бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Simple.
The jews claim to be the supreme race.
ORLY?
YA RLY.

Why do Jewish parents insist that their son/daughter marries a Jew?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

fermatx wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Simple.
The jews claim to be the supreme race.
ORLY?
YA RLY.

So you're saying all Jewish parents insist on that?

So you think black, asian, hispanic, catholic, protestant, muslim, white, <insert racial/ethnic/cultural group> think they're the supreme race for the same reason?

I thought not.

You're going to have to come up with something better than that.

Last edited by FEOS (2009-04-30 16:09:55)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Trotskygrad
бля

FEOS wrote:

fermatx wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ORLY?
YA RLY.

I thought not.

Well the majority (I'd estimate about 70%). Not all white people are supremacists...

EDIT: And I think Asian parents want their kids to marry White people, and most Christians don't really care.

Last edited by fermatx (2009-04-30 16:12:38)

FEOS
+1,182|6410|'Murka

fermatx wrote:

FEOS wrote:

fermatx wrote:

YA RLY.

I thought not.

Well the majority (I'd estimate about 70%). Not all white people are supremacists...

EDIT: And I think Asian parents want their kids to marry White people, and most Christians don't really care.
au contraire.

All those groups listed have a portion of their population that wants their children to stay within the group. That isn't necessarily racism, and it certainly isn't anything close to considering themselves "supreme".

I'm glad you pulled a percentage out of your ass, but it doesn't support anything as it isn't backed by anything.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland
Why do white supremacist hate Jewish people so much?

Because they are Jewish I think.
Trotskygrad
бля

FEOS wrote:

fermatx wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I thought not.

au contraire.

All those groups listed have a portion of their population that wants their children to stay within the group. That isn't necessarily racism, and it certainly isn't anything close to considering themselves "supreme".

I'm glad you pulled a percentage out of your ass, but it doesn't support anything as it isn't backed by anything.
Based on my experiences...

But seriously, I think that the reason is that Jewish people are practically White, but more "successful" (more Jewish doctors and Lawyers, there are those statistics)
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Speaking from an American stand-point, it is all about nativism/nationalism. The majority of American Jews immigranted from the late 1800's to the mid 1900's.  The nativist believes that all foreigners are evil and thus ought to be destroyed. While all whites in America are foreigners if you go back long enough, the American navtivist believes that the "real Americans" are Scottish or German decent, as those were the countries that had the most emigrants to America during the 1700's. So Jews aren't "real Americans" and are thus bad. Somehow.

Catholics in America are mostly from Ireland, Italy and Poland and thus the nativists hate them too.

But the thing with American racism is that there are really two kinds. The KKK kind who claims that you need to be a white protestant, and the Neo-Nazis who just require you to be white. And Jews are for some inexplicable reason not white.
I cannot believe the absolute nonsensical stupidity of using a term such as 'nativism' for North Americans. A nativist front in NA would instantaneously implode, as all of the followers realise their own European-invasiveness and commit suicide. What a ridiculous concept, to differentiate between different European pilgrims, and to have the sheer arrogant audacity to state that white colonialist Europeans somehow hold true original dominion over your continent.

By the way, Neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups outside the KKK often have a 'White-Protestant' requirement- hating the corrupt Papists and other 'incorrect' denominations just as much as hating those that are born of different racial creeds; I think it's just as much a matter of politics as anything else.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5981
They have big noses
FEOS
+1,182|6410|'Murka

fermatx wrote:

FEOS wrote:

fermatx wrote:

au contraire.

Based on my experiences...

But seriously, I think that the reason is that Jewish people are practically White, but more "successful" (more Jewish doctors and Lawyers, there are those statistics)
Hating people for their success is not rational, but it is reasonable, considering the group we're talking about (white supremacists).

It makes more sense than the assertion that Jews think they are the supreme race, however.
― Albert Einstein

iNfinity.
+12|5642|Norway
Why does White Supremacsist hate asians? They'r skin color is white. Ive seen some chinese folks looking like a regulear American.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

iNfinity. wrote:

Why does White Supremacsist hate asians? They'r skin color is white. Ive seen some chinese folks looking like a regulear American.
Err, because they're not members of the white race?

I don't think their discrimination is really only about the pigmentation of their skin- it's a matter of racial supremacy.

Are you even being serious with that question?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

iNfinity. wrote:

Albinos don't count.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Uzique wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Speaking from an American stand-point, it is all about nativism/nationalism. The majority of American Jews immigranted from the late 1800's to the mid 1900's.  The nativist believes that all foreigners are evil and thus ought to be destroyed. While all whites in America are foreigners if you go back long enough, the American navtivist believes that the "real Americans" are Scottish or German decent, as those were the countries that had the most emigrants to America during the 1700's. So Jews aren't "real Americans" and are thus bad. Somehow.

Catholics in America are mostly from Ireland, Italy and Poland and thus the nativists hate them too.

But the thing with American racism is that there are really two kinds. The KKK kind who claims that you need to be a white protestant, and the Neo-Nazis who just require you to be white. And Jews are for some inexplicable reason not white.
I cannot believe the absolute nonsensical stupidity of using a term such as 'nativism' for North Americans. A nativist front in NA would instantaneously implode, as all of the followers realise their own European-invasiveness and commit suicide. What a ridiculous concept, to differentiate between different European pilgrims, and to have the sheer arrogant audacity to state that white colonialist Europeans somehow hold true original dominion over your continent.

By the way, Neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups outside the KKK often have a 'White-Protestant' requirement- hating the corrupt Papists and other 'incorrect' denominations just as much as hating those that are born of different racial creeds; I think it's just as much a matter of politics as anything else.
Like I said, it's not supposed to make sense.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ

iNfinity. wrote:

LOOOOL what's a "regular American" look like?
ƒ³
Lai
+186|6150
They don't hate jews, they just hate. Their hate must be channeled and Nazism just provides an easy and identifiable target.
SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5498|Rainbowland
Post-war KKK basically...
FEOS
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Uzique wrote:

But wasn't the Nazi party primarily Catholic? Isn't one of the biggest criticisms of the Catholic Church their utter lack of a position on the matter during the period?
― Albert Einstein

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ATG wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

The stereotype that jews stick together may have contributed to the anti-semetic views people hold. It's well known that they are successful but I think many people find them selfish because they generally do keep the wealth within their own community rather than sharing it. The fact that the jewish community is so strong and well established has created this almost alien like image of a group of people terribly uninviting and uninterested in others (south park played on this quite a bit).

Jews are generally quite successful people and this is envied by many which eventually can turn into hatred.

Maddof
Maddof was only a success at being a lowlife thief.
I know. I just mentioned his name to give an example as to why people would hate the jewish community. Having said that, even the jewish community would hate that bastard considering he screwed many of them over too. Now much of the jew gold has escaped the jew cave (lulz cartman)
First there was Nazi Gold and now Madoff's Gold. You know who will be suing for that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard