The_Lone_N00b
+2|6763
Ok, I'm playing Karkand, and this guy sucks so hard.

I'm playing and the average score of my team is 35, I score higher then 60. and i say "Wow, I really owned" Not ment to seem jackassery. But this guy who scores only 30, says "Shut up Lone N00b you suck" so of course being the jackass I am I tell him he can suck my dick. (Yay, pointless insults as I'm a jackass) Then next round, I decide to mostly play killing classes like sniper, meaning my score would be much lower then when I normall play medic. I only get like 30 that orund while Concussionblow scores about 32 and says "Oh God Lone N00b, you sure pwned me"

And for the rest of the game everytime I say or do something, he has to mention somethnig about me sucking, when most of the time my score is completly higher then his.

So please, if you ever see in him a game, call him a jackass and always say you pwn stuff, it pisses him off...
OneThursday
+0|6727|Long Island
Or i could just play the game and not start problems with my team who i am trying to win a round with, am i right or am i right?  Yea theres plenty of idiots out there, for instance this prebubescent commander i just had kept hitting negative and wasnt doing anything.  And of course the servers are never working properly and we couldnt mutiny him.  It happens, get over it.
RKF77
+1|6743
This thread is funny.

A jackass complaining about a jackass.

It's rather comical.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6701|th3 unkn0wn

RKF77 wrote:

This thread is funny.

A jackass complaining about a jackass.

It's rather comical.
Lol. Wos about to say the same thing myself. But back to the topic in hand - waste of forum space in my opinion.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6694|Ontario
y do you guys always insult people who complain in the complaining section??
ITS THE PURPOSE!!!
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, EspaƱa
well...guys who say who pwn people...are low life monitor geeks
RKF77
+1|6743

Revelstoke wrote:

y do you guys always insult people who complain in the complaining section??
ITS THE PURPOSE!!!
It's not an insult.  It's an observation.

It's not funny to you that a jackass is taking the time to complain about a jackass?  It's pretty fuckin' funny to me.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6694|Ontario
why is he a jackass?
its a legitimate piss-off
Sud
+0|6740
Hey, on the ground, both of you are ticket liabilities!

Hooray for equality
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6763
I only said I am a jackass because in real life my friends call me a jackass, in BF2 I can be rather nice. But when you score double of what most of your team scored and came in first on your team, I think you deserve to say something. But this guy was just a jackass for the whole time I was in the server...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
What does 'pwnd jooz' mean anyway?? Sorry old school
Esker
+1|6719
I think it means that person owns a jew. I couldn't really say as half of these monkeys can't string a sentence together properly...

"OMFG U A TEH DOPHIN DIVING N00B I PWN J00 WID M GREINAD LAUCNER!!!1111!!!"

A brilliant quote from a person who can't take being shot because he was stupid enough to actually miss with his nade launcher.

Back on topic though I'm not suprised someone insulted you when you said "Oh my god I own" I'd have called you a cunt, which isn't quite as mild as newb. Dunno why you lot get so uptight when someone calls you a newb really, I can't imagine someone down the pub getting into a huff because some bloke called him a newb lol.

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-23 19:56:47)

Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6813|ATX

imdead wrote:

What does 'pwnd jooz' mean anyway?? Sorry old school
basically "I owned you" or "I kicked your @ss"
divided
Clear!
+3|6765
I don't really like people that boast in global chat..
Esker
+1|6719
I do, in my experience someone who gloats in global chat in game generally...

A) Gets killed by a friendly whilst typing it
B) Crashing their chopper whilst typing "OMG IM TEH LEET" or whatever they say
C) Gets killed by an enemy whilst typing
D) All of the above and then disconnects due to a variety of reasons.

It's always highly amusing seeing

Retard "I own you all"
Retard is no more
divided
Clear!
+3|6765
Or even better..when said 'Retard' is in a jet and crashes into a full blackhawk.
Esker
+1|6719
Now that would be funny!

Retard "I am teh leet"
Retard Teamkills Player 1
Retard Teamkills Player 2
Retard Teamkills Player 3
Retard Teamkills Player 4
Retard Teamkills Player 5
Retard (10) has been kicked from the server
Retard (10) has been banned from the server
Retard has been disconnected from the server

Last edited by Esker (2005-12-23 20:58:25)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6716|New Hampshire
People can complain in the complaining section, it's all well and good, but when you are a jackass, and you use the complain section to make a complaint about something that has nothing to do with BF2, then you're wasting bandwidth and memory.  I can't believe I wasted my time opening this thread, expecting to see something like, people teamkilling and hacking, where I just see a guy fighting on the internet like a 'tardo.  Just, sad...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard