why was passionate love making put in brackets>>? LOL
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6557|Cheshire, UK
From personal experience "EVERYTHING"
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6504|Bournemouth, South England
Women want.... To shut the hell up and do some housework.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6767|Rotherham, England
More than any one man can give!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina
How to Please a Woman:
Compliment her;
respect her;
honor her;
cuddle her;
caress her;
love her;
kiss her;
stroke her;
buy things for her;
tease her;
comfort her;
protect her;
hug her;
hold her;
spend money on her;
wine and dine her;
listen to her;
care for her;
stand by her;
support her;
hold her.

How a Woman Can Please a Man:
Show up naked;
Bring beer.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-23 03:45:30)

Sambuccashake
+126|6606|Sweden
Shoes
HornyToady
+3|6707|Wisconsin, USA
Women want good breeding stock....they want beautiful children....and, of course, financial security.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6705|Charlie One Alpha
To make me a sandwich.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de

Gillenator wrote:

He means that he is a macho-softie..
And that you called for him.
Ah.. OK..  rang, like the phone rang. As german-speaker, i didn´t understood it at first. thanks for "translation"
########################################################################

what women want?

*looking downward*

definitely not YOU

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2006-11-23 05:27:17)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium
Might I point out that all these foolish answers of "dildo's, sex, .." actually is pretty immature.
You're all acting like a bunch of testosterone filled animals, and my guess would be that you have never really been loved by a woman, or else you wouldn't say that crap.
The fact is that when you really love a woman, you'll realize how divine a woman can be..

And might I add one thing to the "list" of what women want that all of you clearly forget; They want respect from us.
A woman wants to be treated with respect and love. That is what love is about. Something a lot of people seem to forget in this materialistic world..

(BTW, I'd bet if there 'd be a great deal of women on this forum, I'd now get Karma'd like hell )

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-23 06:09:58)

MECtallica
+73|6500|jalalabad
gold
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Might I point out that all these foolish answers of "dildo's, sex, .." actually is pretty immature.
You're all acting like a bunch of testosterone filled animals, and my guess would be that you have never really been loved by a woman, or else you wouldn't say that crap.
The fact is that when you really love a woman, you'll realize how divine a woman can be..

And might I add one thing to the "list" of what women want that all of you clearly forget; They want respect from us.
A woman wants to be treated with respect and love. That is what love is about. Something a lot of people seem to forget in this materialistic world..
I'm married, I respect my wife, and I still can laugh with this thread.  Cheer up m8.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-23 06:10:33)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium

sergeriver wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

I'm married, I respect my wife, and I still can laguh with this thread.  Cheer up m8.
That's good for you, and I'm happy for you, but keep in mind that about 25% (perhaps more, I don't know) of the people on this forum is under 18, and this generation already has somewhat of a distorted education and view when it comes to women. And it actually are influences like these that make that happen..
Anyway, it doesn't matter if the answers are supposed to be funny or not. I gave my honest and true opinion, and it is for the people who want to reflect about it that they can, those who think it's bullshit or those who just want make funny/cynical replies, carry on..

(BTW; for those of you wondering, I am only 18 years - 19 in four months - So yes, you can now all start telling me how unexperienced I am.. And I still wouldn't care, I've been dating for 2years and 2months now, and I still love that girl like hell, even though everyone around me told me that as soon as I went to college (or whatever) it wouldn't last for long anymore..)

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-23 06:32:13)

Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6644|Land of =KBK=

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

(BTW, I'd bet if there 'd be a great deal of women on this forum, I'd now get Karma'd like hell )
Thank you!  I am a woman and damn near every answer that was given by the kiddies of this forum were quite frankly BS!  Once you find the woman that you are meant to be with then you will know what we want.  Until then keep it in your pants and keep searching.  That one lady will walk into your life and then you'll know what it is that makes us tick.  And it has nothing to do with sex or money!

My opinion ... I am done.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

I'm married, I respect my wife, and I still can laguh with this thread.  Cheer up m8.
That's good for you, and I'm happy for you, but keep in mind that about 25% (perhaps more, I don't know) of the people on this forum is under 18, and this generation already has somewhat of a distorted education and view when it comes to women. And it actually are influences like these that make that happen..
Anyway, it doesn't matter if the answers are supposed to be funny or not. I gave my honest and true opinion, and it is for the people who want to reflect about it that they can, those who think it's bullshit or those who just want make funny/cynical replies, carry on..
I don't think these kids will be disrespectful to women just for posting this crap.  It's humor, you heard of it?  Do you know the crap women talk about men?
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium
May I ask how old you are?
I 'm only 18years, so yes I indeed am only a kid to most of you..
And I'd think that you'd be surprised in what way many people of my age think about women..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
I doubt people will actually take this thread seriously, chill death dealer...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6602|Stockholm, Sweden

sergeriver wrote:

How to Please a Woman:
Compliment her;
respect her;
honor her;
cuddle her;
caress her;
love her;
kiss her;
stroke her;
buy things for her;
tease her;
comfort her;
protect her;
hug her;
hold her;
spend money on her;
wine and dine her;
listen to her;
care for her;
stand by her;
support her;
hold her.

How a Woman Can Please a Man:
Show up naked;
Bring beer.
I'd say that pretty much sums it up :p. Although it´s pretty hard to say exacty what all women want, since everyone is an individual and has their own desires and goals. But it usually comes down to the usual (love, certainty, uncertainty, connection) regardless of ones personal preferences.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

May I ask how old you are?
I 'm only 18years, so yes I indeed am only a kid to most of you..
And I'd think that you'd be surprised in what way many people of my age think about women..
Don't worry all kids between 12 and 18 think that way, then they get married and they think worse.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
Damn.. this thread was fun, before it became a serious debate about their true needs.

Those of us, who are or have been in love, know or try to do their best, to get to know, what the beloved woman wants.. but at least, there are also a lot of women, whose desires were listed above

i am 29. i know what i am talking about
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium
Hey Hey!!
I only made that post just to point out to the fact that laughs and all are good, but don't forget what women really are and what they really deserve..
You should see and hear the sh*t I see and hear.. Then you'd probably understand why I take this stuff (maybe too) serious..
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6437|uk
if you keep taking life this seriously death_dealer, you are gonna have a heart attack by the time you are 21.

be cool mate.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium
Yeah well, I'm sorry, but it's just the subject..
I have seen too many bad things (harassment, rape, assault ) happen with too many good girls I know.

Although I wished I wouldn't have to bring any of this up (seeing as those aren't my happiest memories)
*edit: took the story away, changed my mind about it.. It's too personal.

Now I know how this story must sound coming from an 18-year old.
But it has happened.
It 's your choice whether you believe this story or not.
This will be the last post I make here about this topic, unless someone ask me to (which I doubt)

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-23 07:53:38)

Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6465|The Netherlands
*Has a minimum of three locks on her front door (and some optional goodies I can implement)*

I'll never ever give out any of my details away, not even on the internet, even though I'm rather anonymous. You can have my name, but it's not gonna do you any good anyway

I'm very paranoid about these things, and even though I live in probably one of the safest neighborhoods you can find here, I'm keeping my eye on everything.

Aaand I can probably kick your ass too. Yes, you.

You have been warned.

Rawr.

Now, on topic:

I sometimes don't even know what I want, so how the heck do you guys know?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard