Des.Kmal
+917|6636|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
are you still unconvinced that He is not up there, and it is merely a hoax or coincidence.

Examples: one currency in Europe(Euro) and wars and rumors of wars(been going on for a while) and the world being more and more corrupt.

Or can you think of a "logical" explanation of it all?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

what
CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA
yeah what?
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6547|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Prophecies about the Bible?

Bah, I'm a firm believing in Aztec Mythology
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6498|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
Ppl don't get it, but I do, bro. What religion are you? I b catholic.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

wow
Des.Kmal
In Revelations, a book in the Bible, it describes the end of the world. It has prophecies to signal when it is getting closer, alot of these prophecies are coming true, i wanted the forums opinions. Mostly the atheists and agnostics and other religions.

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Ppl don't get it, but I do, bro. What religion are you? I b catholic.
Southern Baptist.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-21 18:34:38)

Gen. Payne
+50|6724|USA
What unfolding prophecies? Didn't we discuss this already in that Bible Code thread?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6765|The United Center
The bible can be interpreted in millions of ways.  It's not so hard to imagine that a couple of those ways might have a possibility of having something come true.

Yes, I am still unconvinced.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Sell all your possessions and lock yourselves in the basement with the rosary.

Oh.... and give money to God.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-11-21 18:36:57)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6768|Chicago.
Indications can be understood in different ways.

I say, if it comes, it comes. There's really nothing you can do about it but pray (I know it sounds pessimistic, but really, it's a good thing).
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

Des.Kmal wrote:

Examples: one currency in Europe(Euro)
Can you quote the passage?

Des.Kmal wrote:

and wars and rumors of wars(been going on for a while) and the world being more and more corrupt.
Uh, yeah, not really anything new here.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6423|North Carolina

Des.Kmal wrote:

are you still unconvinced that He is not up there, and it is merely a hoax or coincidence.

Examples: one currency in Europe(Euro) and wars and rumors of wars(been going on for a while) and the world being more and more corrupt.

I personally believe that God is Santa Claus for adults, but what other people believe usually doesn't concern me.

Nevertheless, I would argue that prophecy is psychological.  People see what they want to out of it.  I would even say that some people actively try to implement what is said in prophecy.  For example, the Middle East wouldn't be nearly as chaotic if there was no religious significance to it.  Prophecies focus a lot on the region, and by extension, people react illogically when dealing with things like land issues.
Des.Kmal

Bubbalo wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Examples: one currency in Europe(Euro)
Can you quote the passage?

Revelation 13:16-17

Des.Kmal wrote:

and wars and rumors of wars(been going on for a while) and the world being more and more corrupt.
Uh, yeah, not really anything new here.
As I said....
What the passage means, or as I perceive it, is that there will be one currency, credit cards, and you must have the mark of the beast to use or buy anything.

Not necessarily the Euro.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-21 18:54:28)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579
For those playing at home:

The Bible wrote:

All alike, little and great, rich and poor, free men and slaves, must recieve a mark from him on their right hands, or on their foreheads, and none might buy or sell, unless he carried this mark, which was the beast's name, or the number that stands for his name.
You figure this is the Euro based on what exactly?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

Des.Kmal wrote:

What the passage means, or as I perceive it, is that there will be one currency, credit cards, and you must have the mark of the beast to use or buy anything.

In fact one of the things credit cards do is make it possible to buy things without worrying about currency, so the Euro at best doesn't help, and at worst works against your theory.  You, sir, are a crackpot.
Fen321
+54|6515|Singularity

Des.Kmal wrote:

Logical explanation would be...nothing new is happening that hasn't already happened that would indicate some kind of change to what has happened.

I dunno i for one think the Mayans had it right,  December 20th 2012 here i come!
Pleiam
+5|6653
Time is cyclical.

Revelation 1:19 "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;"
Des.Kmal

Bubbalo wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

In fact one of the things credit cards do is make it possible to buy things without worrying about currency, so the Euro at best doesn't help, and at worst works against your theory.  You, sir, are a crackpot.
wow.

wow.

i misused euro, im sorry your majesty, would you please forgive that statement? PLEASE?!?!?!

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-21 19:58:27)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6702|United States of America
Revelation is the one of my favorite books. Although you can slightly connect those events with that of the world at this time, I don't see any apocalypse/rise of Antichrist/ case of Good v. Evil. However, we were on the "Road to World War III" back there but no, the Israelis and such didn't want Jesus to return.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

Oh shit, Camels trying to be smart
Des.Kmal

DesertFox423 wrote:

Revelation is the one of my favorite books. Although you can slightly connect those events with that of the world at this time, I don't see any apocalypse/rise of Antichrist/ case of Good v. Evil. However, we were on the "Road to World War III" back there but no, the Israelis and such didn't want Jesus to return.
i dont seem them coming soon either, but still, just wanted to see the response from people here.

plus, the way the world is described in Revelations, is kinda scary.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

Des.Kmal wrote:

wow.

wow.

i misused euro, im sorry your majesty, would you please forgive that statement? PLEASE?!?!?!
You cited the Euro as evidence that the apocalypse is coming!  What the fuck did you expect my response to be?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6527|Minnesota eh
lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

'I see a man in a red shirt in the future. He will have a badge. He will die along with his brethren.'

OP: As for the 'wars and rumors of wars' deal, it's a good thing you said it's been going on awhile, because it has. And longer than that.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-21 21:39:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard