Yes, i use it45%45% - 71
No, i do not use it54%54% - 85
Total: 156
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6580|Kent, UK

JohnLeavitt wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

i definitly agree..... by the way there JohnLeavitt if your good enough of a sniper you dont need the stabilizer
i suck at sniping i know i do and even i dont use the stabilizer.....if i ever play sniper its camo/claymore or rdx/ claymores
hmm... i would like to ask. WHY NOT USE IT??? it give you a definite advantage over enemy snipers who do not use it. and i make head shots easy. lol wtf would you want to do it the hard way. i mean WTF??? i will use any advantage i can get, why get owned when you can own? duh...
i grow tired of your inane wittering
https://www.wohtheatre.org/images/shelovesme-please_leave.jpg
Please leave
Bernadictus
+1,055|6761

Stop the senseless trolling you maggots.

The stabilizer is not a wasted unlock, I use it standard on conquest, together with the Zeller and APM Mines.
It makes headshotting moving targets easy as pie.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467
hey i started this post to see how many of you guys use the stabilizer because i have to tell so many ppl how to use it in-game so i wondered how many of you  took advantage of that particular unlock...

BTW.. buckles get a life...

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-11-22 07:21:11)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6580|Kent, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

Stop the senseless trolling you maggots.

The stabilizer is not a wasted unlock, I use it standard on conquest, together with the Zeller and APM Mines.
It makes headshotting moving targets easy as pie.
Hey Berny
idk/idc if it's useful or not but this john levitt guy is a bit of a ponce, is he not?

EDIT:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

hey i started this post to see how many of you guys use the stabilizer because i have to tell so many ppl how to use it in-game so i wondered how many of you  took advantage of that particular unlock...
See? Why do you care whether other people can use it or not. you're just being an attention whore.

JohnLeavitt wrote:

BTW.. buckles get a life...
The classic fallback for a lost argument

Last edited by ^KoB^Buckles (2006-11-22 07:23:10)

Tetn1s
+59|6666|Los Angeles
JohnLeavitt makes a reasonable topic, and you guys flame him? WHO CARES if he sucks(or if he doesn't suck).  Lets just go on the topic.

I don't have the stabilizer, but I'm really bad at sniping so i would have to use it.(ADMIT)
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

idk/idc if it's useful or not
this kind of sums it up.... buckles here doesn't give a shit. he just like being a dick...
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6580|Kent, UK

JohnLeavitt wrote:

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

idk/idc if it's useful or not
this kind of sums it up.... buckles here doesn't give a shit. he just like being a dick...
QFT.
If you notice this notice, you'll notice this notice isn't worth noticing.
About sums up this thread, right?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6559|Edmonton Alberta

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

If you notice this notice, you'll notice this notice isn't worth noticing.
About sums up this thread, right?
agreed... stupid thread....stupid topic... its better to use different  unlocks... or just not be a ghey camping sniper

damn you could be a ghey spawn camping mech whore like me

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-11-22 07:31:39)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

JohnLeavitt wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

i definitly agree..... by the way there JohnLeavitt if your good enough of a sniper you dont need the stabilizer
i suck at sniping i know i do and even i dont use the stabilizer.....if i ever play sniper its camo/claymore or rdx/ claymores
hmm... i would like to ask. WHY NOT USE IT??? it give you a definite advantage over enemy snipers who do not use it. and i make head shots easy. lol wtf would you want to do it the hard way. i mean WTF??? i will use any advantage i can get, why get owned when you can own? duh...

THIS IS MY ACCOUNT>>>

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … D=83773042
I would say your 2nd account.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6840|Belgium

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

THIS IS MY ACCOUNT>>>

I would say your 2nd account.
And the KDR sucks.. 1.39 ?
You're bragging about your 29-0 KDR on one map for one round, but your total KDR shows that it was an unique event, since you barely have more kills than deaths..
So stop claiming that you're "leet"..
Normally I wouldn't say anything about this, but damn, in almost every topic or reply you make you are bragging (in some way or another) about how you PWN and sh*t like that..
You don't, so stop acting like you do, and even if you did, people still wouldn't give a sh*t..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-22 07:40:59)

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6795|Rotherham, England
Stabiliser
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6853

JohnLeavitt wrote:

THIS IS MY ACCOUNT>>>

Apparently with your stabilizer you have an accuracy of 21% wih the Zeller, ie. roughly 1 in 5 shots you take actually hits.
I don't use it and have an accuracy of 26%, roughly 1 in 4.

Generally speaking we're both fairly crappy snipers.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467
lol ya the 21% with the Zeller is so sucky cause i would use it in the titans b4 i got the Lamber so that i could have RDX... lol close range no scope shots don't do well lol. that and i have a bad habit of alway going for the head shot on a moving target. i just like the feel of the one shot kill to much. oh and i probably also miss more because i am a squad sniper, not a camping sniper so when i use the sniper kit i travel with the team... which does put me in some bad positions some times lol.. oh well... i still use Assault the most. but my over all accuracy rate is average anyways, around 23%

BTW to clear this up i only started this thread to inform some of you on how to activate the stabilizer. cause i knew that many ppl didn't know how to... here i try to help you guys and i get flamed... great... thanks guys greatly appreciated...

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-11-22 08:24:11)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6840|Belgium
Hey, I've got nothing against the topic..
You just really have to stop saying that you're sooooo "leet"..
That's all, it just started to work on my nervs..
Bernadictus
+1,055|6761

JohnLeavitt wrote:

lol ya the 21% with the Zeller is so sucky cause i would use it in the titans b4 i got the Lamber so that i could have RDX... lol close range no scope shots don't do well lol. that and i have a bad habit of alway going for the head shot on a moving target. i just like the feel of the one shot kill to much. oh and i probably also miss more because i am a squad sniper, not a camping sniper so when i use the sniper kit i travel with the team... which does put me in some bad positions some times lol.. oh well... i still use Assault the most. but my over all accuracy rate is average anyways, around 23%

BTW to clear this up i only started this thread to inform some of you on how to activate the stabilizer. cause i knew that many ppl didn't know how to... here i try to help you guys and i get flamed... great... thanks guys greatly appreciated...
Don't pay attention to the trolls. Just keep posting. Trolling will eventually die out.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6619|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
and ruin their fun?

this thread is reason 1 why not to call spawn a retard.
https://www.damnfunnypictures.com/images/Pwn_Shop.jpg
link52787
+29|6546
hell no.  just learn to cope with the movement.
zomg-Muffy
+3|6418
lol the stabalizer gives you an advantage?

okay, come to any server with me, and outsnipe me.

No, it gives no advantage, if you don't have the dexterity in your fingers to pull the mouse down and up to keep the crosshair in one place, you shouldn't be playing this game.

Fail.

P.S.

The stabalizer does not effect deviation, only 'sway'.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467

link52787 wrote:

hell no.  just learn to cope with the movement.
lol not like you can't but doesn't i just SUCK when the enemy sniper pops you a headshot cause you missed him with your first shot? just my personal preference.
antin0de
+44|6691|SL,UT
I thought I'd been using it.  Turns out you gotta press shift though.

lol.

I'm like.  "Stabilizer?  This game's full of shit, man."
antin0de
+44|6691|SL,UT

spawnofthemist wrote:

Placebo effect.

you're just shit at bf2142.

proclaiming to be an awesome "sniper"
and APC RDX ramming..

two of the noobiest tactics ever.

gg.

fail.
lol you trolled this guy before he even revealed that he plays as IsaacLeavitt.

teach me, master troll.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467

antin0de wrote:

lol.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I POSTED THIS, TO HELP OTHER PLAYERS!!!!! so once again thanks to Spawn and Buckle for being assholes...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

JohnLeavitt wrote:

antin0de wrote:

lol.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I POSTED THIS, TO HELP OTHER PLAYERS!!!!! so once again thanks to Spawn and Buckle for being assholes...
What about me?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ZCaliber
+12|6535|Between Canada and Iowa
Well... I dunno about the stabilizer, but that DysTek scope is awesome. Just got it as an unlock and I can do headshot snap shots fairly frequently now...

As for the Gruber? Haven't field upgraded it yet... However, i can see it being used for TRUE sniper work... Like... Extreme range sniping.

I know if I decide to ever sit on a lone hillside, shooting people from like... 500-600m away, I'd definatly take the Gruber. 'Cause when the enemies head is a few pixels and that sway is quite noticeable at full zoom, I'd assume the Gruber would make it that much harder to find you, as you can take the shots you know will land a kill.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6467

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

antin0de wrote:

lol.

What about me?
oh i forgot u, ya ur a asshole too...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard