. I think by keeping it un-ranked it will make it easier to prevent teams from stacking.

To connect to the game, simply enter gibson.bf2s.com into the IP field with the default port.
There may be cases where the name server may not work, if so just use 64.151.80.188. It's the same thing.

See ya all next week!
Ok See You All There. P.S. I think Sniper was Tank Whoring that round
tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
Also, if you wear the bf2s tag, format it like this: [bf2s]
There were all sorts of flavors of bf2s last game, like [BF2S] and even *BF2S*. It will be cool to have some unity there.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

tF-afrojap wrote:

Also, if you wear the bf2s tag, format it like this: [bf2s]
There were all sorts of flavors of bf2s last game, like [BF2S] and even *BF2S*. It will be cool to have some unity there.
Fuck. Skruples is a Good Pilot. Later on In the Day, the [bf2s] guys were all on one team. We Were just Raping them.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6758|Toronto, ON
I got a nice M95 kill off tF-hitman on Gulf of Oman while he was in the chopper.

Was hoping the chopper would go down with Trigger in it, but damnit, he reacted fast enough to fly it away.
Alpha as fuck.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

tF-afrojap wrote:

Again, we're not recruiting or anything. We're just using the [bf2s] tag when we are playing together.
failure to read the rest of the posts
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

tF-afrojap wrote:

See ya all next week!
server is only 500 miles from me, sweet
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6844|A Small Isle in the Tropics

oberst_enzian wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

oberst_enzian wrote:

hmm okee dokee - can you tell me whereabouts you are geographically, and as a consequence, what time you had to join? actually, nm, i'll just check out an online time converter.

see you guys there

btw - where is the server located, geographically? and yeah, i'm another person who doesn't have euroforce, if that matters...
server is in West Coast, US of A..
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

Hey I played for the first time today with a tag - of course the [bf2s] tag. Checked out the BF2S servers but they were empty. What the Hell is it with the tag? As soon as I started using it I got four gold medals in a row! Fucken sweet!
(Probably could have gotten more too but I had to leave.)

BF2S rules, and if you don't much mind, I think I'm going to adopt the tag permenantly.

Play Loud.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6757
erm... shouldnt this topic be in the BF2s Clan section?

nah just messing

So what is the situation with EU [bf2s] ? We going to organise meeting at some point?

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-03-27 00:59:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard