[64]-Spud
+0|6760|cork city Ireland
ok i was palying on that big fucker of a map the other night i was the rebels i hop in the tank up the misile side of the map? any way i got in before some other guy so i drove of the he shoots me in the rear twice? i was thinking ok ill let him off this time jsut because i icouldnt see the fool a few secs later i die hmmm im thinking so i respawn i head for the tank and who is standing in frot of me yap u got it THE BITCH with his big dildo..... i drive of agin and he shoots at me so i stop turn my turret and lo and be hold the i see it a rocket heading up my arse so i fired at him Killing him and then i get punished for a team kill.................what a prick and i let him know too, i couldnt get him kicked at that time cos i had it turned off. his name went like this    D2D||HELLRAISER or somthing like that
CrunkAsHell
+0|6879|Canada
Yeah people are dicks like that. But I TK'd once because someone stole the ATV like a milisecond before I pressed E. I was mad.

I don't normally TK for vehicles... but haha it was the last one. Shooting people with rockets is gay and stuff.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6789|Malaga, EspaƱa
i had the same shit at karland...this dude was shootin every armor vehicule of our team....just to make sure we can take 1 hit more from an enemy unit to blow up...he didnt wanted to have the vehicule he just wanted to fuck us up

D2D||HELLRAISER if i think about it....that name sounds familiar with the dude that shot our armor vehicules
[64]-Spud
yah he seem to be a bit of an ass if i could have i would have kicked 10 kinds of shit out of him
sentinel13
+0|6775
why not just change teams and go hunting for him?
[64]-Spud
well i was atutomaticly changed after i died and i did happen to kill him he was in  a TANK no suprises there i hit him twice and boom he he he
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6883
The one and only time I tk'ed I was standing on the Aircraft Carrier and was spawn killed 2 time by some dick so I changed to medic killed him 4 times and revived him 3 times. the I said " get it ?" he did.
[64]-Spud

Horseman 77 wrote:

The one and only time I tk'ed I was standing on the Aircraft Carrier and was spawn killed 2 time by some dick so I changed to medic killed him 4 times and revived him 3 times. the I said " get it ?" he did.
lol i must try that one
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6826|Great Brown North

Horseman 77 wrote:

it works better when you have a friend as medic and then just shoot the guy revive, shoot the guy, revive, do that about 15 times:)
[64]-Spud
lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6762
i do that b4 game to get sum1 off the server
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xaven
+25|6779|Berlin

[64]-Spud wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

lol i must try that one
be sure that punishing is off
[64]-Spud

xaven wrote:

[64]-Spud wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

lol i must try that one
be sure that punishing is off
lol well put........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard