Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6834
https://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5656/usrifsa80cdds251kb0ys.th.png

Heres the highest quality of the DDS file (250KB)

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-12-22 22:25:00)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6748|In a van down by the river
Maybe someone should email EA asking what it says.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6776|Internet!
I think it's purposly mispelt. Notice that "chicks" or whatever looks like cickx? Or am I just hallucinating?

Perhaps it's gigkx, notice the first letter looks different than the first letter of the second word? I think one's a g and one's a c. The second word looks like a c.
CRUSHER
+-1|6729
To me the first word looks like it has an aposterphe in it, and in that image the last word definately looks like it starts with a B.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6777

100%:
https://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/otherfiles/BF2/sa80words.jpg

1600% with words:
https://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/otherfiles/BF2/sa80wordsbig.jpg

the 2nd word looks like it has  C, then a backwards R. the 3rd letter looks MUCH like the 'A' in "PLAYERS" except reverse.

Fourth word has an O and a C, only one of each but I can't figure out which is which. Comparing to the YOUR and LOVE it looks like the first letter is an O and the 3rd is a C.
Last word I'm positive it's HIXCUS.

so; final verdict for me until someone proves me wrong;

PLAYERS C*RAR* YOUR OICHS IF YOU LOVE HIXCUS.

Last edited by Coolbeano (2005-12-22 22:40:22)

FunKz
+1|6795|Melbourne, Australia
players grab your GUNS? if you love something

It could just be an odd shapped u in guns cause of the angle or something....lol
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
i dont think its players as a first word, i think its 19

and i think its an 8 at the end of the 4th word

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-12-22 22:47:51)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6777

yeah, you're right, if it was an S it'd look the same as the first and last words.

PLAYERS C*RAR* YOUR OICH8 IF YOU LOVE HIXCUS.
CRUSHER
+-1|6729
It's probably not English. The word everyone is calling love looks like LCYE to me.
Duramen1
+0|6765|wa,usa
just my opinion on one part   
it doesn't look like players    the E looks much more like an O
and it almost looks like theres an _ in the first word

like heart attack said it could be numbers then an underscore

14_AYORS   or even    14_AYOKS

Last edited by Duramen1 (2005-12-23 04:15:34)

IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6751
arent the game creators english(like brittish). maybe its undecypherable english slang. lol
SpyHunterUK
+2|6732
Some of it could be latin?

But Hicxus or Hicxus doesnt appear to be
YELLOWJACKET
+2|6770

Coolbeano wrote:

100%:
http://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/ … 0words.jpg

1600% with words:
http://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/ … rdsbig.jpg

the 2nd word looks like it has  C, then a backwards R. the 3rd letter looks MUCH like the 'A' in "PLAYERS" except reverse.

Fourth word has an O and a C, only one of each but I can't figure out which is which. Comparing to the YOUR and LOVE it looks like the first letter is an O and the 3rd is a C.
Last word I'm positive it's HIXCUS.

so; final verdict for me until someone proves me wrong;

PLAYERS C*RAR* YOUR OICHS IF YOU LOVE HIXCUS.
HIXCUS= sucxih     ?? backwards??
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6735
Uhm Dice is swedish but i don't think that are swedish words. Some of the characters look more like the greek alphabet.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6758
Why can't it just be illegible for a reason?  I see letters that are upsidedown and flipped and all sorts of things.  There are lots of text in a host of different FPS' that some writing is illegible for a reason.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6779|Toronto Canada
its hidden racist probaganda
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6734|The Netherlands
The guy that made the skin for the l85 prob wanted to give us bf2 players a message but it seems he didnt do a very good job at it. 

I still think its says: Players grab your dicks if you love hixcus. And hixcus is prob the nick of the guy who made the l85 skin for bf2.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6758
Are you all so full of testosterone that you need to think that it's sexual?
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6772|Brixham, UK
https://www.hqnfiles.com/ss/HQN_supasharp.jpg

Sharpened it a little in PS - It looks a bit like l' on the first word. Zoom in and take a look.

Last edited by DUFFKING (2005-12-23 09:46:02)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6734|The Netherlands
Lol! I agree it doesnt make much sence but thats what i can make of it, dont ask me what the hell it means.
||bfa||variable
+0|6718
Here's my conclusion.

I looked more closely at the letters and compared each letterform to the others. I believe that the last word is "HICKUS" and not "HICXUS" - look at the similarity between the letterform in DICKS and the corresponding letter in HIC_US.

One of my coworkers is a wizard with languages, and she knows a thing or two about Swedish. We ran Hickus through the regular translators and her personal resources and concluded that it's a relatively common name - probably a screen name.

I checked the DICE Board of Directors and Management rosters, but no dice, as it were. My guess is that HICKUS is the nickname (or real name) of one of the artists at DICE.

Last edited by ||bfa||variable (2005-12-23 09:50:11)

[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6767|Norway
Definatly NOT Swedish, nor any other language I have heard of
But this is what I get from it: PLAYD'S C8** *CUI CICH8 IF YOU LCYE HICXUS
It might be some sort of code or something that DICE put in for the L85, I'm no computer genious so I can only guess.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6772|Brixham, UK

||bfa||variable wrote:

Here's my conclusion.

I looked more closely at the letters and compared each letterform to the others. I believe that the last word is "HICKUS" and not "HICXUS" - look at the similarity between the letterform in DICKS and the corresponding letter in HIC_US.

One of my coworkers is a wizard with languages, and she knows a thing or two about Swedish. We ran Hickus through the regular translators and her personal resources and concluded that it's a relatively common name - probably a screen name.

I checked the DICE Board of Directors and Management rosters, but no dice, as it were. My guess is that HICKUS is the nickname (or real name) of one of the artists at DICE.
Sounds possible, in my humble opinion...
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6751|Aus
I'm thinking that the last word is meant to be hiaku, like a poem, so if we can figure out the rest of it, the end could be "if you love hiakus"
some f***ing weirdo poet has infiltrated EA
Ryan
+1,230|6857|Alberta, Canada

playors cram.... if you love... lol i dunno.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard