mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Here I was on an Internode server with a Wake round last night. Spawned as PLA and tried to get the tank sitting there as there were no takers. So, i got wasted by a cobra. Never mind, I told myself, try again. Re-spawned and ran for the tank and i got TK-ed by a clan player. Was he going for the tank? I don't know but no apologies from him but I let it slide. Live and let live as they say.

Next thing is I wanted to nail the BH that was circling the other extreme flag closest to the Essex. So I ran for the stinger emplacement and I noticed another blue dot heading for that too, running behind me. Next thing I know is I got shot in the back by a teammate for a lousy stinger!

I can understand TKing for Jets and Tanks but for a lousy Stinger that cant hit diddly squat??!!

So I respawned and went for the Stinger. I stood in front of him, ruining his LoS and aimed my shotgun at him but i didnt do anything (although the idea of putting a round through his head was really tempting as he sat there). Next thing is we both got killed by an F35. It was worth it, just to ruin his day in the sun. What an asshat.

Done ranting.
stef
+-6|6718
you said he went for a stinger hmm. who the f-uck kill a mate for a stinger.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
unbelievable....TK'd for a Stinger....its going from bad to worse next thing we know we get TK'd for our unlocks...
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6810|Scotland!
I've been TKd for jeeps, because I was first to the flag and he didn't want assist, tanks, jets, helicopters, mounter machine guns and ever good sniper spots... You name it, i've been TKd for it.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

next thing we know we get TK'd for our unlocks...
That already happens.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
you gotta be fucking kidding me....Holy Shi......
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
https://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2001/20010126l.gif
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6677
that happened to me once actually, i was playing wake island, us, and i was on the carrier. running around as any would, i found that some idiot was shooting at me for no reason, next thing i find that im dead!, to my horror, i saw some idiot (the guy who killed me) stand on top of me and change kit (taking my precious F2000) i was like ......WTF YOU F***ING LITTLE F***ING S***! WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU F***FACE!!!???

im done ranting...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
Fo Shizzle....hehehe u just want to turn into a Zombie and eat his fucking peanut brains out
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

Fo_Shizzle wrote:

that happened to me once actually, i was playing wake island, us, and i was on the carrier. running around as any would, i found that some idiot was shooting at me for no reason, next thing i find that im dead!, to my horror, i saw some idiot (the guy who killed me) stand on top of me and change kit (taking my precious F2000) i was like ......WTF YOU F***ING LITTLE F***ING S***! WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU F***FACE!!!???

im done ranting...
If he did that to me, I would have jumped in the turret at the very front and made sure he never left the carrier.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
I was once tked for my kit. Some player noticed my f2000 and at first, the guy was just looking at it, after that he decided he wanted to try it out himself and tked me for it. An admin saw the whole thing and administratifly killed the guy.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
I never Tk if possible, its just going to lower your score.  Though when a guy starts shooting me and healing me for points, its time to unleash some of the lead in my gun.  I have a friend on here who, before SF came out, let me try the pkm, he suicided and let me have his kit, all you have to do is ask.  Your lucky to find one person on anygame that just asks and accepts your anwser.

Last edited by Miller (2005-12-23 08:08:07)

Sud
+0|6717
A stinger? That's like murdering someone for their chewing gum... that they're currently chewing
WildBlueYonder
+0|6708|New Brunswick Canada

Miller wrote:

I never Tk if possible, its just going to lower your score.  Though when a guy starts shooting me and healing me for points, its time to unleash some of the lead in my gun.  I have a friend on here who, before SF came out, let me try the pkm, he suicided and let me have his kit, all you have to do is ask.  Your lucky to find one person on anygame that just asks and accepts your anwser.
Exactly, I once tked a guy for shooting me and trying to get heal points, Knife to the face very satisfying. I have been tked for my kit before buth the stupid thing is that I don't have SF AND didn't have an unlocked weapon for the kit i was using. He tked me for absolf**kilutely nothing.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

Sud wrote:

A stinger? That's like murdering someone for their chewing gum... that they're currently chewing
Ewwwwwwww...
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
Accidental TKs i can live with, TKs for vehicle is unforgivable, TKs for stingers?????? Maybe that guy was tired out of his mind and needed a comfortable seat.
Azygos666
+0|6678
Im sorry but I plain hate TKers.  Regardless of what server Im on I tend to play commander a lot.  The reason I mention this is I had someone on one of the "official EA japan" server things and his ass was TKing me for being commander.  WTF!?!?  Even better he keeps blowing up all my support equipment.  This guys score went to -58 and still couldnt get enough people to agree to a kick vote.  I did get a little bit of revenge though.  I started spawning in a class with a grappling hook and would toss it up the tallest building I could.  Naturally TK boy would follow me up the rope, and it made me fee so good to look down over the ledge, pick up my rope, and watch em drop like a sack of potatos.

-Wolf
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

I like tricking tkers into killing themselves ^-^
easy to do on a stinger if they fire the missiles into the sandbags!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6797|Australia
mike, whats his name? i'll watch him, and he'll be a 'victim of the screenshot'
Mad dawg
+0|6739
Just wait till people tk u for ur pack. Its gana be Kaos. U want the gun the other guy has. No need to suicide and pick it just tk him and take his pack.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

kontrolcrimson wrote:

mike, whats his name? i'll watch him, and he'll be a 'victim of the screenshot'
his PID has two words in it which was "grub grub" or something like that. I couldnt locate his stats. I must learn to control my anger and press "Print Screen" next time. The anger is doubled when you get TK-ed for some lousy Stinger..

Upside is, he gave these forums something new to bitch about
Esker
+1|6697
Lmao "That stinger is mine I tell you, all mine... Get the fuck away from my stinger bitch"

They should make it if a person TK's you can go TK them back and lose nothing, infact you should just gain 2 points for killing the idiot.

Hey, they could even have a new command for it

"Hostile teammember spotted" "Enemy teammate spotted"

Of course you could replace teammate and teammember with whatever you choose.
RugBurn007
+1|6711
Let's call the TK'er a SPY/Saboteur for the OPFOR and therefore killing the turd not only an enjoyable deed but a requirement for an as yet hidden badge for . . . say . . . Military Police.   Anyone who is TK'd can opt to respawn as an MP for only a few minutes, and only after a TK with the SPY's name flashing brightly pink on his screen to make it easier to hunt the punk down.   I like it.  It's simple and doable.  Everyone suggest it to for the next update.  This can do away with the lame TK Punish button.  If you want revenge you gotta work for it just like everything else.

Last edited by RugBurn007 (2005-12-23 20:24:55)

Esker
+1|6697
That's a good idea but if I'm a poor engineer or sniper I'm gonna have half a team hunting me down whilst I'm glowing pink because they decided that mine would heal their jeep.

"OMG IT BLEW US TEH UP"

Seriously though I like that idea a lot, be hard to do if the offender was in a jet though.

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-23 20:35:36)

^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
I can't understand why anyone would TK for anything period.
Ptfo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard