topal63
. . .
+533|6707
I wish I had NOT entered any comments to this thread. . .

For (1) I don't think it is a plague - by ANY MEANS. I've seen a few HACKS - but they are out numbered maybe 100 to 1, I guess, I don't know? And (2) I see more players who play for points (and that boring idea of stat-padders), which we have to, to get ranks-unlocks, so WE all understand you/we have to at some point, play for points, but map-team-win the round are the main objectives of the game - points are incidental necessities.

Hackers - they can be flanked in-game & taken-out - it is ny no means like Counter-Strike.

The only BF2 game HACK that would burn my britches would be: invincibility. This one I hope never to see, and haven't seen yet, the others are SUPER-minor annoyances by comparision. I find no validity to the concept that it is a plague.

If anything feels like a plague it is BAD play. Often I think we've ALL experience that locust swarm descending.

Last edited by topal63 (2005-12-14 11:38:11)

Erkut.hv
+124|6724|California

shaunboulton wrote:

personally i dont think i have ever experienced hacking, though i do question some things, but thats just cos i get angry lol. but i had experience artillery problems.
when i gets destroyed, it turns yellow indicating it needs repairing, i look to my horror it is repaired and it looks like an american gun. i thought to myself 'WHAT THE F**K IS GOIN ON HERE*, so i asked around and people say its a glich, is this true??, it was on wake island, the chinese artillery guns.
has anyone else experienced dodgy artillery guns??
I was on a server where a commander was dropping crates every 5 seconds or so, and launching artillery at an accelerated rate. I'll check and see if one of my squadmates frap'd it.

Weirdest thing I saw yet.
nating75
+0|6766

topal63 wrote:

I wish I had NOT entered any comments to this thread. . .

For (1) I don't think it is a plague - by ANY MEANS. I've seen a few HACKS - but they are out numbered maybe 100 to 1, I guess, I don't know? And (2) I see more players who play for points (and that boring idea of stat-padders), which we have to, to get ranks-unlocks, so WE all understand you/we have to at some point, play for points, but map-team-win the round are the main objectives of the game - points are incidental necessities.

Hackers - they can be flanked in-game & taken-out - it is ny no means like Counter-Strike.

The only BF2 game HACK that would burn my britches would be: invincibility. This one I hope never to see, and haven't seen yet, the others are SUPER-minor annoyances by comparision. I find no validity to the concept that it is a plague.

If anything feels like a plague it is BAD play. Often I think we've ALL experience that locust swarm descending.
If the mini-map is hacked then these guys can't be flanked. And on top of that if they can see through walls it would much more difficult to get around them without them noticing.

The only saving grace to all of this is that most of the people using hacks or wishing to use hacks are novices at best. And even though they know where you are you still have a good chance of killing them.

The annoying hack in my opinion is the insta-arty reload. Arty gets on my nerves as it is, arty with 10 second reload ***shivers***

Last edited by nating75 (2005-12-14 14:04:05)

<-URS->Firefly
+0|6701|Pomfrett, MD
i think the only guy i've ever seen hack is a sniper using the m24 and would get standing headshots on my at 50+ yards, but i feel for you guys, puttiong up with hackers in CS should be it :\
nating75
+0|6766

<-URS->Firefly wrote:

i think the only guy i've ever seen hack is a sniper using the m24 and would get standing headshots on my at 50+ yards, but i feel for you guys, puttiong up with hackers in CS should be it :\
Standing head shots as a sniper isn't any different than prone head shots. Sniper rifles deviation does not change whether you're standing, crouching, or prone.

Last edited by nating75 (2005-12-14 14:34:59)

[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6718|Eindhoven, Netherlands

Erkut.hv wrote:

shaunboulton wrote:

personally i dont think i have ever experienced hacking, though i do question some things, but thats just cos i get angry lol. but i had experience artillery problems.
when i gets destroyed, it turns yellow indicating it needs repairing, i look to my horror it is repaired and it looks like an american gun. i thought to myself 'WHAT THE F**K IS GOIN ON HERE*, so i asked around and people say its a glich, is this true??, it was on wake island, the chinese artillery guns.
has anyone else experienced dodgy artillery guns??
I was on a server where a commander was dropping crates every 5 seconds or so, and launching artillery at an accelerated rate. I'll check and see if one of my squadmates frap'd it.

Weirdest thing I saw yet.
The constand dropping of supplies and arty comming down is a hack,i know this because ive seen it on the internet and NO i dont use any sort of it
Fahrenheit
+0|6768
many complaints about cheats and hackers guys but i dont see any player names or server names...if u can remember what night you experienced the *hacks, cheating* then check your favs page maybe you will rem the server name..that way least someone can check the server out so we can stop these cheating bollock munchers, anyone caught cheating should have their stats reset aswell as being banned!...i have experienced glitches where sat/nav have not come up as destroyed but actrually have and also as an engy i went to fix our nav trailer in our own base and it showed usmc flag and would not repair...(kubra dam)...we had the base as well..weird...PS it shouldnt be called hacking so much as exploiting..cos thats what their doing..exploiting the games faults and weaknesses...

Last edited by Fahrenheit (2005-12-14 15:30:15)

topal63
. . .
+533|6707
Honestly naming names on a what is considered a certion suspicion of HACKING is not a REASONABLE thing to do. . .

The valid points have been made. . .
1.) There are weird glitches.
2.) Some players are very good.
3.) Lag can play a part in your/our assumptions

Unless the actual FILE/METHOD/ETC is given to PB you have no real proof! Even if the HACK seems self-evident. It is also Illegal to scan someones computer based upon a suspicion, therefor PB cannot do it. PB can only police & ban what it has provided to them.
nating75
+0|6766

topal63 wrote:

Honestly naming names on a what is considered a certion suspicion of HACKING is not a REASONABLE thing to do. . .

Unless the actual FILE/METHOD/ETC is given to PB you have no real proof! Even if the HACK seems self-evident. It is also Illegal to scan someones computer based upon a suspicion, therefor PB cannot do it. PB can only police & ban what it has provided to them.
Weird glitches? yes
Lag? yes
Some players are very good? I don't know of anyone good enough to dodge bullets!

I mean I know players are good and all, but usually you don't get very good shots off on them because they are like ghosts. The guys described in these posts were being fired upon and stood out in the open with no worries!
IC_Draconis
+9|6707

Aquastorm wrote:

Rascapillion wrote:

dshak wrote:

I think BF is close to being ruined, or well on its way.
Yup. Pretty Much.

Can't play Karkand because its covered with tank whore spawn campers...

Can't deal with these bugs...

Can't deal wtih hacks...

Can't deal with 6 seperate 1 person squads...

Can't deal with not finding a decent server...

The last one has been a huge problem for me.  I can't find a decent server with people who want to win using teamwork.  I never had a problem when i first started playing but now i do.
Sucks when everyone's a noob tuber or a Rambo, 1 man squad, doesn't it?
Exactly my thoughts...sad but true.
FriiginChomper
+41|6690

j00han wrote:

I don't get this one to the person in the score list above me has 10 points to but no kills and no teamwork to he aint commander
but he still has 10 points. Is this a hack or a glitch??
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2928/s … 5ab.th.png
j00han, i dont think its a hack or a glitch, (corect me if im wrong people) each kill is worth 2 points so if he has 4 kills that is 8 points plus his 2 teamwork score, which equals 10, so i think this guy is on the level.
Demadin
+0|6817
i talked to EA your complaint number is 156,893,539,439,410,910,823............enjoy
DeVerlosserNL
The Flying Dutchmen
+5|6696|Chinese Airfield.

j00han wrote:

I don't get this one to the person in the score list above me has 10 points to but no kills and no teamwork to he aint commander

His stats don look weird
It looks like he is commander..???
Grymlok
+0|6689
Any doubts I had about hacking being real are gone.  These losers are selling access to their hacking site, giving access to the following hacks:

Minimap w/ enemy radar
Nametags
Distance ESP
Health ESP
View Distance modes
Tag Distance mode
Speedhack
5 crosshairs
entity wallhack
chamz
skinhack *new* 1 or 2. 1 shows through walls, 2 doesnt.
nosky
xqz2 wallhack
nofog
5 colored sky options
time
nowater
5 Colored roads options
Save / Load cvars
asus wallhack

There's screenshots showing a lot of the hacks.  Could the whole site be doctored pictures? I guess so, but after seeing this site I now believe hacks are very real.  Luckily there aren't a ton of people using them, but still... scary.

http://msxsecurity.com/csh/index.php?page=bf2mh

p.s. Admin if you want to kill that link, I totally understand.  If you are killing links to that site, there's one you missed on the first page of this thread (that's how I found the site).
Grymlok
+0|6689
Wow... surfed around a bit more on this, and found this (it's translated from German so the grammar is a bit sketchy):

-----
Here a quotation with unknown origin:
"MSX has released version of 9.1 OF our famous MSXBF2MH of series. New in v9.1 is improved veichle chams, which lets tank/heli coil PSE R-S/flat/etc.. Come UP as A BRIGHT Pink which show through barrier. Incoming goods have thus added improved chams and A polymorphing MD5 more changer, which makes every chop downloaded from MSX completely unique, and undetectable by more punkbuster. As A added precaution, incoming goods released BF2Amp more earlier into the month on totalbf2 and planetbattlefield. BF2Amp received more than 10k downloads, and what they dont know is, BF2amp has UNIVERSE OF the code from v9.1 inside OF it, which wants keep PB from more ever scanning for stringer and banning for anything but 2 minutes. PB wants unable ton of EVER ban you for using this chops, due ton the fact that people out there acres using our winamp plugin, and if incoming goods GET banned, then wants they. Anyways, V9.1 has some great features, like 3 wallhacks, Chams, Crosshair Hacks, Nofog, NoSky, NoSea, Colored cars, ski-chop, WireFrame, Winamp CONTROLLER, name tags, mini map, View Distance, Enemy mine ESP, Friendly kit ESP, Supply box ESP, and much, much more."
-----

source: http://glg.clanintern.de/exv2/modules/vwar/news.php

Looks like Punkbuster won't be catching the cheaters anytime soon, thanks to a their Winamp plug-in scam.
Sud
+0|6736
It's hilarious that the hackers get new features more often than the legit players of the actual game do
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6696

j00han wrote:

His stats don look weird
how do you know he aint commander? all the other scores on the player list add up and work out, maybe he was commander when you didnt notice...
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6696

Grymlok wrote:

Wow... surfed around a bit more on this, and found this (it's translated from German so the grammar is a bit sketchy):

-----
Here a quotation with unknown origin:
"MSX has released version of 9.1 OF our famous MSXBF2MH of series. New in v9.1 is improved veichle chams, which lets tank/heli coil PSE R-S/flat/etc.. Come UP as A BRIGHT Pink which show through barrier. Incoming goods have thus added improved chams and A polymorphing MD5 more changer, which makes every chop downloaded from MSX completely unique, and undetectable by more punkbuster. As A added precaution, incoming goods released BF2Amp more earlier into the month on totalbf2 and planetbattlefield. BF2Amp received more than 10k downloads, and what they dont know is, BF2amp has UNIVERSE OF the code from v9.1 inside OF it, which wants keep PB from more ever scanning for stringer and banning for anything but 2 minutes. PB wants unable ton of EVER ban you for using this chops, due ton the fact that people out there acres using our winamp plugin, and if incoming goods GET banned, then wants they. Anyways, V9.1 has some great features, like 3 wallhacks, Chams, Crosshair Hacks, Nofog, NoSky, NoSea, Colored cars, ski-chop, WireFrame, Winamp CONTROLLER, name tags, mini map, View Distance, Enemy mine ESP, Friendly kit ESP, Supply box ESP, and much, much more."
-----

source: http://glg.clanintern.de/exv2/modules/vwar/news.php

Looks like Punkbuster won't be catching the cheaters anytime soon, thanks to a their Winamp plug-in scam.
Then you have to remember, the owner of MSX (Maz, as many would know) tricks his customers half never get there hacks....noobs wasting their money on hacks.....the realy nerds of bf2
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6835
I've worked around with Multi-hack on a non-ranked server, basically it's a load of shit, it also blocks the server ban and PB ban system for them as well. which is total shit, the bes thing to do is leave and boycott the server and or start playing on clan servers since hackers tend to hit them least.

Try also smaller servers, hackers actually enjoy pissing off big crowds and showing off so smaller server are less likey to have hackers. If your account is hacker just log off and restart your computer.
topal63
. . .
+533|6707

nating75 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Weird glitches? yes
Lag? yes
Some players are very good? I don't know of anyone good enough to dodge bullets!

I mean I know players are good and all, but usually you don't get very good shots off on them because they are like ghosts. The guys described in these posts were being fired upon and stood out in the open with no worries!
That's probably LAG. . . and you don't even have to DODGE sometimes . . .

Shooting a full-load into a guy (no this is not a gay statement); and the server registers minimal or no damage - is most likely LAG or HE SHOT FIRST and you don't realize it - because what you see and what happens does not always match-up perfectly in BF2 due to the internet client-server communication.

Last edited by topal63 (2005-12-29 14:06:41)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6730|United States
Haha, i read through the forums and some guy got banned.

PB Spy wrote:

MAZ I WANTS MY MONIY BACK. YUO PRMISED MME THAAT THE HACK WILL NOT GET ME BANNED, BUT NOW I AM BANNEED. PLIZ PAY ME VIA PAYPAL SO THTA I CAN BUY A NIW COMPUTRE AND PL

MAZ TOLD ME THAT THE WURST I WILL EVER HAPPEN IS 2 MIN BAN. MAZ PLIZ I WANT MY MONEY BACK BEUCASUE I AM HADWARE BANNED AND THE LATEST HACK WILL NOT UNBAN MEE!!
HAHA fuck you hacker, you cheated and got BANNED.  Not just banned, but hardware banned.  HAHA thats what you get you cheating fucker
Emetchar
+0|6701

DRB_Black wrote:

How about the ghost players?  I have moved into a position in a low crawl, nobody around, nothing on the hud then suddenly OOPH  I get killed with a knife out of no where. WTF?
Someone might have knifed your foot if you were hiding right against a thin wall.
Opiate
+0|6714|Ontario, Canada
Ah the hack sympathisers .. could many of them be the ones that do the hacking? probably.. it's pretty sick the amount of hacking that goes on. The real sad part is DICE will never fix them.
topal63
. . .
+533|6707

Opiate wrote:

Ah the hack sympathisers .. could many of them be the ones that do the hacking? probably.. it's pretty sick the amount of hacking that goes on. The real sad part is DICE will never fix them.
If you've actaully read these posts [which are in a few different threads] about hacks - you might realize that:
(1) many have experienced real hacks.

(2) That many many things called hacks aren't.
I used to think everything's a hack - get shot through walls must be a HACK.
NOT!

Kill my tank in two AT shots must be a HACK. HOW in the treads two shots, another NOT!

Etc. . .

(3) That the plague of BAD play is overwhelming compared to hacking. . .

But even though there is a lot of bad play out there I usually only have surf a few servers before I find one that IS FUN. . . so even BAD play doesn't stop me from having BF2:fun anyways.

Sad thing is you think it's a big deal. But since you do? Do you? If you think you either know someone who hacks or have experienced such a monumental overwhelming amout of hacking - why not say something clear and intelligent - relate to all of us how it is ovewhelming - rather than typing something irrelevant.

Shit! NOW that I think about - what percentage do you think are hacking BF2 - I am curious. In your opinion, your guess, what is the number (percentage)?

Last edited by topal63 (2005-12-29 18:07:37)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6740
maz's *hacks* are totally useless
http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/

the guy is a criminal and hes screwing cheaters
yay for ironiy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard