Poll

Do You Care about 2142 Stats?

Yes58%58% - 67
No30%30% - 35
Maybe So10%10% - 12
Total: 114
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
i bought the game to have fun with my friends. Stats can just make u stressed out!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6627|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
no. i usaully just fuck around in 2142.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Jenspm wrote:

is it just me.. Or has this thread become one big Karma orgie?
"You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period."

Dang
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada

Towelly wrote:

CackNBallz wrote:

Towelly wrote:

That'll do...

Shit gotta +1 two people in the same thread, I feel like such a whore.
+1 for admitting that you are a whore.
Inform me when you post in another thread, there's no way I'm giving out 3!
But but but... come on! One more ain't gonna hurt ya!  You're just experimenting right now! When you wake up next morning, you'll just think it's a bad dream.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

*chants* Do it, Do it, Do it! *chants*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada

ozzie_johnson wrote:

no. i usaully just fuck around in 2142.
You can contract MGTDs that way man!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Jenspm wrote:

I did it already....

never speak of this thread again.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Yes and no It's an hard one to choose, thing is though would I have played 2142 or BF2 as long as I have without the Stat's system?, Hmm no I don't think so,.

But do I think the Stats system make's these better game's, No I don't, these game's would have been allot better without the stat system, more teamplay and less people just out for themselves, But then probably the games would have been played allot less.

So to finish what I'm saying is if it wasn't for the Stat system these game's would have been no where near as popular as their are, but just maybe they would have been played how they were meant to be.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-11-23 13:57:23)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Towelly wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I did it already....

never speak of this thread again.
What thread?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Entertayner
+826|6540

Towelly... Did you get laid or something?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
I cant even play the fuckin game on low settings anymore on a 16 man server without getting lag! Why would I even consider caring about stats..if I can't even play the game..?
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland

RDMC(2) wrote:

I cant even play the fuckin game on low settings anymore on a 16 man server without getting lag! Why would I even consider caring about stats..if I can't even play the game..?
could you play bf2
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
obviously i care about my stats would´nt be in this thread otherwise guess it´s "fun" to check them once in a while and see if you make any progress
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

With the massive holes in the stat system, the fact that you can ern 2000+ points a round, No.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Towelly... Did you get laid or something?
With all the hype you'd think so, but in truth not recently

/wrists

P.S. since when did you steal my fucking member title, now I gotta go and change that shit.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-11-23 14:48:03)

Dex Luther
+32|6408|Canukastan
I voted yes. Stats are cool to keep track of (when they are legit). Gives something to aim for (when you're comparing yourself to other legit people).

When you're in a clan and getting ready for a clan match you can use stats to do some recon on your opponent. That way you can have a little idea of what to expect (what kits they use the most and are best with, etc).

It's just sad that people have to ruin a tool that has the potential to be really powerful (mostly for clans). I think it's a new law of nature. Where there's a game with stats, there will be people to pad them.

It's no use getting all stressed about it I guess. They will never go away. All you can do is report them as they come.
gearpig
+6|6731|SoCal

SnIpErOwNzYoU wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

I don't care about my stats, but I just need the points to get all the funny toys.  But I like to set a gole in  he game, to get a badge or pin or ...
Goal, not gole
Sniper Owns You not SnIpErOwNzYoU     
Zefar
+116|6619|Sweden
Well it's not like I don't care about stats. They are there to show me if I'm doing good with something so that I can improve that area. Plus I like to have a high stat.
SnIpErOwNzYoU
Duck And Cover!
+12|6406|Michigan

gearpig wrote:

SnIpErOwNzYoU wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

I don't care about my stats, but I just need the points to get all the funny toys.  But I like to set a gole in  he game, to get a badge or pin or ...
Goal, not gole
Sniper Owns You not SnIpErOwNzYoU     
Huh you no like me name?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I do because of the fact that im playing for something. Goals etc.

But its more about fun with 2142 becuase i hate playing on my own, i'd rarther be playing with someone from my buddies list. Unless if there on a 64 player server.

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-11-23 15:22:36)

rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6521|Cali
Yes cuz im brig general ^_^
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
No. I do however about e-bling (badges, ribbons, medals), and e-rank. Unlocks ftw.

That, and I watch my accuracy. Not that I care what it is, it's just interesting to see if it goes up/down when I use certain weapons. Really. It was 28 a week ago.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6675|Antarctica
No.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6736|Arizona
I care about the stats.  If I didn't, I would just be playin CS:S all the time.  Stats give you somethin extra to work for...and it's the main reason I enjoy the game.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Yes, I care about points, I want to get unlocks.  That said, I play for the team and squad first by doing everything I can to keep CPs and silos capped, second eliminating as many enemies as I can.  Whatever points I get in the process come in third.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard