JohnLeavitt
+16|6441
when the patch came out all i could think was THEY ARE GONA SCREW UP EVERYTHING... i was particularly worried about my Baur. i hear so many ppl complaining about its firepower. then i saw that they changed the shooting pattern on the AH rifles. great. they did they managed to make the Baur more accurate. BUT only if ur not moving + croutching. i can not just gun+run with the Baur anymore. that means that every support that camps a corner can easliy own assult now as he tries to rush around the corner and blast him.... dang... well i still have my rockets!!! muhahaaha...

Last edited by JohnLeavitt (2006-11-22 04:50:35)

JohnLeavitt
+16|6441

Dex Luther wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

CackNBallz wrote:

Each facet of this game has a strength and a weakness. It rewards teamwork, which is what this game is about.
^^QFE^^
What's the support kits weakness? Seems to be the only kit without one or has unlocks to completely cancel them out.

The MG's over heat. So? You don't even need to shoot. The sentry does all the shooting for you.
Running out of ammo? Nope, they've got unlimited ammo.
They have less range? Nope they can easily take out snipers at range.
They run slower? Not that I've noticed.

If they have a weakness I haven't found it yet. It can't be a huge weakness because everyone uses that kit.
thier only weakness used to be tricky assult players like me who would use a Baur to charge and wipe em out... but now the Baur's acrurasy have been reduced when ur moving.... Oh another thing that still workds goo is the Assult Rockets. they take out support easily...
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
Still see noobs who try to give ammo to the Titans guns. Man they should have posted that fix in the last update.
Second now that Titan doesn't move after shield is down you can really get to console 2 and 4. So far as I know, now the CTD is the worst bug, Does it only happen in Titan mode?
JohnLeavitt
+16|6441
ya disableing the titan movement after the shileds  are down helps alot... i managed to blitz the titan right when the shields went down and blow up all 4 consols and the core, with the help of acouple support players. it was the tirst time i havent had massive lag on the titan... yay!!!!
CackNBallz
+45|6741|Toronto, Canada

Zukabazuka wrote:

Still see noobs who try to give ammo to the Titans guns. Man they should have posted that fix in the last update.
Second now that Titan doesn't move after shield is down you can really get to console 2 and 4. So far as I know, now the CTD is the worst bug, Does it only happen in Titan mode?
I went through about 8 or 9 round in Conquest mode without a hitch.  I didn't try Titan mode because almost everyone said that they were experiencing CTD problems when the round ended.
jugobeer
+18|6452
Zukabazuka
+23|6683

CackNBallz wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

I went through about 8 or 9 round in Conquest mode without a hitch.  I didn't try Titan mode because almost everyone said that they were experiencing CTD problems when the round ended.
Yeah seems its only in Titan mode.
joker8baller
+68|6665
Gotta love the CTD in titan. Increased lag in titan, and more disconnects from the Master Server. Yay!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard