MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6478|The Suburb at Karkand

Audio wrote:

>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: so wheres your proof?
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: huh faggot?
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: i thought so
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: dont be callin me a hacker you have no proof at all
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: you all wanna call me a hacker, your fuckin wrong
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: go die
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: get your facts strait
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: and for your info
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: watch us go somewhere in cal
hk|-Audio: hold on cutie
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: fuck you
hk|-Audio: k
hk|-Audio: sorry bout that, was on the phone
hk|-Audio: what were you saying?
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: wheres the proof of me hacking?
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: dont accuse me of hacking you scru
hk|-Audio: your 12 right?
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: yes
hk|-Audio: so you can read and shit correct?
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: Yes
hk|-Audio: Paw is an alleged hacker
hk|-Audio: do you know what alleged means?
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: no
hk|-Audio: laughter.
hk|-Audio: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alleged
hk|-Audio: Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: still
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: why do you think i hack
hk|-Audio: i dont think you hack, but someone told me you did
hk|-Audio: in fact
hk|-Audio: many people did
hk|-Audio: so, instead of calling you a hacker, i said you were an alleged hacker
hk|-Audio: meaning i have no proof, but thats what i heard
hk|-Audio: so, make sure you read and understand what i say before you hit me up on xfire.
hk|-Audio: k?
hk|-Audio: k.
>.ñF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: k.

Hm, owned?
god damn it thats so god damn funny ">.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: and for your info
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: watch us go somewhere in cal
hk|-Audio: hold on cutie
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: fuck you
hk|-Audio: k
hk|-Audio: sorry bout that, was on the phone
hk|-Audio: what were you saying?" yes pwned
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lol i was in there clan a while ago, S4, and i left.

paw is an immature little bitch and sucks at the game. there is also no way kill3r hacks, because he too, is shit.

also, paw kicked me from the TWL server before because i wouldnt spawn on him, fucking ridiculous.

anyway, when we had a paddle fight, i beat all of them, except shadow_ownz(who looks like a hacker too from what i saw in that screen) he pwned me, but i was second, by far. gene wasnt there.

they suck, and they yell WAY to fucking much, and wanted me to practice 24 fucking 7, thats why i quit.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6479|New York

Hurricane wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Kill3R_Pwns is the man. When we talked on vent, he seemed like the coolest person on the team.
You don't get out much do you? Then again, he seemed to have won over most folks in my old clan when he first applied. People change, though, as he made evident when he went from being nice to being an asshole.
I don't see anything in what I said before that would give people the impression "I don't get out much", moron.

Anyway... I haven't played with them in over a month, maybe ever longer, don't remember. It is funny however how Paw was banned from his own Vent server.  Killer rips paw apart 24/7 (verbally)

Funny shit.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Kill3R_Pwns is the man. When we talked on vent, he seemed like the coolest person on the team.
You don't get out much do you? Then again, he seemed to have won over most folks in my old clan when he first applied. People change, though, as he made evident when he went from being nice to being an asshole.
I don't see anything in what I said before that would give people the impression "I don't get out much", moron.

Anyway... I haven't played with them in over a month, maybe ever longer, don't remember. It is funny however how Paw was banned from his own Vent server.  Killer rips paw apart 24/7 (verbally)

Funny shit.
It was a more personal joke as to how Kill3r's the scum of the earth, and someone who thinks he's cool must not know many people.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

just a few mins ago....this started when a clan topic got outta hand he went on about how he owned me....

-Demolition-dandy3: U GAY BASTARD
-Demolition-dandy3: JUST CUS I OWN YOU???

>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: turn the hacks off
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: dude
-Demolition-dandy3: I HAVE NO HACKS U FOOL
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: you shot me behind a rock
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: no way you saw me there
-Demolition-dandy3: I NADED U
-Demolition-dandy3: I SAW U AT START
-Demolition-dandy3: THEN SHOT
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: no you were shooting at me..
-Demolition-dandy3: THEN I NADED
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: fuck you your a scrub, go download pro
-Demolition-dandy3: U GOD DAMN NOOB
-Demolition-dandy3: WTF IS PRO??
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: if you were good.. you'd know
-Demolition-dandy3: BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW??? UR SHIT!!!!!

>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: your shit..
-Demolition-dandy3: I DO NOT USE HACKS U NUB CAKE
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: we dont play Bf2
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: we spend our time preparing for cal
-Demolition-dandy3: WATVERE
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: Bf2pro= cal
-Demolition-dandy3: DONT ACCUSE OF HACKS
>.nF.<•Th3 Påw™«•: i bet if you played pro you'd suck dick
-Demolition-dandy3: DEMO IS A PRO CLAN U HANDICAP

wat a fag pawlak!!  GG's

btw i had 106 ping.....and it was 2v1....no fear are the biggest nubs about...dont ever join them
LOL
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol i was in there clan a while ago, S4, and i left.

paw is an immature little bitch and sucks at the game. there is also no way kill3r hacks, because he too, is shit.

also, paw kicked me from the TWL server before because i wouldnt spawn on him, fucking ridiculous.

anyway, when we had a paddle fight, i beat all of them, except shadow_ownz(who looks like a hacker too from what i saw in that screen) he pwned me, but i was second, by far. gene wasnt there.

they suck, and they yell WAY to fucking much, and wanted me to practice 24 fucking 7, thats why i quit.
I was there for the paddle fight.

You are right .s4 had way too much fucking pracitce, and paw never got any better XD
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

Audio wrote:

Well, I've delt with Paw a few times, and yes he is 12 years old so do keep that in mind.

Paw is an alleged hacker, although he claims he doesn't hack, but has openly admitted that he "only uses macros".

No Fear is a team run by Paw, who again, is 12 years old, so you can imagine the kinda of structure and environment that his clan offers.  Nevertheless, he talks about how he doesn't play vanilla and that "if your good, you play BF2pro".  For those who don't know, BF2pro is a mod used by leagues such as CAL and recently TWL that adjusts some of the shitty things that are in vanilla, such as improved aim and better spawns.  BF2pro is strictly meant for competition, so him coming out of a pub server talking about how he doesn't play vanilla and only plays pro is nonsense.

He thinks he's hot shit because he's on the 5v5 League on CAL, which is a very well respected league.  The hilarious thing is the fact that although his team is on the 5v5 League, he doesn't even have enough players to hold a roster, and has no matches played, and we're already 5 weeks into the season.  Look for yourself:
http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=127728

Paw is a pubnub gone competition, don't pay him any attention.  He thrives off the internet drama, but what 12 doesn't?  His team "No Fear" will go nowhere in CAL, especially considering he doesn't even have enough people on the roster to play in a match.

Paw, go die.
LOL I was in his .s4 clan.

Pretty much the only good people were Me, Kmal, and Shadow_Ownz.

Paw is shit and says everyone hacks.
montypythizzle
+21|6611
where are these macro n hack Screenies?!?!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Audio wrote:

Well, I've delt with Paw a few times, and yes he is 12 years old so do keep that in mind.

Paw is an alleged hacker, although he claims he doesn't hack, but has openly admitted that he "only uses macros".

No Fear is a team run by Paw, who again, is 12 years old, so you can imagine the kinda of structure and environment that his clan offers.  Nevertheless, he talks about how he doesn't play vanilla and that "if your good, you play BF2pro".  For those who don't know, BF2pro is a mod used by leagues such as CAL and recently TWL that adjusts some of the shitty things that are in vanilla, such as improved aim and better spawns.  BF2pro is strictly meant for competition, so him coming out of a pub server talking about how he doesn't play vanilla and only plays pro is nonsense.

He thinks he's hot shit because he's on the 5v5 League on CAL, which is a very well respected league.  The hilarious thing is the fact that although his team is on the 5v5 League, he doesn't even have enough players to hold a roster, and has no matches played, and we're already 5 weeks into the season.  Look for yourself:

Paw is a pubnub gone competition, don't pay him any attention.  He thrives off the internet drama, but what 12 doesn't?  His team "No Fear" will go nowhere in CAL, especially considering he doesn't even have enough people on the roster to play in a match.

Paw, go die.

lawl, i remember s4 now, they loved getting swoned in ze 5v5's
Paw220
+7|6529

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Funny shit.
lol your wrong, it wasent my vent it was SJT and btw you should hop on xfire, i wanna chat with you.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6396|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Lets just say this Paw is one of the biggest dumb asses I've ever met. He thinks he is great, when all he uses is macros. He created a clan called WBK Worlds Best Killers only to get kicked out of his own clan, then he joined n|f and I don't know what happened to him. In short avoid him and if you get on Vent or TS with him expect your ears to bleed.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6569

xplicit wrote:

Paw is annoying at times but I normally played with a friend of his    Kill3r_pwns   who is really good.
did i not say tht i pwned him 2...i forgot his name but it was 1v2 and my 106 ping....i owned paw everytime with knife/shocks....but to be fair tht killer guy killed me alot with those(prolly due to my ping and the 2 of them coming at once).....but when paw said guns(as if he was goin to own me) i lol'ed....he killed me once while i had knife then he tried his macro shit hiding behind boxes and stuff but i just HS him lol
Paw220
+7|6529
Macros.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A3G15
+27|6574
HI there Paw, remember me?  Anyways, it was fun pouring our 1337sauce out on your team yesterday scrubcakes, I just wish you guys didnt disconnect after the first round  

After all its hard finding scrims on a holiday weekend, and scrims > pubs
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
Internet V Paw

Internet is winning.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662

Paw220 wrote:

ignores the entire post and picks out one pointless little detail to try and redeem himself.. yup, 12 years old.

oh wait, almost forgot

http://www.answers.com/redeem&r=67
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
WarriorDave
+10|6378|Louisville, Ky
He uses macros and he's still got shit stats? If his buddy "killer_ownz" is truly "shadow_ownz"as in that Punks Busted link, then I've played with him before. I think you're all fucking lying, he's not as good as you're making him out to be. This shit of him being banned by PB...awesome lol.
Don't think I've ran into Pawlak, but I hate young gamers over TS or Vent who's balls haven't dropped yet and screech obscenities and 'owned' remarks at the top of their pre-pubescent lungs.
I used to find this ^Shadow_OwNz^ kid in 9 Rounds at Karkand sometimes. Not the best, and finding out he is banned via the MBL, is so satisfying since 9 Rounds subscribes to the MBL.
+1 for the good guys.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6671|under there hayousaidunderwear
So wait, Shadow was banned from punkbuster?  I played him last week and he was nothing special.  He's part of the THE#LORD#OF#WEED's clan.

Last edited by majorassult (2006-11-23 16:00:02)

eagles1106
+269|6592|Marlton, New Jersey.

Audio wrote:

His team "No Fear" will go nowhere in CAL, especially considering he doesn't even have enough people

Paw, go die.
I wonder why*cough*he sucks balls at bf2 & playing other CAL teams*cough*

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-11-23 16:22:13)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

majorassult wrote:

So wait, Shadow was banned from punkbuster?  I played him last week and he was nothing special.  He's part of the THE#LORD#OF#WEED's clan.
He's on the PunksBusted MasterBanList. A somewhat seperate entity from PunkBuster, although EvenBalance (the PB creators) sanction it or somethin like that.
WarriorDave
+10|6378|Louisville, Ky

Hurricane wrote:

majorassult wrote:

He's on the PunksBusted MasterBanList. A somewhat seperate entity from PunkBuster, although EvenBalance (the PB creators) sanction it or somethin like that.
Kinda sad that there's not a universal ban shared through all services, and I wish that cheat=permaban. EA would never have that, loss of sales or server rental money. Bastards.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6478|The Suburb at Karkand

Paw220 wrote:

PAW WHATS UP UR THE FUCKIN SCRUB I JUST OWNED 8-4 in solo battles and btw u said swoned when u killed me those 4 times
Ben>You
+90|6535

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Audio wrote:

Paw, go die.

Shadow is not good. http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … accCheck=1

Oh well, nF is a buncha hackers.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531

MT_Androo wrote:

Paw220 wrote:

PAW WHATS UP UR THE FUCKIN SCRUB I JUST OWNED 8-4 in solo battles and btw u said swoned when u killed me those 4 times
warning, scrub alert! abort mission! go die in a fire androo.
breaky21
+0|6378

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I'm a member of n|F actually. Just to say, I haven't been on Ventrillo with them in nearly a month and haven't been on xfire in a while either. Paw is 12 years old. Keep that in mind.

He gave me a clan 'try-out' and said I could join, so I did. I just really like the way the clan name looks in front of my name.        n|F {XpLiCiTxX}    Looks pretty sweet. Yeah, Paw is annoying at times but I normally played with a friend of his    Kill3r_pwns   who is really good. They all complain the second they get killed regardless of whether or not it was sniper or a nade. We had a pretty good squad most of the time when I actually played with them

It was me, paw, kill3r_pwns, milkman and perubiansurg and someone else who isn't in the clan anymore.

Everyone always accuses Paw of hacking, but his rebuttle to it is, "Macros aren't considered hacks." Whatever that means. I have nothing to do with them really.
Lol..good times when all of us played except for the paw part. Paw and milkman22 are both retarded, back when we were all in the SJT vent, milkman (or Reuther or watever u wanna call him) banned paw because he was annoying as fuck and wanted to create literally like 25 channels (and we had like 7 people) and he wanted this and he wanted that and then one day little paw gets a ranked server and milkman magically dissapears. When i tried to talk to him on xfire i asked him why he left and he answered "sorry, my mom died." WTF this kid is retarded, then the next day he has the n|F tag and he plays with paw, Lol, and yes paw has macros and says that's not hacking, and he gave it to milkman too. Oh, and if paw is in a vent with people and you make him "mad" he starts spamming like a motherfucker...thats another reason he got banned.. yup

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard